Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 3331
    annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100) annaj2015 is not very well liked. (-100)
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    Do you agree with this saying?

8lackh0rse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8lackh0rse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8lackh0rse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8lackh0rse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8lackh0rse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8lackh0rse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Topic!

Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaz21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good thread.

FrostbiteFitnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great idea

somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somecollegekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love this. Great thread.

iamthemayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great reviews. Nothing better than listening to some music.

makistrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Hey i opened a Workout Motivation and Tips Community on ********! I have been reading about nutrition and bodybuilding for a while now, but never fully committed... depression, problems in life etc. But for the some time now I have never felt better, and I am trying to reach out to people to help motivate them and overcome whatever troubles they have... I am hoping to create a community where we can lift each other up when we are down... and I need your help guys... not a lot of people around me understand the passion and my reasons why behind I love bodybuilding...so please like, share or at least check out the work I am trying to put out to inform people and hopefully inspire.... Its new.... but all great things started somewhere... The name of the community is Workout Motivation and Tips... it has very few likes so it will be a few options down...
    Thank you guys...

emma202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by makistrong View Post
    Hey i opened a Workout Motivation and Tips Community on ********! I have been reading about nutrition and bodybuilding for a while now, but never fully committed... depression, problems in life etc. But for the some time now I have never felt better, and I am trying to reach out to people to help motivate them and overcome whatever troubles they have... I am hoping to create a community where we can lift each other up when we are down... and I need your help guys... not a lot of people around me understand the passion and my reasons why behind I love bodybuilding...so please like, share or at least check out the work I am trying to put out to inform people and hopefully inspire.... Its new.... but all great things started somewhere... The name of the community is Workout Motivation and Tips... it has very few likes so it will be a few options down...
    Thank you guys...
    My motivator is waking up and going to the gym, it is like brushing my teeth
    Overtraining is the right way to do it!

derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a personal journal I write in each morning. Mostly for motivation and to keep myself in the right direction moving forward. Each morning before breakfast or even my workout, I write down three things I am grateful for. What would make today great and a motivational quote that is inspiring. It helps me a lot.

bgalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wish this was still active! But still great motivation from years back!
    http://www.youtube.com/bgalexHD

BeltaneLabelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best page on the internet. Period.

renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) renata47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great !

kukuruziuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    youtube.com/watch?v=reS5YrQUVd0
    www.********.com/Th3Lifter
    www.instagram.com/th3lifter
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdo75vH3bR6veVC9KIKvzQ

JoeHickey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Where I find motivation

I get a lot of motivation from working with amazing and positive athletes like Tom Coleman such as here with him and Roger Snipes
    youtu.be/h9NV01ACwP4

Also when they try something new and different and push themselves out of their comfort zone!

Mozella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there, thank you for your motivation.

mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike6467 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bgalex View Post
    Wish this was still active! But still great motivation from years back!
    I lurk a lot around here, but wanted to chime in on this. My family and I had a pretty tragic beginning to this year, with several lesser catastrophes occurring since then. It's been, by far the most difficult of the 31 years I've been alive, and I've been struggling horribly just to get back to where I was 3 or 4 years ago (mentally, physically, financially, etc.), this page has been one of my home pages since I found it months back, and I constantly refer to it when I fall into a bad place. Just wanted to throw my thanks out to the OP (and the other people who have posted!) for the seemingly endless bits of goodness here. Your contribution by creating and maintaining this thread has made a huge difference in my life, more then I can express in a forum post. Thank you!

kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kyledel013 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys my name is Kyle DelPaoli. I am 18 years old, 160 pounds. My max bench is 315 and my max squat is 405 with a body fat percentage under 10%. Im trying to get my name out there in the fitness world! Please check out my youtube channel! Like and subscribe if you like my video! There are more to come! Thank you!

Search Kyle DelPaoli on Youtube!

Instagram : @kyled_fitness

caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10) caseymercil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I listen to les brown, Eric Thomas, ct fletcher, Greg plitt, Tony Robbins, nick vujicic, Kia Greene, and Arnold to name a few
    IG/twitter @caseymercil B.S. Exercise Science, Military, Swansons Health Products, Naturally Fit Games, Golds Gym

Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Daily Motivator
    December 31, 2015

Make the world sparkle
    You are more beautiful than the most beautiful thing you have ever seen, because you are able to see it and appreciate it. What good is beauty, if it can not be enjoyed? The essence of the beauty is within you.

You make the world sparkle by your delight and participation in it. You bring the world to life by your living each day. You give meaning to the words of others by listening to what they say.

All that you experience is a part of you, and you a part of it. You're an active participant in the warm and shimmering reality of this day. This day, this world is yours and you are a vital part of it.

It is your experience, it is your joy, it is your responsibility. Live it to the fullest.
    Great

scarletb1392 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    boss. thank you
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    I used to post the Daily Motivator in my journal,and had a lot of positive feedback on them. So i have decided to continue that, in a thread all its own.
    I hope they help encourage the people that take the time to read them.
    I know, personally, that i have read several of them and they pertained so something i was dealing with that day.

Daily Motivator
    March 19, 2009

Great experience

Experience is something that can never be taken away from you. Though the material things you possess will rust, fade, peel, crack, break and become obsolete, the experiences you live through will stay with you always.

Every day is filled with so many opportunities to experience the richness of life. Yet it's all too easy to get into comfortable habits and fail to take advantage of those opportunities.

The greatest treasures you'll ever have are the moments you spend living life fully, moments spent with those you love and care about, moments lived passionately in pursuit of a vision, a dream or an accomplishment.

As you go through this day, keep in mind what an incredible, irreplaceable, great experience life is. Wherever you go, whatever your circumstance, fill the moments with meaning and richness. Today is a special day, a day to be alive. Live it with joy, with wonder and intensity. Your great experience is happening now
    “But the Hebrew word, the word timshel—‘Thou mayest’— that gives a choice. It might be the most important word in the world. That says the way is open. That throws it right back on a man. For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.”

archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by annaj2015 View Post
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    Do you agree with this saying?
    agree. motivation can die.... habit is a lot more lasting

archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) archcherub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    My only daily motivator is waking up and going to the gym. Knowing that there is a beautiful piece of iron with my name on it.
    i was wondering if u really engrave or stick a sticker with your name on some dumb bells in the gym.
    that would be... neat. haha!

Originally Posted by caseymercil View Post
    I listen to les brown, Eric Thomas, ct fletcher, Greg plitt, Tony Robbins, nick vujicic, Kia Greene, and Arnold to name a few
    i only know les brown, tony robbins, and nick vujicic....

voyagesbooth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Motivational thought

Best motivational though i get in my office which is give by my company boss, who always praise me with some good examples.
    https://www.voyagesbooth.com/airlines/cathay-pacific.html

nychx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Daily Motivators: Goals and Positive Self-Talk

Chocofish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Steve Reeves.

beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My hot yoga/P90X instructor, Kevin. He yells motivational quotes at us and lots of inspo stuff in between screaming at us to do more jump squats and mountain climbers in 110-degree heat. It's pretty amazing.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beerbabe View Post
    My hot yoga/P90X instructor, Kevin. He yells motivational quotes at us and lots of inspo stuff in between screaming at us to do more jump squats and mountain climbers in 110-degree heat. It's pretty amazing.
    interesting

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    where has the OP gone? Miss that dude.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abbott50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is one I try to live every day!