heatherdelayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Does Hydroxycut Work?

I have been going on 4 weeks STRONG. Thanks to all of you for the encouragement. I was wondering if any of you believe in Hydroxycut. Does this stuff work, or is it just a waste of money? Does it damage your heart at all? Thanks in advance.

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have to admit that i used to take hydroxycut back in the day when their formula contained ephedrine. Of course it was a good formula because the ephedrine caused your metabolism to skyrocket and you didn't feel hungry, plus you had a lot of energy.

However drugs like ephedrine can be harmful to your heart and your cardiovascular system especially if it is abused.

I have not tried the new formula but i am skeptical about any sort of "fat loss" pill. There are of course other types of supplements that can help you with fat loss and metabolism boosting that may not have the same negative stimulatory effects.

I like taking CLA with green tea extract to aide in fat loss and to increase my metabolism. They aren't miracle supplements but they can help out with getting rid of stubborn fat.

I am also in the process of trying a supplement called Vyper that is supposed to be good for fat loss. I tried my first pill this AM after breakfast before i went to the gym and oh my...it does seem to be good although it also contains stimulants. I felt a little loopy for the first few hours but i had a lot of energy and i did not feel hungry at all.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by heatherdelayne View Post
    I have been going on 4 weeks STRONG. Thanks to all of you for the encouragement. I was wondering if any of you believe in Hydroxycut. Does this stuff work, or is it just a waste of money? Does it damage your heart at all? Thanks in advance.
    Hydroxycut is just like most other fat burners - they only work if you are training appropriately, dieting appropriately.... < These basics are the most important thing you need to do for your goals - and makes up 90-95% of what gets you results....

Any 'supplements' will only usually help in that last 5-10%... And you will not really see the benefit until you are hitting the limit of that first '90%' anyway.

zzzxxxzzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been on Hydroxycut and Vyper for 3 weeks now and the results are good. My wife has tried Vyper/Hydroxycut two days ago. She took one capsule of each product in the morning - has not slept ever since. She is afraid she won't fall asleep ever again

mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I

can give my honest opinion..what Emma-leight said is soo right,
    Hydroxycut ..and Xenadrine have most of the same ingredients ..and I've tried both .

they seem to give me that Extra push for my runs ..(this was before I started lifting )
    and that was it ..I didnt loose weight/fat ..
    my diet has stayed almost the same ..with the exception that now i eat or try to eat 1g protein /lb ..and my carbs are lower .

so ..if you want give it a try ..but it's let me down ..and yes ..if you take it late in the night ..you will be restless ..

good luck

MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I too, remember it back in the day and it worked then. I haven't tried the new formula and won't.
    ~Missy: Loving wife to my super sexy husband (MT_fitness) and mommy to three beautiful girls.

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.~C.S. Lewis

jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) jezebelFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hydroxycut

I have tried the caffeine free version of the hydroxycut. It hurt my stomach too much so I stopped taking it. Then I heard about the liver damage it causes and I won't take it again. The label says it has mostly green tea, calcium, chromium (which hasn't been proven to work, unless in high doses which can kill you), and some herbs (other than the "special" hydroxycut super blend, whatever that is). So, I wouldn't recommend it.
    ~at war with the weaker version of myself~

OBF Fall Transformation Contest Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127972863&highlight=jezebelftw

Registered User inkpoisonedsoul's Avatar
    inkpoisonedsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    we have warnings all over our clinics against hydroxycut, that state several problems that can and have arised when we, the military personnel, have taken it, 2 years ago I was rushed to the emergency room from my barracks because i had taken hydroxycut the day after a rigorous training day in the sun and started to vomit excessively (until the point that the vomit ressembled soapy water) and started to convulse... i had been taking it for a couple of months before this. It honestly does nothing but dehydrate you so you look thinner because of lost water weight

i wouldnt recommend it

katy21twin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut Hardcore X

I have tried both the old version and the new version of Hydroxycut.

I am currently taking Hydroxycut Hardcore X, but way under the recommended dosage. I believe it says to go up to 3 pills, 2x a day. I take 1 pill, 2x a day which gives me the extra energy I need and adds to my fat burning. I absolutely love it and it has worked great for me! (Of course, I have also changed my eating habits and workout 6x/week). Don't rely on the pill to do all the work for you.

When I took it in the past, I tried taking the regular dosage but felt jittery and light headed often. I've also tried a few other similar products but had no results so I always reverted back to the Hydroxycut.

I only can state what I've had from experience .

Schuylerpoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The real deal with Hydroxycut

Originally Posted by heatherdelayne View Post
    Alright here is the skinny on this. It's pretty much just caffeine. I have been taking it for about 2 months (it recommends you stop after 8 weeks) and I have lost 18 lbs. BUT I also have dieted and have been in the gym for 6 days/week. So Hydroxycut isn't some miracle product. It did however give me a good boost in the gym after a few days of lightheadedness from the caffeine rush. There are better pre-workout products on the market and this one left me burping up some nasty flavors. It works ok in conjunction with a lifestyle change

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi. I have been on HHE going into my second week and all I can vouch for is the increased energy at this point. As others have said, it's no miracle pill and must be accompanied with diet and exercise. I am using it (shoot me...) in an attempt to burn off my stubborn saddlebags faster.

I haven't seen a decrease in the hip measurement yet, but I'm not giving up. I am going to cut my caloires back a little more and up the intensity of my cardio (my diet is clean... I'm just taking in too many calories) to see if that makes a difference.

As for "feeling the burn" of the thermogenic effect and appetite supression: hasn't happened for me...

I'll keep at it for a couple more weeks (until I finish this bottle). If it doesn't work, I probably won't try anything else. I miss my Starbucks...
    CHILAX...It's REALLY not that serious...

Life is short... LAUGH HARD!!!

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Schuylerpoop View Post
    Alright here is the skinny on this. It's pretty much just caffeine. I have been taking it for about 2 months (it recommends you stop after 8 weeks) and I have lost 18 lbs. BUT I also have dieted and have been in the gym for 6 days/week. So Hydroxycut isn't some miracle product. It did however give me a good boost in the gym after a few days of lightheadedness from the caffeine rush. There are better pre-workout products on the market and this one left me burping up some nasty flavors. It works ok in conjunction with a lifestyle change
    Lets hope OP learnt something in three years.

ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100) ljameskid is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile

I took hydroxycut and had great results. I'm 19, 6'0 tall, and 165 lbs. So I'm already skinny. However, I had a tiny belly on me that wasn't defined. So before I started lifting to gain weight I decided to just lift to cut up and see what I'd look like for some fun. It helped me extremely. I was energized, not that hungry, and lost a lot of water weight/fat. I had a six pack in two weeks. Of course it must be mixed with a good diet and training routine.
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 165 lbs

Slowly starting to learn from research, trial, and error!

Lift for yourself. If you aren't truly motivated then you won't stick with it.

agreenthumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreenthumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreenthumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreenthumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreenthumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreenthumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreenthumb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It made me jittery so I stopped taking it after a week or so. I don't drink caffeine though so maybe I'm a bit sensitive.

JaimeSparkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried taking it ( a long time ago) and I had the worst stomach and chest pain of my entire life, Like I thought I was going to have to go to the ER. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I'd just tell them to do a little more cardio and cut back their calories a bit hope this helped!

PAOD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zzzxxxzzz View Post
    I've been on Hydroxycut and Vyper for 3 weeks now and the results are good. My wife has tried Vyper/Hydroxycut two days ago. She took one capsule of each product in the morning - has not slept ever since. She is afraid she won't fall asleep ever again
    did you guys die?