K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500) K_J is not very helpful. (-500)

Pain in my left wrist...

About a month and half ago I was doing dips and I felt my left wrist kind of crack. Didn't hurt too much and didn't think much of it, but it hasn't gone after two months almost now. I only worked out like twice every week and even took a week off before. This is the second time I took another week off and it's still not gone. It hurts to do curls, preacher curls, and whatever bicep exercises. Also it hurts when I bump or even set in volleyball. Anyone know what's wrong? Also I can't turn my hand all the way, with my palm facing upwards. Should I just ice it and take another week off or go see a doctor? Most of the pain is near the wrist and upper ulna.
    - "To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art."

rea66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rea66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rea66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rea66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rea66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rea66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    An X-ray is recommended here.

Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000) Sevada is just really nice. (+1000)
    go see doctor better safe then sorry
    "Success is like your own shadow, if u try to catch then u wil never succeed, ignore it and walk in ur own
    way.....it will follow u..."

Lloyd: "The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."
    Harry: "That's a special feeling, Lloyd."

"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have insurance see a doc. If you don't see a doc. I kept feeling a pain in my elbow. I tossed it up to tendinitis. 2 weeks went by and it was excruciating. Hours after I left the gym even. I ended up going to a Dr. and found out it was a nerve being pinched by my triceps tendons.
    New to BB, need some green to spread.

owe greens to

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try and keep off the weight and anything to strenuous for at least another 2 weeks.. During this time period i want you to continue to ice the affected wrist and keep it bandaged if you need/required to use it. If its not much improved after this time period then you might want to try and get an x ray but i wouldnt think it was anything too serious.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CottonC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are a lefty, I hope you can switch hit because your sex life is about to come to a stand still... :-( I feel your pain..
    New to BB, need some green to spread.

owe greens to