Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masel99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post
    Let him be. My oldest grandson was the same. A little ecto. I was 6'1" in my Sophmore high school year. He stopped at 5'7" 135 soaking wet. This May he starts with the Beverly Hills agency that reps half of the top NBA players.

Baldie
    Exactly, let him be. Do not get him into lifting. He is too young!!

code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    French fries, ice cream, candy, all the things kids like to eat. Chips.

He can metabolise just about whatever you can throw at him so get to the chip aisle and start to buying.
    Crupiea, He loved your advice!! lol He has had the green light for the past year to eat as much as possible and pretty much anything as long as his breakfast, lunch and dinner are balanced and eaten....

Originally Posted by RBH58 View Post
    Great post. Too many kids these days have body image problems. I think that all parents should be concerned about childhood obesity, but at 10 they should just be allowed (and encouraged) to be kids.
    Huh?? He is allowed to be a kid. For freaking Pete's sake I wish people would read my posts before assuming I am an overbearing parent forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do. The kid likes football and wants to play organized ball this fall. HE IS TOO LIGHT TO PLAY AT HIS CURRENT WEIGHT OF 67lbs. ok!?? I would like to HELP him, not force him.. He has talent and desire so I am encouraging him to make weight so he can play. Please don't spew psycho bable BS if you are not qualified medically to do so. I could care less how many kids you raised. I am looking for HELP so he can achieve his goal. If he wanted to partake in a chess tourny, spelling bee, or tennis tourny, I would try to provide him the necessary tools to be successful. As for being too young to lift weights.... I'm sure the THOUSANDS of parents who live in the farm belt would disagree. I spent part of my childhood on a farm and hauled hay,chicken feed, scraps for hogs and helped with building barns, fences as a young boy. I learned the value of a hard days work and developed a strong frame. Lastly, I am as qualified as 99% of the people on here regarding personal training. I trained Grown men in proper lifting techniques and defensive tactics in order to save their lives in combative situations.

READ the posts first, then make a comment that either is constructive or sthu.. please...

Originally Posted by masel99 View Post
    Exactly, let him be. Do not get him into lifting. He is too young!!
    You're an idiot... Thanks for your advice
    Black Tank Crew

RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by code3gt View Post

READ the posts first, then make a comment that either is constructive or sthu.. please...

You're an idiot... Thanks for your advice
    Lordy. Bit of an over reaction. I think you have issues.

code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000) code3gt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RBH58 View Post
    Lordy. Bit of an over reaction. I think you have issues.
    Yeah, I have issues with stupid people. I have no tolerance for idiots like you who feel it necessary to post their opinions which aren't based on fact (for one) and aren't what the OP asked for in the first place.
    Black Tank Crew

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    <sigh>

More name calling in what is supposed to be the most mature section of the board.