Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone Else Think Bi-Racial/Mixed People are Attractive?

I've always found people of mixed heritage attractive. Not all, of course, but a lot. For instance, some mulatto people are beautiful. Also, I think Caucasian/Asian mixed people are attractive. The guy in the pic, for example ... I think he's American/Asian maybe? He's so cute! Anyone else think mixed-race people are aesthetically pleasing?

"If you're looking for a quick fix, you're in the wrong sport. Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, not an overnight jaunt." - NaturalMsO

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    "Yes, the women are taking over."
    ★☆★★☆

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gonna go ahead and x2 this. Biracial/mixed wimminz are hot.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    meh, really subjective question. I tend to be attracted to diff. types, but I do see a lot of hot white/asian mixes sometimes.
    Journal/LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=172023491#post172023491

BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yay for mixed people
    I mean...I think I've seen both ugly and pretty mixed people...sometimes features can clash too hard.
    I'm a sucker for asian and black guys though...rare..but beautiful.
    www.summacumfitness.com

SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyAZGrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, I definitely am. My current boyfriend is a blondie, but I generally tend to date people of mixed heritage.

NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BlackBarbieDoll View Post
    Yay for mixed people
    I mean...I think I've seen both ugly and pretty mixed people...sometimes features can clash too hard.
    I'm a sucker for asian and black guys though...rare..but beautiful.
    Can you post a pic of an Asian/black guy? I'd love to see that! I don't think I've ever seen that particular mix. Sounds lovely!
    "If you're looking for a quick fix, you're in the wrong sport. Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, not an overnight jaunt." - NaturalMsO

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

When I was in middle school, I remember this Mulatto kid, Derek Johnson. I had the biggest crush on him. He was so pretty with his caramel-colored skin and green eyes and light brown, curly hair.

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    ★☆★★☆

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalMsO View Post
    When I was in middle school, I remember this Mulatto kid, Derek Johnson. I had the biggest crush on him. He was so pretty with his caramel-colored skin and green eyes and light brown, curly hair.
    Strong memory.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People always think I'm a mixture of some sorts... Either that or they can't tell what the hell I am. But yeah, to answer the question, the black and asian mix seems to usually be a winner
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Egotesticle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

heck yes they are! my bf vietnamese but i love all races mixed race babies come out cute too
    WUT UP CUH! :cD

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can you post a pic of an Asian/black guy? I'd love to see that! I don't think I've ever seen that particular mix. Sounds lovely!
    Here ya go. Tyson Beckford. Jamaican dad + Chinese mom = Deliciousness.

Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.

Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had a really good friend in h.s. who was half japanese and half white. MOST GORGEOUS girl I've ever met! Her dad was 6'5" and her mom was barely 5' tall. hehe. She got 5'8". Lucky beotch. haha. And she had the PRETTIEST hair!

So yes, they tend to be very pretty. I am irish and Kiowa/Cherokee. that count? hehe. You can especially tell in the summer time cause i get reeeeally tan but i have freckles on my cheeks and light blue eyes. People used to ask if i was mixed with mexican and white (cause i lived in texas i guess. lol.) I think a little mix makes things interesting
    one meal, one workout, one day at a time!

besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, juxtaposed to all the beautiful pedigree people. Made my morning

TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TopGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty people come in all varieties.
    There are plenty of ugly mixed people and i see em everyday.

cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfaith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would have to agree, but I am a little partial....my husband and daughter are gorgeous
    Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
    -Mark Twain

Whether you think you can or can't....you're right.
    -unknown

sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find mix raced people VERY VERY attractive generally!
    I've always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn't have a chance to win. - Arnold Palmer

Everyone dies but not everybody lives.

msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100) msesw is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Didn't know....

I didn't know that Tyson had a Jamaican dad and Chinese mom!!! I know he has a son by a white lady and his son is cute!!!

pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Elfie. View Post

Um. Yummy. Delicious.
    I'm the whitest of whitegirls (Irish redhead) and by boyfriend (and hopefully father of my children one day) is a nice chocolate Nigerian....I'm hoping our kids come out as beautiful as most Mulattos.

I love integration.....it's such a beautiful thing.
    The only way to predict the future is to create it

RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not particularly attracted to mixed race people. I tend to go for the w.a.s.p. look. Just me - no racist.
    ll-ll NOBODY SAID BODYBUILDING WAS EASY ll-ll

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mixed FTW!

Japanese/Scottish here.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've always found people of mixed heritage attractive. Not all, of course, but a lot. For instance, some mulatto people are beautiful. Also, I think Caucasian/Asian mixed people are attractive. The guy in the pic, for example ... I think he's American/Asian maybe? He's so cute! Anyone else think mixed-race people are aesthetically pleasing?

He's a HOTTIE . I think mixed heritage are attractive. I have a thing for dark skin thou. I dont know why but Mmmm... dam.

Originally Posted by Elfie. View Post

Now that is what Im talking about.

RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Mixed FTW!

Japanese/Scottish here.
    ^^^Definatley hot!!!^^^

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RHINO240 View Post
    ^^^Definatley hot!!!^^^
    Thanks!

What's funny is that I've ALWAYS been attracted to white guys only.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Mixed = Gorgeous!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Thanks!

What's funny is that I've ALWAYS been attracted to white guys only.
    Who knows why we are attracted to certain types??? No matter the race, a sweet soul FTW!

BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBarbieDoll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually date white or asian guys...but sexy/sweet comes in all shades
    www.summacumfitness.com

Truth tempered by Love BlackPaladin's Avatar
    BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Gonna go ahead and x2 this. Biracial/mixed wimminz are hot.
    Cosign x 1,000

Originally Posted by RHINO240 View Post
    Who knows why we are attracted to certain types??? No matter the race, a sweet soul FTW!
    True!

Thankfully I've FINALLY found my sweet soul

Originally Posted by BlackBarbieDoll View Post
    I usually date white or asian guys...but sexy/sweet comes in all shades
    Yes, definitely.

Truth tempered by Love BlackPaladin's Avatar
    BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000)
    My baby picture:

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I LOVE mixed race people. They are the best looking in hte world
    "The average person looks without seeing, listens without hearing, touches without feeling, eats without tasting, moves without physical awareness... and talks without thinking." Leonardo da Vinci