474022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to stay the same size but gain muscle mass

I know to gain muscle mass, I need to gain weight off course.
    But I still want to stay in my size 2 jeans.
    How much weight do I need to gain?
    Do I need to keep weight training after I get enough muscle?

Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are 14, you need to grow, period. Dont worry about jean size right now. Your genetics will determine how much you need to gain. And yes, you will need to keep training to maintain the muscle.
    Last edited by Mustrainhard; 03-14-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: typo

pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whatever you do, do not try to force your body to stay in those size 2's. make healthy choices in your eating, but do NOT let it consume you. it's the biggest mistake many of us have made around here (referring to those of us who have had to overcome an eating disorder), and i think we can agree that we wish we hadn't lost so much of our time to useless efforts of trying to force our bodies to be something it's not.

worry about your life right now...and by worry, i really mean...ENJOY.