Danvanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Calorie Intake with Supplements - Will this plan work?

Hi everyone.
    My name is Daniel and I'm 21 years old weighing 130 pounds at 5'8" . Its pathetic. I have probably the minimum amount of fat that a human can have, for I do have some muscle. I bench 110 but I can do 3 sets of 20 pushups no problem. I want to be around 150 at least within 3 months, which I think might be possible. I have been doing alot of reading and I do have an idea of the type of workout plan I need and Calorie intake i need.

I bought these supplements:
    GNC Whey Protein
    CytoGainer
    NO-Xplode

According to the Calorie Intake Calculator - I burn about 2200 calories a day which means I need to eat about 2600 to 3200 calories a day in order to effectivly gain weight.

I bought an Irongym.. Is that good enough to workout my upperbody While taking these supplements. I can only get a ride to the gym 2x a week so I was going to do shoulders and legs then.

I was thinking I should drink cytogainer when I wake up with 1/4 serving at 400 calories. Eat an hour later. Wait an hour take Noxplode then workout. Then after workout take Whey Protein. Then eat 2 hours later. Then take Cytogainer before I go to bed 400 calorie shake. All together Ill have around 2800 calories. I think might have the cytogainer and whey mixed up when taking them.. but im not sure.

Sorry my english is not very good.. but would like some advice on if this is a good timing for intake of supplements and if irongym is good enough for upperbody with gaining muscle.

Thanks alot.

m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    youre relying to heavly on supplements imo
    EAT more food for calories and dont be taking 1/4 serving of anything you need as much as you can get
    I REP EVERYONE BACK

1 serving = 1600 calorie shake... id sh*t myself forever at that rate

m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1ke1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Danvanman View Post
    1 serving = 1600 calorie shake... id sh*t myself forever at that rate
    i am aware of the caloric makeup of cytogainer.....

drink it - dont half ass a bulk if your serious about it
    I REP EVERYONE BACK

im not half assing in. 1600 calories from one supplement in one day is to much from what ive read everywhere.

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im not half assing in. 1600 calories from one supplement in one day is to much from what ive read everywhere.
    PUSSY!

dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dizzay20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have u seen "the worlds strongest boy" richard sandrak or however u spell it. I think he lived off taking just supplements.

One person is saying my plan involves to much of supplements and then another person is calling a pussy for not taking enough. make up your damn minds

One person is saying my plan involves to much of supplements and then another person is calling a pussy for not taking enough. make up your damn minds
    no i didnt say too much supplments i said you need to eat alot of real food and not depend on supplments

i also already told you 1/4 of a serving is stupid
    I REP EVERYONE BACK

HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok dude looks like i might be the only one to give you a serious answer, as for an irongym, i have no clue what that is, but as long as you are lifting heavy weights and going either for a load of compound lifts, or an all body routine you'll do fine.

If i were you, i'd aim for 2800 calories a day, take a look at what you normally eat in a day. If you eat pretty well, i'd say its probably 1700-2000 cals. Try to aim for 2000 from whole foods, take brown bread instead of white and drink plenty of milk, if i were you, whole fat milk. If you can reach 2k with plenty of good food (tuna, ham, steak...anything) and a bit of fruit and veg. Just supplement the rest with a couple 1/4 servings of cytogainer, and take another 1/4 serving after working out (within 45 mins ideally)

This should be a good start for you, if you're not gaining weight (muscle) look for around 3-4lbs a month, up your cals to about 2300-2500, if you are gaining more than 5lbs a month, i'd start some cardio and maybe even drop your calorie intake.

If i can give you one good tip, it'd be write everything down. Eating/training/everything.

Hope this has been of some help to you. Good luck!

Thanks man thats the kind of answer I was looking for. Should i take the cytogainer throughout the day and when i run out start taking the whey protein>