CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10)

which foods are a no no for you when cutting

except the obvious pizza doughnuts etc dairy,wheat???
    MP37891
    MYPROTEIN CODE USE FOR 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CHEEF View Post
    except the obvious pizza doughnuts etc dairy,wheat???
    I don't think there is a no no.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's wrong with pizza doughnuts etc dairy, wheat?

Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    I don't think there is a no no.
    This.

suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    everything above said^^^ meet your calories for the day and your good. don't forget to workout, if you don't workout then that's a no-no
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations
    Pure strength through solitude
    Discipline and determination

CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHEEF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what about certian foods that make you reatin water/bloat you etc
    MP37891
    MYPROTEIN CODE USE FOR 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ate pizza, dairy, and i still ended up losing a lot of weight in 16 weeks and transformed my body compeltly. **** dindt change one bit.. it fit into my calories.

skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000) skaffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    well I don't agree with the whole calories out> calories in...that's like saying if my maintenance was 2000 and I ate 1900 calories of chocolate bars I'd still be losing weight...As far as no no's go, i would say stay away from anything containing trans fats, simple carbs are a big no no except in the morning or post workout, i would highly recommend not eating ANY CARBS at a point during the day when you know you will no longer be active (like 4 hours before bed, 7pm is usually the cut off time for me), also too much dairy can be a bad thing, eat all food groups in moderation. I say the whole calories in< calories out because being skinny and being in shape are 2 completely different things, because you want to be healthy when you're losing weight or else you will be more prone to getting sick (plus no one wants to be unhealthy)

Goodluck
    I bodybuild, I don't powerlift, as far as how much I can lift goes it doesn't matter to me, it's how much I grow.
    >>rep canadian brahs on site
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124758881 < workout log

suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skaffer View Post
    well I don't agree with the whole calories out> calories in...that's like saying if my maintenance was 2000 and I ate 1900 calories of chocolate bars I'd still be losing weight...
    Goodluck
    well yea, don't eat like a moron but i've eaten carbs throughout the day along with "better for you" foods like vegetables and chicken and have done fine. if it's a trigger for you to eat that food (pizza etc.) then don't. if eating a certain way keeps you in the right mindstate do that. do what works for you. i eat healthy but try to hit my calories while doing it (more of a mental and what i was raised on thing) and it works. only thing that sucks about that food is it's hard to calculate the calories of it if it's not homemade or from a chain pizza store.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations
    Pure strength through solitude
    Discipline and determination

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CHEEF View Post
    what about certian foods that make you reatin water/bloat you etc
    That's a pretty broad generalization, seeing as how many "health foods" have decent amounts of sodium in them.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    well I don't agree with the whole calories out> calories in...
    So... you're saying you don't agree with the laws of physics?

Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500) Deskilla is not very helpful. (-500)
    well I don't agree with the whole calories out> calories in...that's like saying if my maintenance was 2000 and I ate 1900 calories of chocolate bars I'd still be losing weight...As far as no no's go, i would say stay away from anything containing trans fats, simple carbs are a big no no except in the morning or post workout, i would highly recommend not eating ANY CARBS at a point during the day when you know you will no longer be active (like 4 hours before bed, 7pm is usually the cut off time for me), also too much dairy can be a bad thing, eat all food groups in moderation. I say the whole calories in< calories out because being skinny and being in shape are 2 completely different things, because you want to be healthy when you're losing weight or else you will be more prone to getting sick (plus no one wants to be unhealthy)

Goodluck
    the calories in >calories out is very true and has been proven to be true. Ask any health teacher or doctor and tell will tell you the same.

Also your body is just as active when its sleeping as it is when your awake. What do you think your body just shuts off when your sleeping?
    Last edited by Deskilla; 03-21-2009 at 06:52 PM.

man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well I don't agree with the whole calories out> calories in...that's like saying if my maintenance was 2000 and I ate 1900 calories of chocolate bars I'd still be losing weight...Goodluck

Well indeed if you ate below your maintenance in nothing but juicy ass chocolate bars, you would lose weight. There's no debate on this.

And let's not get into "unhealthy blablalba" ... ofcourse ... you could fill up those calories with other foods to get triple the amount of proteins and carbs, healthy fats instead of crap, all your vitamins and minerals, plenty of fiber ... etc... And if you were to eat only chocolate bars it would mean you wouldn't get enough protein to build mass or optimal muscle preservation on a cut, or generally staying healthy .... BUUUUUT

Eating under your maintenance in any food will make you lose weight.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Goodluck
    Who the f*ck would eat 1900 of chocolate ?

You fail.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well I don't agree with the whole calories out> calories in...that's like saying if my maintenance was 2000 and I ate 1900 calories of chocolate bars I'd still be losing weight...
    Lol, every douchebag who has an arguement against cals in VS cals out uses a completely extreme example like yours.

And yes, if you ate under your maintainence in chocolate you would still lose body mass

-I'd say too much booze would obviously be something to avoid when cutting
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111082701

"Whether you believe you can, or believe you can't, You're right."

2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2k89Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing really, just cut down on your sugars and processed foods. As long as you eat a really clean diet and workout you should be fine.

Registered User LatinoMusculito's Avatar
    LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the only no-no is eating too much food in one sitting. Gotta keep the metabolism up with those +5 meals.

Anyway my personal 'no-no's during a cut (OP's actual question), would have to be anything that is fried or too greasy/oily like chicken wings,fries,chips, etc... Or heavily processed like that processed cheese that is one chemical away from being plastic.
    Last edited by LatinoMusculito; 03-21-2009 at 07:35 PM.

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont do drugs
    Dont drink alcoholic beverages
    those are NO-NO's
    Pizza ice cream and cookies are a NOM NOM
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50) jason_e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    none, after being neurotic in the past i've learned if your not in contest prep or something like that it doesn't really as long as you get your enough protein and don't eat excess cals, but I really don't eat much processed/greasy/fried food anyway when I'm not cutting

Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pasta and pizza, once i start, i cannot stop
    risk nothing, gain nothing

peple_1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peple_1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peple_1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just keep your calories low, thats it doesnt matter wat u eat, make sure u dont go over the 50% fat (Back of boxes shows %, add up during the day )