JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Musclepharm Raspberry Lemonade Assault Review

First, let me start off by saying thanks to Musclepharm for letting me be a tester for the new Assault flavor, Raspberry Lemonade. Now for the review:

Taste: 10/10
    The taste is just amazing. At first when I was thinking about how it would taste I thought it was going to be a very tangy/sour taste. It was just the opposite. The taste was very mellow. Not too strong not too light. It was just right.

Mixability: 10/10
    The Assault mixed perfectly. Just put it in my blender bottle and in just three shakes it was perfect. No chalky texture at all.

Energy: 10/10
    The energy I got from assault was great. It was not a hardcore energy, but I could definitely feel the effects. It was an energy that felt like it was never going to end. I worked out both legs and chest and still felt like I could workout more after I finished.

Pump: 9.5/10
    Both my legs and chest felt huge while I was lifting (even though they are not ). I felt like I was an alpha male.

Overall: 10/10
    This product is one of the best, if not the best, pre-workout energizer I have ever used. The product lasted my whole hour and a half workout and then some, and I only used one sample packet. I would strongly urge you to buy this product. If you are still unsure, you can get a sample of Assault on the Musclepharm website.

Once again, thanks a lot Musclepharm for letting me try such a great product, and I hope this review was helpful. Questions are welcomed.

JarrettS

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've gotta try out this new taste

JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    I've gotta try out this new taste
    Yea it's fantastic. I just tried the second sample. Set a new PR on Squat

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad the Assault is to your liking, in all honesty I seriously can not decide which flavor I like better between the Blue Artic Raspberry or the new Raspberry Lemonade lol.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JarrettS View Post
    Yea it's fantastic. I just tried the second sample. Set a new PR on Squat
    Raspberry lemonade, that sounds delicious, where can we purchase this, is it on bb?

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks for the awesome review, I have to agree...Assault is definitely one of the best preworkout supps available...PERIOD!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by luckyali View Post
    Raspberry lemonade, that sounds delicious, where can we purchase this, is it on bb?
    Yup.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...m/assault.html

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great Review! Assault is the shizzat !

iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    Glad the Assault is to your liking, in all honesty I seriously can not decide which flavor I like better between the Blue Artic Raspberry or the new Raspberry Lemonade lol.
    I have bue its pretty solid.
    NJ 732

Jets*Mets*Rutgers*Rangers*Georgia Tech*Knicks*

Led Zeppelin best band ever

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.”
    Goal 190 by june 1st
    march 2nd 209
    "They make these numbers up bro.... thats where they get them. The game is fake as fuk. Madden10 is broken, and EA are terrorists"

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The product looks good, but at almost $2 a scoop for a pre-wo, MP is hurting themselves in that dept
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Registered User masteroftheuniv's Avatar
    masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just tried a sample today of Musclepharm Raspberry Lemonade Assault and I just have to say "WOW", this is up there for pre-workout drinks!! It reminded me of my other favorite pre-workout drink juggernaut and the same kind of taste too which is a big thumbs up!

Maverick_672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maverick_672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maverick_672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maverick_672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maverick_672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maverick_672 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is assault a combination of a creatine and NO PWO drink?

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maverick_672 View Post
    is assault a combination of a creatine and NO PWO drink?
    It is a all in one type product.
    Pre/intra/recovery/creatine

It's like having cell mass, no explode and intravol in one product.

Over 40g per serving 2x the dose of normal pwo

I take right before my workout and it makes me fell like the
    energizer bunny at the end of my workout. I keep going and going..

This is a great product and if tastes like kool aid
    Last edited by mythman; 03-22-2009 at 10:29 AM.

messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) messengers1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Just a thought on Assault from a trial user.

After checking out several reviews about Assault from MP reps and BB users, I decided to give it a try for my pre-workout boost. I had been on Nano-Vapor for 6 months. Perhaps 2 days on Assault may not be fair enough to say any of two being better.

I felt the effect from both seem to be equal. After using them, I sweat like a pig while workout. I like that feeling. My workout time could last 2-3 hours.

I did feel that I could see my vein clearer and my muscle much tighter and harder after I was done with my whole workout when I was with ASSAULT.

I was unable to get a lasting deep sleep. I woke up constantly in the middle of night. Perhaps my body just tried to adjust the formular. Does any of your guys have the same trouble while on Assault? Is that the reason Assault and Bullet Proof to be used together?

Could any MP rep or user clarify for me?

BTW, how soon will Bullet Proof be available again on BB?
    Last edited by messengers1; 03-23-2009 at 02:18 AM.

CALCULATED DRIVEN MACHINE trueathlete's Avatar
    trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trueathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by messengers1 View Post
    After checking out several reviews about Assault from MP reps and BB users, I decided to give it a try for my pre-workout boost. I had been on Nano-Vapor for 6 months. Perhaps 2 days on Assault may not be fair enough to say any of two being better.

I felt the effect from both seem to be equal. After using them, I sweat like a pig while workout. I like that feeling. My workout time could last 2-3 hours.

I did feel that I could see my vein clearer and my muscle much tighter and harder after I was done with my whole workout when I was with ASSAULT.

I was unable to get a lasting deep sleep. I woke up constantly in the middle of night. Perhaps my body just tried to adjust the formular. Does any of your guys have the same trouble while on Assault? Is that the reason Assault and Bullet Proof to be used together?

Could any MP rep or user clarify for me?

BTW, how soon will Bullet Proof be available again on BB?

How late did you take the Assault as it does contain cafeeine.
    The Bullet Proof is great combo for Assault especially if you workout late evenings.
    The Bullet Proof will be back in stock next week sometime.
    "I am a Driven, Self motivated Calculated Machine"

MusclePharm CEO
    www.musclepharm.com
    Stock Symbol: MSLP

Controlled Stackin!!! vispreludevtec's Avatar
    vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50) vispreludevtec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with this review for sure. Awesome product. I took Assault 3 hours before bed and used Bulletproof before bed and slept all night!

I was concerned about cost too but since it is creatine/no/intra it actually is right on target for the price. I did a CL stack and Mag/Flood/Wraath equal to almost the exact same per workout.
    Current Supplements

Gaspari Avavite
    USP Labs Pink Magic
    USP Labs Jack3d
    ON Mint Chocolate Protein

ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just picked up a tub of Assualt Blue Raspberry. Have only used one day so far for Shoulders, so I don't have an opinion yet. Hittin Arms today. I'll fill you guys in on how well it worked for me. The taste though isn't bad. I went from SuperPump250's Orange to this, but both are nice. Looking forward to seeing how well it works. A friend of mine in the gym said that the difference will come from the Suma Root. He didn't have time to explain, so I've been searching for answers on that. haha.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ryemain24 View Post
    Just picked up a tub of Assualt Blue Raspberry. Have only used one day so far for Shoulders, so I don't have an opinion yet. Hittin Arms today. I'll fill you guys in on how well it worked for me. The taste though isn't bad. I went from SuperPump250's Orange to this, but both are nice. Looking forward to seeing how well it works. A friend of mine in the gym said that the difference will come from the Suma Root. He didn't have time to explain, so I've been searching for answers on that. haha.
    Check this out man...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...%20Article.pdf

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post

I read that article, very good. I'm curious if that's going to start being a staple in more supplements now. Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ryemain24 View Post
    I read that article, very good. I'm curious if that's going to start being a staple in more supplements now. Thank you for the info. I appreciate it.

It's a very looked over supplement, I think this is what sets Assault apart from the crowd, combined with solid doses of the other ingredients, it's no wonder why Assault is quickly becoming a customer favorite.

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm