ColbyFingerhut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

8 weeks to get ripped for the beach, with photos

Hey guys,

I was fat in June 08 (my first pic), but started working out and now I am in decent shape (next two pics). I started at 250lbs and now I'm at 195lbs, I'm 6"4 by the way. Anyway I have completed my round of P90X, for those of you who don't know what P90X is its a high intensity home workout program designed to lean you out. I will be going to the beach in 8 weeks and want to build quality muscle. I'm looking to go into a bulking stage, since I've been on a 500-1000 calorie deficit under my maintenance for the past 6 months to gain good muscle. I am seeking any advice you all may have whether it be workout programs or supplements that will help me have a ripped muscular beach body in 8 weeks...THANKS!
    Attached Images

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good progress, maybe try doing 30 minutes of cardio everyday or every other day... diet and you could try a pyrmaid workout... pm me for one if you want it
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kahuna-McAuley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mam thats some good progress. Would it not be benificial to do another round of that P90 stuff?

Seems to be doing the job?
    Im on a Missison to Get a Six Pack for Summer
    Check Out My Progress at My Body Blog
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Kahuna-McAuley

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kahuna-McAuley View Post
    Mam thats some good progress. Would it not be benificial to do another round of that P90 stuff?

Seems to be doing the job?
    Yeah now that you're down int he teens of body fat doing another round of p90x would probably bring you down even more. Generally if you try to put muscular weight on without the use of pharmaceuticals you will maintain or gain body fat. What is more important to you right now, looking more cut for the beach (which will actually give you the illusion of looking bigger/more muscular) or getting as big as you can in 8 weeks?

Figure this out and then decide on a plan.

Flex_205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to take a week and relax dieting put the body under a lot of stress and with your recent accomplishments comes a little havoc on the body... let it recover up your calories for a week to around 2,200 with a few cheat days putting you closer to 3,000. Reset the chemicals in the brain to get it out of the starvation mode then go back on the P90X you want to cut high reps is the key, you can implement an extra half-hour of cardio a day during week 4-8, and if you have access add a fat burner into your diet. Ephedrine is best if you can still find it, you'd be surprised how many Ma & Pa supplement stores still carry it, and you should be beach ready. When you get back from the beach plan on changing gears and preparing to gain some solid muscle! Oh and good job so far.