xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LG Anadraulic State, 1 Week In....

So, I just finished a cut recently and decided to finally give this stuff a shot, since its been staring me in the face since I won it for free from the LG Giveaway

I have noticed great things with this product, and also some very unpleasant things as well. I will tell you now, that after experimenting with doses, timing, and having an empty/full stomach, I get sick off of this product every time.

I've taken it for 5 workouts so far, so here are my thoughts so far.

Taste: 0/10
    Im sorry Lg, but the taste on this is just not my Forte'. I know many have commented on the oddness of the taste, but I can't handle it. It tastes like cough medicine with a bad aftertaste, not sweet at all. I usually dont complain about taste, as I really dont think it should affect the overall rating of a pre workout product, but I honestly have to choke this stuff down.

Ok, now for the stuff that really matters!

Focus: 7/10
    The focus factor here is pretty decent. Usually for the first half hour of the workout, I have a nice energy going, and a really good drive to continue on to the next set, even if I just pushed myself really hard on the last. Unfortunately, this does not last, as after I start really getting into the workout, my stomach becomes upset, and then I have to focus really hard on not puking. But until that point, the focus aspect of the product is very nice.

Energy: 7/10
    Once again, a nice smooth energy, just an overall good feeling from this product. I am able to get to the gym feeling tired and groggy, or sore from the day before, and once I start hitting the weights, its like the Anadraulic State activates, and my mind and body become ready to take on the work that I am about to do. Again, this is a very nice aspect of the product until the sickness sets in.

Pump. 9/10
    This is a weird aspect of AS. Normally, when you are getting a great pump, you know it. You can feel it, and it psyches you up. Pinching at the end of a rep becomes difficult, and almost painful, but its a good hurt....ya know, the usual........But with AS, you don't really get that feeling. Every day on this product, I have gotten HUGE pumps, but I don't really feel them that much. For example, the other day, my legs were so pumped just from leg presses that I had to loosen the brace on my leg curl machine a notch just so my legs could fit. Damn! But I honestly didn't feel that crazy sick pump.
    I have been blowing my muscle groups up on AS, but they dont feel pumped.....weird. But still, lookin huge and knowing the blood is flowing is great, so thats why I give this a high rating.

Vascularity: 10/10
    Something I was not expecting at all from this product. Increased vascularity. And not only that, but CRAZY vascularity. I've never responded as far as vascularity goes to any product but Glycergrow, and even that didn't compare to this. Today during chest/shoulders, I was vaining out everywhere in the forearms, and I wasn't even doing anything that greatly stressed the forearms, most exercises were press style. Great aspect of AS

Strength: 10/10
    Whoa, this stuff really does jack up your strength. I have already broken many PR's since taking this, and even though I have to fight feeling sick just to get to a set, while I'm actually moving the weight, I feel so strong its ridiculous. I think it would be even better if I didn't feel sick, because than I would Actually WANT to put up more weight, instead of hoping not to get sick during a set. But this stuff does have an immediate effect on strength, somethingI was not expecting at all.

Overall: 8/10. I know everyone reacts differently to products, and even though I am getting sick when using this product, others may not, and they may really be able to reap the benefits. I didn't want the sickness to play a factor in my rating because of it. If you can stomach this stuff, then DAMN, it honestly will blow you away, especially after a few days. I honestly believe it is a solid product, and most Pre-WO products get thumbs down from me.

After reading a few threads about AS, and some of LG's other products, I think I know why people are getting sick:

The pSARM. Many people who used pSARM alone have been describing the same symptoms that I feel, and pSARM is included in the AS. I am going to begin half dosing it and seeing how I react, and for sure, I am going to take this either A) with food in my stomach or B) With a small meal. This is just too good of a product for me to give up without some trial and error, and I want to figure out if I can make it work. I will update this thread in the coming weeks.
    Straight Edge- a commitment to self preservation.

MITOTROPIN/REDuction PM Log {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114104301

"Unleashing The Beast" w/ PREdator/CREAture/BCAA Sponsored Log! {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=311060091#post311060091

Mangum SERUM AND THRUST Spondsored Log! (In Progress)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=383375091&posted=1#post383375091

Registered User masteroftheuniv's Avatar
    masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great detailed review bro!!

Keep us informed about doing the half doses to see if it helps with getting nausea or not.

Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Indeed^ Great review!, Yes AS is an Insane pre work out drink, what did you start out with as far as doses? Some folks do have a weak stomach to the pSarm, and some don?t. Some folks who were having problems were starting out with 2 scoops daily. Now, with this being said, some folks only need one scoop. Small meals did help with the stomach issues I will say. The taste gets some getting used to. Some people don?t care for the cinnamon flavor, but it will grow on you. This isn?t your fancy flavored pre work out sup that tastes awesome and doesn?t produce results. Its packed! So its tuff to flavor at the same time when your going for a top notch profile. But this does produce extreme results like you have stated. Now with you just getting over a cut you should notice a leaning out effect also while taking AS like many users reported, including my self. but indeed let us know how everything is going with this, and maybe throw up a final review, or updates. have fun bro!

~LG33~

xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Indeed^ Great review!, Yes AS is an Insane pre work out drink, what did you start out with as far as doses? Some folks do have a weak stomach to the pSarm, and some don?t. Some folks who were having problems were starting out with 2 scoops daily. Now, with this being said, some folks only need one scoop. Small meals did help with the stomach issues I will say. The taste gets some getting used to. Some people don?t care for the cinnamon flavor, but it will grow on you. This isn?t your fancy flavored pre work out sup that tastes awesome and doesn?t produce results. Its packed! So its tuff to flavor at the same time when your going for a top notch profile. But this does produce extreme results like you have stated. Now with you just getting over a cut you should notice a leaning out effect also while taking AS like many users reported, including my self. but indeed let us know how everything is going with this, and maybe throw up a final review, or updates. have fun bro!

~LG33~
    Yes, I will be throwing in an additional update here and there.

As far as dosing, I started out at 1 scoop, and felt ok the first day. I bumped it to a scoop and a half the next, and noticed serious sickness/dizzyness and had to cut my workout short I took one scoop again the next day with a pre workout shake/carbs and i still felt the sickness. Tried 3/4scoop and shake yesterday, sickness was lessened, but still there. Going to try 1/2 scoop and shake today, maybe my stomach just needs to get used to the pSARM. Once again, not giving up on this one just yet.

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like using this as an intra-day drink. I mix a scoop in a jug of water, along with some extra BCAAs (BC+EAA, Purple Wrath, Xtend, Bulk BCAAs), and sip it between my meals. Usually finish it off by about 4pm.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    I like using this as an intra-day drink. I mix a scoop in a jug of water, along with some extra BCAAs (BC+EAA, Purple Wrath, Xtend, Bulk BCAAs), and sip it between my meals. Usually finish it off by about 4pm.
    that would certainly eliminate being over stimmed and getting nausea, good idea.

OP glad you were pleased and great, descriptive review! thanks for sharing your feedback

Half dose today, no sickness
    added in a little extra creatine from Storm, and this enhanced the taste greatly for me. Looks like I may get to use this whole tub after all....

Ps. strength was up yet again....this is why I wanted so badly to continue this

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xbigdaddybx View Post
    added in a little extra creatine from Storm, and this enhanced the taste greatly for me. Looks like I may get to use this whole tub after all....

Perhaps try having a half pre-wo, and the other half intra-wo.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Liftergym33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

The pSarm will effect you, some people have to build up to it, thats key right there, building up your tolerance. but the gains are unreal with this stuff, seriously, I alwasy took it about 35-40 mins pre work out, and hit it hard!

That'll work also...

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)

Awesome review man! Reviews on this have been mostly positive, with strength and vascularity the common trends! Awesome to have a pre workout that actually does aid strength gains! Keep it up man

Yup, good idea.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

hows the progress? checking in on ya!

Quick Update

So, I tried the half pre, half intra....just made me feel lightheaded again.

So I started taking 1/2 scoop w/ shake and carbs....felt fine....bumped it up to 3/4 scoop w/ shake. Fine. Bumped it up to a full scoop w/ shake, and fine! Seems like my stomach eventually got used to it!

My workouts have been great lately, and although I have changed up my training style a bit, I know this stuff is definately aiding in strength gains and vascularity big time! I really like this stuff, and honestly would purchase again if sold at a decent price

How we doing buddy? any updates for us?

I eventually was able to up the serving to about 1.3 scoops per workout without any problems....I guess the formula just takes some getting used to, and was too much for me at first. Definately a worthwhile product if you can make it through the first few days!

Increased strength
    Good Pump/Vascularity
    Increased Workout Intensity....goes a little beyond most other pre's I have tried in this category

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eventually was able to up the serving to about 1.3 scoops per workout without any problems....I guess the formula just takes some getting used to, and was too much for me at first. Definately a worthwhile product if you can make it through the first few days!

Increased strength
    Good Pump/Vascularity
    Increased Workout Intensity....goes a little beyond most other pre's I have tried in this category
    Good to hear man! Let us know how it goes at the end of the tub abd perhaps throw up a little end review if you dont mind.

Final review dude?

Bump, how did everything work out for you buddy?