Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

AppNut DRIVE for energy/motivation?

Hi there,

I'm interested in trying a 240 bottle of DRIVE, but I wanted to confirm a few things before I drop $60 on it. First, some background. I'm 190lbs with about 30-40lbs of body fat that I'm working to lose. I've only been lifting seriously since the beginning of the year and my workouts currently consist of 3-4 cardio days and 2 1.5hr full body workout days. Main goal is to lost fat while hopefully gaining modest amounts of muscle and strength while on a 30% calorie deficit. I'm currently taking Neovar for creatine and it seems to be working well so far (about half way through my first 240). I'm also playing around with a 110 of RPM, taking it on days where I feel drained. 4 caps before a weight day is awesome I found. (I really wanted it to work for cardio but found it raised my heart rate just enough to screw with my Polar training program. Ah well.)

Anyway, the fact that it's a test booster isn't why I'm interested in DRIVE. I'm not looking for massive strength gains since I'm weight training primarily for health reasons and not to push the envelope on bulking up. I'm also progressing nicely with my current program, which calls for 3 sets of 8-12 reps (start at 3x8, next time 3x9, and so on until I complete 3x12, the bump the weight and start back at 3x8). What I AM interested in is that I've heard DRIVE is great for all-day energy, positive mood, and motivation. One of my main personal problems is that even though I'm exercising and eating every 4 hours I still have lower than average energy and I can be lazy as hell sometimes (like right now when I should be working but instead find myself spending hours on websites researching workout supps ). This despite 7 hours of sleep every night. If DRIVE can make a positive, almost life changing impact in this area then I'll give it a go for the $50 a month it'll end up costing me at a 6 pill divided daily dose. Money is tight but I'm willing to give it a try if it will truly make a difference in that area. BTW, are there any side effects I should be concerned about. I understand it helps boost testosterone but does it raise it beyond what is considered "natural" levels? I'm trying to be cautious about taking any supplements with effects that I will regret later on down the road.

One last thing, if I do give it a go I have some dosing questions. I understand I have to take it first thing in the morning (~6:30) on an empty stomach but how long do I have to wait until I eat breakfast? Second, I usually work out at 4:30PM. Should I take my second dose pre-workout or some period after my 11:30-12:30 lunch? (How long should I wait after eating until I have an empty stomach?) Finally, would a 1 month run be long enough to determine if the effects are kicking in? I know it takes a while but just how long I'm not sure.

Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Babylon1023 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh, one more thing. Has anybody had any experience with test boosters that went beyond mood affecting right into personality affecting? It may sound stupid but would the hormone affecting properties of supplements alter body/brain chemistry to the point where it could cause a permanent change in how you behave or think? Short version: could taking this turn me, a normally calm and thoughtful nice guy, into a testosterone induced aggressive assh*le? I'm thinking probably not since this is nowhere near the strength of a steroid, but I just wanted to throw that out there for peace of mind. Thanks.

Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't fancy reading all that, so im just gonna give you my opinions on DRIVE
    (based on my personal experience)

Very effective test booster for whats on the market, agression will increase, lifts will increase, fat will reduce, i could handle alot more volume when i was on it, the pills also look cool lol.
    Applied Nutra are a reputable company aswell.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally I had more of an aggression boost with RPm than Drive. Don't worry about the mood thing too muhc =P

I dose it while still in bed, i keep a cup of water and the bottle by my bed so when i roll over i can down it and go back to sleep. Otherwise I'd wait maybe a half hour. Second dose is usually 6 or 7 hours later on an empty stomach which would be after lunch some time for you.

Are you taking your Neovar with carbohydrates? Thats a huge boost to energy.

Drive will help with mood and focus in the gym as well as a good amount of fat loss aiding.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I talked to a very cool AN rep at the Arnold, who was very nice, and got very excited when I mentioned that I had read up on the product drive, and wanted to try it. She gave me six sample packs to take home and try.

Two days into the samples at 6 caps/day, I purchased the b2g1 deal on the bottles without even thinking about it.

Noticed:
    Slightly increased aggression
    Increase in energy
    Increase in endruance
    IMMEDIATE increase in strength....at first I just figured it was the placebo but I took them for a total of four days, and strength was up every day, forgot to take my second dose on the fifth day(didnt realize until I got home fro the gym) and it honestly made a difference.

I recommend this product
    Straight Edge- a commitment to self preservation.

MITOTROPIN/REDuction PM Log {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114104301

"Unleashing The Beast" w/ PREdator/CREAture/BCAA Sponsored Log! {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=311060091#post311060091

Mangum SERUM AND THRUST Spondsored Log! (In Progress)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=383375091&posted=1#post383375091

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xbigdaddybx View Post
    I talked to a very cool AN rep at the Arnold, who was very nice, and got very excited when I mentioned that I had read up on the product drive, and wanted to try it. She gave me six sample packs to take home and try.

Two days into the samples at 6 caps/day, I purchased the b2g1 deal on the bottles without even thinking about it.

Noticed:
    Slightly increased aggression
    Increase in energy
    Increase in endruance
    IMMEDIATE increase in strength....at first I just figured it was the placebo but I took them for a total of four days, and strength was up every day, forgot to take my second dose on the fifth day(didnt realize until I got home fro the gym) and it honestly made a difference.

I recommend this product
    Awesome to hear! Those are the beginning effects, with longer use you can start to notice more
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Awesome to hear! Those are the beginning effects, with longer use you can start to notice more
    I will be stacking this with a couple other items that I have already run in the past, so the log will be paying specific attention to the drive, if you care to follow along, or have another rep stop in, just let me know bro
    Straight Edge- a commitment to self preservation.

MITOTROPIN/REDuction PM Log {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114104301

"Unleashing The Beast" w/ PREdator/CREAture/BCAA Sponsored Log! {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=311060091#post311060091

Mangum SERUM AND THRUST Spondsored Log! (In Progress)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=383375091&posted=1#post383375091

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Personally I had more of an aggression boost with RPm than Drive. Don't worry about the mood thing too muhc =P

I dose it while still in bed, i keep a cup of water and the bottle by my bed so when i roll over i can down it and go back to sleep. Otherwise I'd wait maybe a half hour. Second dose is usually 6 or 7 hours later on an empty stomach which would be after lunch some time for you.

Are you taking your Neovar with carbohydrates? Thats a huge boost to energy.

Drive will help with mood and focus in the gym as well as a good amount of fat loss aiding.
    Thanks! A few points:

1) Good to know I'm worrying about nothing in the personality department, but are there any short or long term sides I should consider?

2) You mentioned it gave you focus in the gym, but did you notice any differences outside the gym in your daily life?

3) I know I would do my 2nd DRIVE dose after lunch, but how long after eating should I wait until I consider my stomach "empty"? Just trying to time it since after that is my pre-workout whole wheat English muffin PB&J.

4) The aforementioned PB&J is the meal I eat after dosing my 1st 3 Neovar caps 20 minutes prior. This snack has about 30-40g carbs, half of them simple carbs. The next dose is post workout with my Optimum Nutrition MRP which has 45g protein and 20g carbs, 4 of which are simple. Should I be doing this differently? I know some people like to dose it with 100g carbs but I'm on a 30% deficit to cut fat so I don't want to nullify the calories burned in my workout just to provide a more effective shuttle for the creatine. Trying to strike a balance. Input is much appreciated. Actually if you can go into it I'm still a little confused as to what the nutrient repartitioners in Neovar do to the carbs that are ingested afterward and how I should take that into consideration when I'm working out my meal and calorie plans.

Thanks again!

I know ill drop by, i try to hit all our logs usually

Originally Posted by Babylon1023 View Post
    Thanks! A few points:

1) Good to know I'm worrying about nothing in the personality department, but are there any short or long term sides I should consider?

2) You mentioned it gave you focus in the gym, but did you notice any differences outside the gym in your daily life?

3) I know I would do my 2nd DRIVE dose after lunch, but how long after eating should I wait until I consider my stomach "empty"? Just trying to time it since after that is my pre-workout whole wheat English muffin PB&J.

4) The aforementioned PB&J is the meal I eat after dosing my 1st 3 Neovar caps 20 minutes prior. This snack has about 30-40g carbs, half of them simple carbs. The next dose is post workout with my Optimum Nutrition MRP which has 45g protein and 20g carbs, 4 of which are simple. Should I be doing this differently? I know some people like to dose it with 100g carbs but I'm on a 30% deficit to cut fat so I don't want to nullify the calories burned in my workout just to provide a more effective shuttle for the creatine. Trying to strike a balance. Input is much appreciated. Actually if you can go into it I'm still a little confused as to what the nutrient repartitioners in Neovar do to the carbs that are ingested afterward and how I should take that into consideration when workout out my meal and calorie plans.

Thanks again!
    1. Dont worry
    2. I was chipper as a squirrel all the time ha. i was a bit more focused at work too
    3. I wait until i feel empty, those hunger pangs just start to hit me
    4. I think dropping at least some oats into post workout would be beneficial over all. Doesn't have to be a ton.
    Last edited by Black_Label; 03-19-2009 at 09:54 AM.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Cool! So you're saying it's an all-day energy, almost suggesting it's an energy/focus/mood supplement first and a strength/workout supplement second, or are the noticable effects the other way around?

BTW- What are your thoughts on Lipotrophin AM/PM? If I don't care about the Test aspects of DRIVE would the AM give me similar results for energy and concentration? I'm also considering trying some PM just for a better night's sleep. That alone might bump my energy up some.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thought about getting on the Drive b2g1 deal at the end of the month

How long is the B2G1 special going on for? I might want to hit that even for just the Neovar.

Cool! So you're saying it's an all-day energy, almost suggesting it's an energy/focus/mood supplement first and a strength/workout supplement second, or are the noticable effects the other way around?

BTW- What are your thoughts on Lipotrophin AM/PM? If I don't care about the Test aspects of DRIVE would the AM give me similar results for energy and concentration? I'm also considering trying some PM just for a better night's sleep. That alone might bump my energy up some.
    Drive for me the noticeable effects went, sexual endurance, fat loss, energy/strength, mood. Who wouldnt notice stamina first though =P

The combination is great for AM/PM weight management. Drive is stimulant free so it could be stacked with AM/PM where AM contains stimulant.

Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    Thought about getting on the Drive b2g1 deal at the end of the month
    Do it
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have tried the following test boosters: Activate Xtreme, Stoked, Novadex XT, Drive.

Everyone has different results. However, the only two that I saw effects from were Novadex and Drive. Novadex launched my libido into overdrive when I increased my dosage from 1 pill to 2 pills...and I started growing chest hair for the first time in my life(I have strong asian genes).

I actually perfer Drive out of all the others. I noticed increased aggression and energy rightaway.

Originally Posted by Bradakas View Post
    I actually perfer Drive out of all the others. I noticed increased aggression and energy rightaway.
    Wow. Novedex seems like some serious stuff (was just reading the article about the MMA fighter supposedly getting penalized for using it), and you're saying Drive seems more effective? Whoa. What ELSE did you notice? (And what do you mean by "aggression"?)

Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradakas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. Novedex seems like some serious stuff (was just reading the article about the MMA fighter supposedly getting penalized for using it), and you're saying Drive seems more effective? Whoa. What ELSE did you notice? (And what do you mean by "aggression"?)
    I can give you a specific example.

I used to have difficulty "exploding" during the concentric portion of Bench press, military press, DB press, ect. My form has always been "Slow and controlled" with no bouncing in the eccentric portion.

However, now I feel like I can shove the weights through the ceiling....Its a great feeling BTW.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i share dat dere azn gene with you brah, plz tell me moar

(did the cordyceps help you with cardio?)

I'll let you know this weekend.

I can give you a specific example.

I used to have difficulty "exploding" during the concentric portion of Bench press, military press, DB press, ect. My form has always been "Slow and controlled" with no bouncing in the eccentric portion.

However, now I feel like I can shove the weights through the ceiling....Its a great feeling BTW.
    Oh I get it, more of an "on demand" aggression that let's you say "F*CK you squat rack, you're my bitch now!" instead of a persistent all day crankiness that makes you want to rip somebody's head off if they look at you the wrong way. I have to deal with people's BS at a restaurant at my second job so that would be a problem if it were the case.

Ill put in my two cents =P

The sickest time in my cardio experience was over last summer, i took Drive, Osteobolin-c, and purplewraath. I swear when it all kicked in i was going 25% longer over all with 25% less walking. Drive+PW made me feel like a tank and the osteobolin-c made my bone issues go away. Today I would recommend Osteo-sport for bone and joint things now
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Oh, I forgot to ask: Would DRIVE likely do anything to throw off my yearly blood work, and does it contain anything I should mention when I'm asked the question: "Are you taking any medications?" I'm sure my doctor's never heard of this stuff before, and I can imagine the look on her face when I tell her the one of the main ingredients is basically horny goat weed. Does your doc have any WTF moments like that for your physicals?

Hey BL,

I was reading the technical document on DRIVE and read that it raises ATP levels and acts as a lactic acid buffer. Do you think that if I went on DRIVE I could stop taking Neovar and still get the similar benefits of creatine, such as not burning out in the middle of every third set of lifting? That would be a great cost saver.

Saturday mornin' bumpity bump.

CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have tried the following test boosters: Activate Xtreme, Stoked, Novadex XT, Drive.

Everyone has different results. However, the only two that I saw effects from were Novadex and Drive. Novadex launched my libido into overdrive when I increased my dosage from 1 pill to 2 pills...and I started growing chest hair for the first time in my life(I have strong asian genes).

NovXT launched your Libido into overdrive? lol It's actually supposed to decrease Libido. I'm not really sure how this happened?
    === CURRENT STACK ===

Dymatize PRE W.O.
    Kaged Muscle Creatine HCL
    Dymatize ISO100 Chocolate PB
    NOW Beta Alanine Powder
    CL Orange Triad Multi
    MusclePharm Fish Oil
    Bronkaid (Ephedrine)
    Kaged Muscle Caffeine

Originally Posted by CROSSFIRE24 View Post
    NovXT launched your Libido into overdrive? lol It's actually supposed to decrease Libido. I'm not really sure how this happened?
    I agree, I was dosing 1 pill a night initially for the first few weeks and my libido was slightly decreased. After I reached over 200lbs in weight; I decided to increase the dosage to 2 pills. Surprisingly, the next day I had difficulty focusing because the urge was that strong.

Hey BL,

I was reading the technical document on DRIVE and read that it raises ATP levels and acts as a lactic acid buffer. Do you think that if I went on DRIVE I could stop taking Neovar and still get the similar benefits of creatine, such as not burning out in the middle of every third set of lifting? That would be a great cost saver.
    Dont worry about blood work.

They serve separate purposes, Drive and Neovar. Taking both would result in a better final outcome together if used properly.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Got it. BTW, does DRIVE lose any of its effectiveness or benefits for those on a calorie deficit? Or would the opposite be true, where the natty boost in test tips the scales against the calorie deficit which normally brings LBM gains to a crawl?

End of workday bump.

NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like to keep it simple and powerful, so i use IBE X-Force.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

#SELECTtheBEST