Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000) stigles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's a little trick older people and smugglers use. (Don't try and picture it)
    Also used by doctors when small children swallow their toys.

Have a shot (30ml) of olive oil a day. Lubricates your insides and will get things moving in a couple of days.

From personal experience...
    One cup of dried fruit (prunes, apricots or sultanas/raisins) will have you on the toilet for an hour.
    Health Food nuts are going to be really embarrassed in forty years. There they'll be, lying in hospital, dying of nothing... Anon

Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok well this is how it works for me since i've been cutting. It's usually alot less frequent especially if i've been doing heavy exercise. When i was in 7th grade on the atkins diet I lost 30 lbs but in a month but only craped 4 times!! during my wrestling seasons when i was a sophomore i cut another 30 lbs and would crap the smallest ****s of my life that was due to such a low calorie diet. now I'm dieting again but i chose to make my foods high in fiber like oatmeal and chili and if i'm feeling a little backed up i hit the Chinese buffet down the street its incredible and i know that the bloat from eating so much will be relieved by the huge **** I take. Just some thoughts for you bro I hope that makes you feel better.

baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im hoping that once i up my intake i start going more regularly. but some one asked what a normal days intake looks like. i dont weigh or measure stuff but here goes:
    Breakfast: 6:00 am 1/2 cup(uncooked) oats with honey
    lunch: 12:00 pm 2 pb&j sandwiches
    snack: 3:00pm protein(52 grams, not weight) in fat free milk milk(10 oz.)
    dinner:6:00pm one serving of whatever is made. pasta, burgers,steak chicken

Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you are eating probably only about 1800 cals at most. thats pretty bad and considerign that your either lifting or recovering you need to eat way more to try and hold on to that muscle mass. i realize that in 3 weeks you say you've lost over 16 lbs. i know in my earlier post i said that i lost 30 in a month while on a low carb diet alot is water weight bloating reduction and some fat and most of it comes back within the next 2 years because its unhelathy to lose that much weight that fast. but for you man try to go for a lb or 2 at most per week the slower you lose it the longer it will stay off. i'd be suprised to see anyone with any knowledge of weight reduction recomened any more weight loss than 2.5 pounds at the very most per week

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by baumanski View Post
    im hoping that once i up my intake i start going more regularly. but some one asked what a normal days intake looks like. i dont weigh or measure stuff but here goes:
    I bet you're easily over 2k calories per day with that diet. PB&J that's not measured out is easily 1k calories for 2 sandwiches, at least when I make them haha.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Benzo56 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get on psyllium husk asap! Take it three times a day mixed with water. Do this for a week, it will clean you out, trust me.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by baumanski View Post
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    I bet you're easily over 2k calories per day with that diet. PB&J that's not measured out is easily 1k calories for 2 sandwiches, at least when I make them haha.
    I just realized something...he doesn't weigh or measure his food but yet he says "1/2 cup" of oats with honey, 52 grams of protein and 10oz of fat free milk haha. I'm pretty sure you can't just guess on those things too accurately.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hidden_fist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Benzo56 View Post
    Get on psyllium husk asap! Take it three times a day mixed with water. Do this for a week, it will clean you out, trust me.
    this. i use it daily and never have problems in that department

PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because you are using the calories you are consuming and have less surplus. It's a natural part of dieting. The more you eat the more you will go to the washroom.

baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baumanski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay so i measure what i easily can. i dont weigh it in grams and stuff like people usually do. or count protein, carbs and fats stuff like that. i ended up taking a fiber and vegetable laxative and went twice this morning. i didnt have much to lose in the first place. most of what i needed to lose was water. i can eat whatver i want and whenever i want and stay at 185. i was only 197 because i did a cycle of prohormones. anyways i was 177.5 this morning before pooping so ill be done in no time.

n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n00b1an has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    brosef, I too have just started to cut ( 3 weeks ago). Since then I have gone from the everyday at 7:30 am mechanistic poo, to anytime I can hammer one out since they are few and far between. I was worried at first and even used a laxative -FYI: h it was an awesome 4lb poo.

It must just be eating under maintenance that produces it.

YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pooping...

So I know this thread is super old, but I'm having a problem! I have lost over 100 pounds, which I hate to discuss. Long story short, I've gone from going #2 like twice a day to maybe once every two days. I am definately not eating as much as I normally was, but I feel so weak. I'm not sure what's going on. If anyone has any thoughts or "common knowledge" PLEASE fill me in!

Thanks!

cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YouCrazyyyy View Post
    So I know this thread is super old, but I'm having a problem! I have lost over 100 pounds, which I hate to discuss. Long story short, I've gone from going #2 like twice a day to maybe once every two days. I am definately not eating as much as I normally was, but I feel so weak. I'm not sure what's going on. If anyone has any thoughts or "common knowledge" PLEASE fill me in!

Thanks!
    i had common problem add some carbs to your diet your insulin level is low that's why you feel weak

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Old thread is old.
    Everyone always says fiber this fiber that, but if you are in a calorie deficit, of course there is going to be less waste....its a plain old lack of food.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouCrazyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Old thread is old.
    Everyone always says fiber this fiber that, but if you are in a calorie deficit, of course there is going to be less waste....its a plain old lack of food.

I guess that's common-sense...right? Clearly I'm not thinking. Ha. Thanks for the input.

Originally Posted by cantgetveins View Post
    i had common problem add some carbs to your diet your insulin level is low that's why you feel weak
    NO carbs. Those have been cut out dramatically truthfully- for me. Unless they are complex carbs.
    But thank you for the input.

cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantgetveins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO carbs. Those have been cut out dramatically truthfully- for me. Unless they are complex carbs.
    But thank you for the input.
    )) there is no other way to rise sugar in blood are you eating enough cals? even tracking them ? 1200+?

then try some stimulators like caffeine pills works good i had same problem even blindness in my eyes just get use to it )) side effect of weight losing

Originally Posted by cantgetveins View Post
    )) there is no other way to rise sugar in blood are you eating enough cals? even tracking them ? 1200+?

then try some stimulators like caffeine pills works good i had same problem even blindness in my eyes just get use to it )) side effect of weight losing
    Negative, at maximum the past week or so, I've eaten maybe 1000-1100 calories. I just don't have the time to eat. I can't say I'm truly complaining-- I weigh myself everyday around the same time, I've got a routine...hah and I've dropped about 1/2 pound every day- it's insane.

jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstrad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would take some like sugar free metamucil or some ****...... not pooping for 5 days is going to make the smallest **** hurt when it comes out

mess20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it saddens me that basically 90% of the posts say nothing about eating vegetables...
    there is no reason to not take a dump daily. eat more fibrous food, period. your calories dont have to go up.
    You will dump, and you will be eating more. win-win.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mess20 View Post
    it saddens me that basically 90% of the posts say nothing about eating vegetables...
    there is no reason to not take a dump daily. eat more fibrous food, period. your calories dont have to go up.
    like i said, its not about fiber. Its about having no waste, imagine if you didnt eat anything at all, 0 calories, why would there be waste? The same goes for a slightly aggressive calorie deficit, there will be little to no waste.
    Not just that, but everyone is different. Its not a matter of it accumulating, there is nothing to accumulate.

source: pooping quarterly, August 2007 issue vol 3.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10) x3nomorph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no poop=no fiber, eat some beans

RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    False. I pack more veggies and fruit in me more than protein, quantity wise. And I still have trouble hitting the bathroom.
    My metabolism is snail pace & has always acted so. The only times I can poop regularly is if I eat ABOVE maintenance, which is detrimental to my current goal.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10) cut4dayz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No poop =/= have poop but can't get out(constipation), if your main source of food is protein no poop is totally fine..
    huehuehuehuehue

damn my dream go to toilet once a week :| i go 3 times a day wtf

Originally Posted by RCAK View Post
    False. I pack more veggies and fruit in me more than protein, quantity wise. And I still have trouble hitting the bathroom.
    My metabolism is snail pace & has always acted so. The only times I can poop regularly is if I eat ABOVE maintenance, which is detrimental to my current goal.
    ha ve you tried eat small meals and often? like 7 times a day ? and fibre rich food don't makes you go to toilet? you may have some disease tried doc help ?

Ha, To be honest- I don't care about eating more, that is not my goal.
    But thank you for the thoughtful input.
    You are right.

Originally Posted by RCAK View Post
    After reading a lot of these posts it seems as if it just truly depends on the person. Obviously including more "healthy foods/clean diet" you probably have better, often bowels.
    Anyway, thanks for the input!

CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aaaaand i neg'd someone who posted 3 years ago.

After reading a lot of these posts it seems as if it just truly depends on the person. Obviously including more "healthy foods/clean diet" you probably have better, often bowels.
    Anyway, thanks for the input!
    It does.
    Lol'd that you first posted about this subject after joining.
    Also girls dont poop, i think thats the problem you are having