Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eloaskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by |}373r/\/\1n3|) View Post
    I noticed that the pills in that link weren't labeled as being "moleculary distilled." I found the following brand and they seem like a pretty good buy.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/om.html
    Get Now Ultra Omega-3 and you only need 4 caps a day to get 3g of EPA/DHA.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/ultra3.html

Im blue daba di daba di.. ChrisSWE's Avatar
    ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by |}373r/\/\1n3|) View Post
    Been looking into which Omega-3 supplement to buy and was just wondering if there was a recommended amount of EPA or DHA per day? It seems each brand offers a different amount per serving and was just wondering what was optimal? Thanks.
    2 grams has been shown of epa each to block quite alot of muscle breakdown! the best benefits is 1 or at best 2 grams of epa each day. buy epa capsules..
    /10

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by niktak11 View Post
    You won't be having any problems with Vitamin D being added. (unless it's a crazy dose) Maybe you're thinking of Vitamin A from Cod Liver Oil...
    In my country there are a lot of fish oils available which has vitamin D added. Those fish oils are the ones which has to be very carefully dosed.

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by msauka View Post
    In my country there are a lot of fish oils available which has vitamin D added. Those fish oils are the ones which has to be very carefully dosed.
    Even at high doses, the Vitamin D content would probably be nothing but beneficial.

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post
    Even at high doses, the Vitamin D content would probably be nothing but beneficial.
    Overdose is possible and not beneficial I suppose
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D#Overdose

FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm starting to think maybe I'm better off not taking this crap.. I've heard it raises LDL, and hinders gains, and it hasn't been proven to prevent heart disease. Jakes on us.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FARVIN View Post
    I'm starting to think maybe I'm better off not taking this crap.. I've heard it raises LDL, and hinders gains, and it hasn't been proven to prevent heart disease. Jakes on us.
    Lol. And it doesn't cure stupidity, so ya you might as well stop taking it.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners