chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

anyone else used this kit?

Was thinking about checking this, has anyone ever used a product like this before? I am curious about my current levels and want to compare another test to one I had done at the doctors office a few months ago.
    Is it a reliable test?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/med/testosterone.html

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's interesting........
    Was friends with Methuselah

Registered User yearofthecamaro's Avatar
    yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used it twice. First time was almost dead even with the results from my bloodwork. My Doc. says that saliva is more accurate anyways. Second is a test I did to see if my changes had made improvements. Have not heard back yet.
    Pros: definately is worth the money...easy to use...super customer service. Cons: only complaint is has taken a few weeks for results. I would definately keep buying to keep tabs on what works and what doesnt. Hope that helps.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I've never used one of these myself, but my understanding is that they're a fairly standard procedure these days.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got a free kit coming from this promo...will post results.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114107331

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the review has a quote something to this effect: "mail it, along with any additional funds to....."

now what might that be? LOL....

m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    the review has a quote something to this effect: "mail it, along with any additional funds to....."

now what might that be? LOL....
    'There is no such thing as a free lunch' comes to mind...
    John McCain:
    "You know, I think you may have noticed that Senator Obama's supporters have been saying some pretty nasty things about Western Pennsylvania lately. And you know, I couldn't agree with them more. I couldn't disagree with you. I couldn't agree with you more than the fact that Western Pennsylvania is the most patriotic, most god-loving, most, most patriotic part of America, and this is a great part of the country."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AFChief View Post
    I got a free kit coming from this promo...will post results.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114107331
    Yeah I have one coming too. I've been stacking Cryotest with generic tribulus, I'm interested to see where I'm at in the range.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Yeah I have one coming too. I've been stacking Cryotest with generic tribulus, I'm interested to see where I'm at in the range.

That and I think I'll cut everything out and take another test clean.

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ya know

you can have one intention,then you discover something else......i find myself not spitting anymore....can't waste no T
    Land of Honalee

Registered User yearofthecamaro's Avatar
    yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yearofthecamaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Recieved my results for my second test today. My baseline number was 45.8. Their chart lists their numbers as this:35 and under as deficient...35-75 as not deficient but less than ideal...75-120 is the optimal range...120 plus levels are out of range and to consult your healthcare provider. I gave u the short version of their number explanations. You can tell as why I was concerned. Wanting the most from my workouts I needed an answer. I was less than ideal!!
    Novadex was the product I chose and used it and tested at about 4and a half weeks in(1 pill a day at night...2 is too many as I am only 170). My number that came back on the novadex.....176!!!! So this is not optimum either..I need to consult Gasparis to see if I should try an every other day doseage. This product (saliva test)is helping me find OPTIMUM.
    Sidenote on the Novadex...felt tight and pumped and aggressive...weights went up...so did my gut. Gained a little unwanted weight. I could not complete the eight week cycle as I started getting a strong heart pounding feeling that was making me uncomfortable.....stopped product and pounding stopped. Hope this helps

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am trying novadex XT also, and am in my 3rd week, no negative side effects yet, I was curious to see what effect it is having.
    I can feel it working though, my strength seems to be going up a little bit.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    I am trying novadex XT also, and am in my 3rd week, no negative side effects yet, I was curious to see what effect it is having.
    I can feel it working though, my strength seems to be going up a little bit.
    Did you do a test before starting?
    Was friends with Methuselah

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Did you do a test before starting?
    I got a blood test,
    but I wan't sure how this type of test stacked up to a blood test, it was 420, it sounds like the test linked in my OP may not measure the same way.
    Last edited by chodan9; 03-20-2009 at 07:18 PM.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    I got a blood test,
    but I wan't sure how this type of test stacked up to a blood test, it was 420, it sounds like the test linked in my OP may not measure the same way.
    Lol, first time I read this as, 'they tested and found 420 in my blood!'
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)