JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Relationship problem...need female perspective please.

Posted this is the relationship help forum, but not much luck/help. Figured this would be the best place to go.

Met a girl over the summer, we became extremely close. We've talked about being "official"...but decided to wait a little bit due to the the fact that we go to two different colleges that are quite far apart. Over that time of being apart...we got even closer. I'm flying out to see her fall break, and we've already talked about seeing each other Thanksgiving and Christmas break. But unfortunately, her parents just decided to move really far away... They're looking at moving around December(so I may or may not see her over that break.)

I mean...I've had a few other GF's...but never any feelings like this. We talk 24/7.. she's complete wifey material. Personally, I'm not emotional at all. Always thought I was a "badass" for not having any emotions. Hadn't cried since probably getting hurt/falling when I was a kid. But now...just the thought of not seeing her is enough to bring tears to my eyes.

Realistically...everything is going against us. And I'm close to just completely breaking off contact with her if I don't see anyway this is going to workout...I don't want to get even closer to her.

So, what should I do/any advice on my situation?
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    end it. two people in college and a long distance relationship is just a scenario that will end very bad. do yourselves a favor and break it off. if you do end it i would recommend not talking to one another till your feelings have regressed
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kittyfeet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with the breaking it off part. You guys are young, and college will give you both a ton of new experiences. It'd be a shame to lose out on all the college fun because you're tethered to a girl you don't see on a regular basis. I'm not saying your feelings are false or misguided, but maybe it's just not time for that yet.

How about you break it off and keep it casual. Agree that there Will be other people you both see and do lots of freaky stuff with during the college years, and after you both graduate, decide to talk it over again. If you're really meant for each other, pick it up right where you left off. If you've both moved on and grown different ways, that'll be cool too.

Or maybe, if after a year you're both feeling the same way, transfer to her college, or vice versa.

Savor what you have now, and take something positive away from it. But don't let this hold you down from other possibilities.

fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Definitely don't lose contact completely, but do keep it casual. She could be THE ONE. I have many, many friends happily with their college significant other 20 years later. However, none of them were serious about their spouses until they were closer to graduation from college. You have to concentrate on getting all of your ducks in a row,e.g. job skills or training, maturity, sowing wild oats, etc, to give a relationship the best possible start. Too many were derailed by getting serious too soon because they felt like they had to commit because someone was moving or attending college elsewhere. Someone usually has to give up something to do this. One person may have to change degrees because the college the other one goes to doesn't offer their degree. One person may have to give up their dream job. It causes resentment for years to come. If you concentrate on building a future for yourself financially-no matter what happens, you're ready for it.

Hope that makes sense!

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Since you are so young, I would say to just be friends. LDRs are tough. Not that you can't be sucessful, but the odds are stacked against you.