Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Losing Weight But Not Fat

So i've been dieting pretty hard for the past 4 weeks now in order to drop my body fat and get a bit of definition. Currently i'm 200lbs and 23% bf. Poor I know....

The only problem is that the weight has been coming off but my body fat levels have stayed consistent; this month dropping 8lbs in weight with no change to bf. I can't see why this is?!

My diet mainly consists of chicken and turkey breast, lean beef, low fat cottage cheese, whey protein, skimmed milk, veggies and a small bit of fruit. This leaves me in a daily calorie defecit of between 500-700k. My macros are consistent at around 50% protein, 25/30% fat and 20/25% carbs. I have one cheat meal a week.

I workout 4 times a week with weights and cardio. Usually 20-30 mins cardio and 40-50 mins weights.

What am I doing wrong?!

bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluedo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    raise def

Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Skywalker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bluedo View Post
    raise def
    Yeah thanks....

Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatphobia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BF% is approximate, i dont think you will notice with just losing 8 lbs. Just be patient and keep doing what you are doing.

All ur workouts and diets seems to be on track

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    still working out hard?

TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thing is, is that its a percentage done on fat, muscle and water.
    If you have lost water weight then the bodyfat percentage will read higher.
    I know when I cut for a little bit I lost some weight but my fat percentage actually went up.
    Also as someone else said, its inaccurate. If your losing weight then its all good.

bogando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i seee....
    Originally Posted by TheDirtyCat View Post
    The thing is, is that its a percentage done on fat, muscle and water.
    If you have lost water weight then the bodyfat percentage will read higher.
    I know when I cut for a little bit I lost some weight but my fat percentage actually went up.
    Also as someone else said, its inaccurate. If your losing weight then its all good.