BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to get rid of neck fat?

Hey do any of you have the problem of neck fat under your chin? I have made a lot of improovement in weight loss and thanks to you guys on here I think I know some things I need to do to adjust my diet. I have reduced my waist from a 38 to a 36 since Jan 1. The only areas that I seem to gain fat is my waist and my neck.

Is there any tips on reducing the fat under my chin???

Thanks
    Wade

Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No such thing as spot reducing....sorry. More overall fat needs to come off. All of us in here have this area or that to be the last area hanging on to fat. Me...its the under arm pec tie in and navel areas.

When all is said and done and if you are stuck with an empty neck skin flap...cosmetic surgery. When I had a chunk of my forehead removed with Melanoma they took my neck flap off to make the patch. Lady Wonkanobi cried FOUL saying it was no fare that I got a free face lift.

Baldie

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What Baldie said. You cannot spot target fat loss. If you want that gone, hit the kitchen workout hard.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post
    When all is said and done and if you are stuck with an empty neck skin flap...cosmetic surgery. When I had a chunk of my forehead removed with Melanoma they took my neck flap off to make the patch. Lady Wonkanobi cried FOUL saying it was no fare that I got a free face lift.
    Baldie
    Damn, and here I am scheduling surgery to move my lower jaw forward to get rid of that flap.

Actually, the jaw surgery is to correct an overbite. However, a bonus will be a reduction of that neck flap.
    Last edited by theKurp; 03-14-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: add

Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check out this link out, no idea how true it is. My home email (bellsouth) did not work when I tried to sign up, so I just now used work e-mail.

http://www.nowloss.com/face-lift-toning-exercises.htm

He (author) asks to not reproduce his work, so I won't cut -n -paste it. But imo -it's interesting if you want to check it out. (hint: mind you, I have TMJ - jaw issues and do mouth exercises when it acts up.)

My office scan did not go wiggy, so no spyware in the download. I'm gonna read the rest of the book.

I have a slight poofiness under my chin, so I'm gonna see if this helps.
    The Watchmen
    Rorschach: "None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."

'The timid civilized world has found nothing with which to oppose the onslaught of a sudden revival of barefaced barbarity, other than concessions and smiles.'
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlackRat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh well I kinda figured but was hoping.... :-) Thanks guys!

Wade

Originally Posted by Keegan91 View Post
    I apologize for not being 35 or older, but I had to post about this topic.

Although as said above, there is no such thing as spot reduction.

I've played hockey (I'm Canadian) for 13 years. Full gear, during the season, I wouldn't have my double chin, once the off-season started and I started becoming less active, I would notice my chin would reappear.

Within the past 2 years, I was at around 290lbs, got down to around 240 and started Hockey again, I noticed once I started playing hockey it would go away after about a month (at 240lbs).

I've figured that wearing a small neckgaurd (Hockey neckgaurd) while exercising has made my double chin disappear many many times, and on top of the proper diet and weight lifting it should go away much faster. Keep in mind, I've never told anyone about this, and I've never seen anyone else use this method, but it may work, and it's worth a shot.

Once again, sorry for posting in above 35 when I'm only 17.
    Hey if it is helpful I don't care how old you are....;-) thanks for the input. I will have to do some looking around here for one. In South Carolina I doubt iif they are readily available....

Thanks
    Wade

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Know a website that sells those neckguards? Worth a try, I think. Good post bud, some green lights headed your way.
    Last edited by joed; 03-15-2009 at 11:43 AM.

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BlackRat View Post
    Hey do any of you have the problem of neck fat under your chin? I have made a lot of improovement in weight loss and thanks to you guys on here I think I know some things I need to do to adjust my diet. I have reduced my waist from a 38 to a 36 since Jan 1. The only areas that I seem to gain fat is my waist and my neck.

Thanks
    Wade
    Eat better or eat less.
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there are exercises for the neck area....not saying it will knock it out,but it should make it better.We have a neck machine at our gym......Nooooobody uses it,but me.
    Land of Honalee

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackRat View Post

Thanks
    Wade
    Situps of course.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No bull**** aside. Tilt your head back far and open and close your jaw. You do this for several minutes and i promise you will feel it the next day as well as see some results pretty quickly. It works for me.