Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jackiethehuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

intermittent fasting with PCOS?

I'm trying to cut/lean out for the summer after doing a small bulk/focusing more on weightlifting and strength in the winter.
    I'm vegan & celiac
    I've had lots of problems with bloating/slow metabolism/was recently diagnosed with PCOS
    im currently at 169 lbs and i want to get down to 155 ish
    I've also been trying to up my proteins/fat and lower my carbs/put my body into more of a ketosis state + up my cardio
    I upped my BCAA & L-Carnitine intake so hopefully that'll help with more fat loss as well
    has anyone here had good results with IF?

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or just stick to a steady calorie deficit every day. There's no reason to do it unless you just like doing it, and (while I could very well be wrong here) with PCOS I imagine skipping fats for awhile, fats being important for hormone health, wouldn't be the best. You don't have that much to lose, just calculate your tdee subtract 15-20%, and stick tot hat range until you've reached your goal. No need to make it more complicated than that.

Also those supps don't boost weight loss, most legal ones don't. They're just to supplement things you're not getting from your diet. BCAAs are just the building blocks of protein, and if you get enough protein already you don't really need them. Also they add more cals, so be aware of that when calculating. L-car is typically used for mental focus, I haven't even heard of it being used for weight loss, but then again I'm sure everything has been claimed for weight loss at some point.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BCAAs don't do anything for fat loss. Neither does L-carnitine.

The only benefit to IF is if it helps you adhere to your diet better. For some people, it helps with appetite suppression, thus helping with adherence. There is no metabolic advantage. The transient HGH boost is not relevant.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01