Derekbrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Abs and chest HELP PLS

I have been working on my abs and chest forever and ive lost so much fat but thers like a little pooch on my lower abs i cant get rid and its just a small layer of fat i cant get rid as for my chest its the same i just cant get rid of that small layer of fat on them its soooo frustrating

i do alot of cardio im in track and volleyball so cardios covered

My ab workout goes as follows

4 times a week

Regular situps 5 sets of 30 (fully up)

Planks 2minutes total 30 secs x4

6inch leg lift for 30 secs x4

crunches 25 x3

and i do this weird one my voleyball coach showed me where you have your hands spread apart like your gunna do a pushup but instead you reach across your body and touch the other side of your hand

chest

wide pushups 25x3

benchpress wide 170lbs 10x3 and close grip 10x3

i weigh 167.3lbs 5feet8inches tall i used to be 198lbs i used to wrestle and thats how i lost all the weight and used to do jiu jitsu for a while if theres any other workouts or links pls help me out it would be much apreciated pm me or comment me here

ty very much

ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Derekbrown View Post
    I have been working on my abs and chest forever and ive lost so much fat but thers like a little pooch on my lower abs i cant get rid and its just a small layer of fat i cant get rid as for my chest its the same i just cant get rid of that small layer of fat on them its soooo frustrating

i do alot of cardio im in track and volleyball so cardios covered

My ab workout goes as follows

4 times a week

Regular situps 5 sets of 30 (fully up)

Planks 2minutes total 30 secs x4

6inch leg lift for 30 secs x4

crunches 25 x3

and i do this weird one my voleyball coach showed me where you have your hands spread apart like your gunna do a pushup but instead you reach across your body and touch the other side of your hand

chest

wide pushups 25x3

benchpress wide 170lbs 10x3 and close grip 10x3

i weigh 167.3lbs 5feet8inches tall i used to be 198lbs i used to wrestle and thats how i lost all the weight and used to do jiu jitsu for a while if theres any other workouts or links pls help me out it would be much apreciated pm me or comment me here

ty very much
    Change up your diet. Replace some fat with protein. Try doing frog kicks/bicycle kicks/frog twists. Do incline and decline sitps/leg ups(incorporate mid-air holds and baby bouces during holds)
    Cardio's usually the problem solver as well