Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skier_ View Post
    no no no, i mean he gets his supplements from bb.com i dont think he knows about the forums, haha he would tool on me sooo much and would have crushed jaw-knee and all of his 'logic' by now, we are really good friends still knows all about that except what website.
    Lol, somebody's mad.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thats pretty rude

she could have just said " i have a date already" or something that gives him the point without totally making him feel like crap

its highschool though most people lose their cockyness after HS where they realize they are just worthless peons like everyone else.

Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    thats pretty rude

she could have just said " i have a date already" or something that gives him the point without totally making him feel like crap

its highschool though most people lose their cockyness after HS where they realize they are just worthless peons like everyone else.
    Still another 2 years for her to realise .

MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MinuteMan. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no no no, i mean he gets his supplements from bb.com i dont think he knows about the forums, haha he would tool on me sooo much and would have crushed jaw-knee and all of his 'logic' by now, we are really good friends still knows all about that except what website.
    meh you spell too well and type in complete sentences
    Your friend can crush his logic, yet can't spell or type in complete sentences?

lol wut

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some girls don't wear makeup that you hang with?

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by onebigc View Post
    You missed my point and in any case a date is one thing, prom is another.

Prom is about getting dressed up and hanging out with your good friends. He is not in her social circle and is setting himself up for awkwardness in having to meet and be with her friends, not his, and dissapointment (and assuming) he pays for her ticket and other stuff only to have her disapear at the dance and go off with her 'real' friends and guys she actually likes and leave him sitting at the table by himself.
    Actually I think you are missing the point. Your definition of going to a prom is not universal, and certainly not rational. We arent living in tribes, where relationships outside the tribes are taboo. So what if he doesnt know her friends? Its not like they are a part of her, and certainly not as if it is them he wants to be with. It might be sound in that dumb**** chicks mind, but it does not make it a legit reason, or anything but retarded.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the guy and the girl were both wrong.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Lol, somebody's mad.
    lol took you long enough to reply. so are you two going to be friends again?
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    thats pretty rude

^^

Just cruel.

DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DANNYVOMIT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JDMrolla View Post
    become his friend. i hope you stick up for this guy....In high school i was always the cool guy that played both sides. I always helped the not so cool out when i could.

whoa easy there cool breeze, sly like a fox you are.

but to be honest, the girl is just a bitch. Its good it happend to him becuase now he will get a realilty check and become an ass hole which is the best way to be.
    Last edited by DANNYVOMIT; 03-20-2009 at 09:29 PM.

JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50)

no bills
    no mortgage
    no responsibilites
    No money
    no home
    no rights

The only thing in adult life comparable to being a schoolkid is being a prisoner:

-wear the uniform you're given
    -do what you're told to do from hour to hour
    -spend all your time with people you didn't choose, probably don't like, and who may well be planning to beat you mercilessly.
    -you own nothing, you only have what others choose to give you
    -sadists (teachers/wardens) hold control over you at all times
    -access to alcohol extremely restricted

I remember one time when I was sixteen or seventeen my physics teacher tried that "best years of your life" crap on me. I told him "sir, if you are serious about this I may as well go home and hang myself."
    Luckily he was full of ****. I left HS eight years ago and my life has only gotten better year by year as my "responsibilities" have increased.
    It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JibJab View Post
    No money
    no home
    no rights

The only thing in adult life comparable to being a schoolkid is being a prisoner:

-wear the uniform you're given
    -do what you're told to do from hour to hour
    -spend all your time with people you didn't choose, probably don't like, and who may well be planning to beat you mercilessly.
    -you own nothing, you only have what others choose to give you
    -sadists (teachers/wardens) hold control over you at all times
    -access to alcohol extremely restricted

I remember one time when I was sixteen or seventeen my physics teacher tried that "best years of your life" crap on me. I told him "sir, if you are serious about this I may as well go home and hang myself."
    Luckily he was full of ****. I left HS eight years ago and my life has only gotten better year by year as my "responsibilities" have increased.
    So your challanges and responsibilities have brought you things that have enriched your life...on the road to success.

I think the saying "best times of your life" would mean something like this: If you are a kid and you lose your job you are still under the protective umbrella of your parents, if you are 30, married, a home and two kids and lose your job it's on you. Not good or bad, but different.

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    So your challanges and responsibilities have brought you things that have enriched your life...on the road to success.

I think the saying "best times of your life" would mean something like this: If you are a kid and you lose your job you are still under the protective umbrella of your parents, if you are 30, married, a home and two kids and lose your job it's on you. Not good or bad, but different.
    I understand your point of view, but I believe the saying originated from people like the stuck up girl in this story whose life ACTUALLY did peak during her high school years. The people that are hot stuff in high school and are working for $7.00/hour at age 30 because they have no advanced education. I know many people like this.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    I understand your point of view, but I believe the saying originated from people like the stuck up girl in this story whose life ACTUALLY did peak during her high school years. The people that are hot stuff in high school and are working for $7.00/hour at age 30 because they have no advanced education. I know many people like this.
    I see, interesting perspective. All I can say is how sad is that.....peaking at 17/18

Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danny199001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    I think the guy and the girl were both wrong.
    why the guy?

Registered User watchmencouture's Avatar
    watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man. I hate bitches like that. They give girls - like me - a bad name. I really hope the kid that got turned down is okay, it's not right that that girl was such a c*nt to him. *sighs*
    Anyway, OP befriend the kid. updates!!
    Maybe you were all faster than me / We gave each other up so easily / These silly little wounds will never mend / I feel so far from where I've been / So I go, and I will not be back here again / I'm gone as the day is fading on white houses

Living the Dream, Baby! cute_asian_girl's Avatar
    cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10) cute_asian_girl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh no. That's horrible. How sad! How can somone be that uncaring!?! Jesus, do people not realize these are real people!!!
    Cute_Asian_Girl
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoyohello is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by slowteg View Post
    he cant be rejected if them girls are dead.....................just sayin
    lolololoolololol this x2

Originally Posted by Danny199001 View Post
    That will take a while, he usually says 1 word a day in class.
    dude, don't help someone if they don't help themself. don't be his dad and hold his hand, but if you want, be a friend to him, but don't cross the line you'll regret it

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    introduce the girl to chris brown
    lolololol this
    i heard she started the fight, wahts the story with that anyway?
    Originally Posted by dzlpower View Post
    the freshmen fifty
    dude i wish teh freshman 15 applied to bodybuilders