BrentBarrett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question cardio while bulking?

Should I stay away from cardio altogether while bulking or is it ok to do it on my off days? I can only lift 3 days a week.

Question

anybody?

Slowly getting bigger!! dkemano42's Avatar
    dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrentBarrett View Post
    anybody?
    I think it ok to do SOME cardio....In fact cardio is always good. Just keep it around the 20 minute a session mark. I was doing it 3 days a week for 20 to 25 minutes. Keeps the heart and lungs in shape, helps with body fat loss, but keeps the muscle on.

DK
    "After all is said and done, a lot more will have been said than done will have been done!"

SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BrentBarrett View Post
    anybody?
    It depends. Are you a 130 pound ectomorph who struggles to put on any weight at all?

Depending on your bodytype and current conditioning cardio can and should be done while bulking. A few sessions of LISS cardio will not halt your progress and it's good for your heart.

Some guys do fasted morning LISS cardio to keep the fat off while bulking. This also jacks up your metabolism and makes you hungry all day. At least it does for me. I would not recommend this if you don't already have an appreciable amount of size.

I am 6 foot tall and weight 205. I dont think it will be hard to gain a little.

KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hiit