moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moose_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good diet plan to gain muscle and lose fat?

Hi im 5'9 181lbs and i am trying to lose fat put on during football season. I am still not sure if i am getting enough protein/carbs/calories for a good diet. I eat probably 120-140 grams of protein everyday I do an intense workout. I try to keep the calories on the low since i want to lose weight in fat. I eat up to 2200 calories of food a day. Is this enough? I really don't know how much carbs i should eat that would be good. I drink a shake every other day (right after an intense workout) I don't really have enough money to afford the protein. I eat 5 meals a day. With the 3 main meals being the biggest. Am i taking the right steps? Or do i need to change something.