LongLiveArnold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting tired of reading everything and not knowing what to believe...

So, I have been working out for about 5 years now I'd have to say. I'm 19 years old, 6'0 and 200 pounds. I'm a pretty strong guy and I'd have to say my new workouts are bringing out good vascularity and cuts in my arms/shoulders/back. My chest is coming along more slowly but it'll get there. But I can't get rid of this little gut I have and seem to pull everything together into the tighter package that I'd like to see in the mirror everyday. I basically need nutrition guidance on what to eat daily. I buy all of my own food, so getting anything is not a problem.... Can you guys please help me out?

Nothing from anyone?

SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SFLUFAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A little gut can easily be cured by cardio, sir!

kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000)
    head to the nutrition section. there are many stickies which give basic outlines of where your diet should be at.
    Rep Back 1k+ ....just sayin

"When we're in the gym, we're in this indescribable euphoria zone. It's a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven't been there, then it's like trying to describe color to a person who's been blind since birth. Within this haze of pleasure and pain, there's knowledge and power, self-discipline and self-reliance."

Alright, i'll check out the nutrition section and I planned to step my cardio up when the weather turned a bit and it's coming slowly.

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LongLiveArnold View Post
    Getting tired of reading everything and not knowing what to believe...
    That will happen with every aspect of your life, whether it be in the media, politics, etc. You need to evaluate who it is you are reading and make up your mind who you believe. The best you can do is trust, then verify.

Stickies in the nutrition section are a pretty good source, too......but don't take my word for it......
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

I'm gonna try a diet I found in the nutrition section. It's low carb and high protein, moderate cals I believe. I'll post results.

stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevejuice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cut for a few weeks...you won't lose much muscle, but pretty much it takes more luck than anything to gain muscle without a little bit of fat

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SFLUFAN View Post
    A little gut can easily be cured by cardio, sir!
    C'mon man, you know better than that. Cardio by itself will never get rid of a gut. If he does cardio and creates a caloric deficit only then will his gut begin to vanish.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you want to get ripped

find your maintenance cals, drop about 500-1000 cals under that maintenance. since 1 lb is equal to about 3500 cals means if you have a deficit of 500 cals per day 7 times a week means you will lose around 1 lb. I'd stay near just a 500 cal deficit to help maintain as much muscle as possible.