inferno129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inferno129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inferno129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inferno129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inferno129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inferno129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inferno129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best supplements for getting toned/ripped?

I have been going to the gym 4+ times a week doing high intensity lifts, but I am not getting the gains I am looking for. I take no-xplode pre workout.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2uzqt8j.jpg

this is what my shape is right now, as you can see I am not cut..

any suggestions on what routines/diet/supplements to use for getting cut/ripped/tone.

TYVM!

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by inferno129 View Post
    I have been going to the gym 4+ times a week doing high intensity lifts, but I am not getting the gains I am looking for. I take no-xplode pre workout.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2uzqt8j.jpg

this is what my shape is right now, as you can see I am not cut..

any suggestions on what routines/diet/supplements to use for getting cut/ripped/tone.

TYVM!

You're 17 ... you're in great shape. I think I know what you're asking for but it takes time to put on the muscle mass that's required to rip down LEAN and still have decent size.

You could cut now and have a 6 pack but you won't have the size I think you want. You could bulk up to put on some muscle but it doesn't sound like you want to do that either. Best bet for you is to cut cals down while keeping protien UP and just work your muscles with reps of 10-15 of everything and stay as heavy as you can. Once a month go for a max out then back to reps.

You will put on a little size and you will lean out to a 6 pak. Once you're at that point (and you're not far from it now) then just eat more clean cals/day and concentrate on high intensity with heacy weight in the gym and you'll slowly add size to a nice lean ripped frame.
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 17 and that size you need to eat. Eat 5-6 times a day, including a good clean weight gainer such as Real Gains, you could also use a great multi vitamin. If you were to cut cals now you would shrivel to nothing. Eat brother, if you stay pretty clean with chicken, oats, turkey, tilapia, eggs, etc, you will stay lean but bulk up too.