Closed Thread
Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Ongoing Promo: Post Which SportPharma Product You'd Like To Try And Win!

I noticed as of late, the awareness for the SportPharma brand is really picking up here at bb.com. I thought a cool promo to do would be to ask you guys which SportPharma product you'd like to try (or even if you use it already--why you like it) and you'll get a chance to win that SportPharma product. Just choose from one of the products below Sound good?
    SportPharma product listing at bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm

Rules: You just need to be 18 and have a US mailing address.

A new winner will be picked every week!

Amino Max: Amino Max from SportPharma is a complete, full spectrum amino acid supplement. Rich in potent, efficient peptide-bonded amino acids for greater assimilation, Amino Max is also complete. Each tablet provides 2250 milligrams of total amino acids, including all the essential amino acids (EAA), as well as all three branched chain amino acids (BCAA). Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and they play a critical role in the repair, growth and development of muscle tissue. Amino Max's amino profile is uniquely suited for helping to ensure optimal muscle anabolism and helping to maintain a positive nitrogen balance. Vitamin B6 has been added to help absorption.

BCAA Max: With BCAA Max, you get a full 1000mg of the purest "uncoupled" (free form) branched amino acids available. These three "essential" aminos (leucine, valine, isoleucine) are formulated in the precise and proven 2:1:1 ratio. As informed strength and endurance athletes know, BCAAs are important as they are directly metabolized in the muscle rather than the liver. In other words, after digestion, BCAAs are readily available for the muscles to use as needed. BCAAs also play a crucial role in maintaining anabolism and decreasing muscle catabolism by promoting protein synthesis, enhancing nitrogen retention, preventing muscle breakdown, providing fuel for muscular energy, increasing the anabolic hormone response to exercise, as well as alleviating fatigue. Vitamin B6 has been added to enhance overall BCAA utilization and absorption.

Beta Alanine: SportPharma Beta Alanine contains 2000mg of beta alanine (b-alanine) per serving and is fortified with a special base of electrolytes, added for their ability to assist with cell buffering and absorption. How does b-alanine work? Resistance exercise and other various athletic activities cause our bodies to produce lactic acid and use up stored ATP. This causes muscle pH to drop and become more acidic due to the large amount of hydrogen ions produced by these processes. As muscle pH drops, the ability for our muscles to perform at their highest level decreases. SportPharma's Beta Alanine works by increasing muscle carnosine levels. Carnosine, in turn, works as a muscle buffer by soaking up these extra hydrogen ions. In scientific studies, b-alanine has been shown to increase strength, power output, endurance, exercise capacity, muscle mass, and delay the onset of neuromuscular fatigue. SportPharma's Beta Alanine is perfect for individuals on a weight training program and any individual who practices a sport where strength, power and endurance are needed.

Gain Max: SportPharma Gain Max is a high quality, effective weight gainer unlike any other. At its core are two unique macronutrient matrices, engineered in the ideal 2:1 ratio of protein to carbs. The specialized protein blend, the Quad Protein Blend, is comprehensive and consists of four proven protein sources: whey hydrolysate (WPH), whey protein concentrate (WPC), casein, and egg. The Quad Protein Blend can deliver both a "fast" and "slow" release of amino acids when your muscles need them most. This matrix is coupled with a special Quad Carb Blend comprised of highly functional complex carbohydrates, ranging from cutting-edge trehalose and waxy maize starch (WMS) to d-glucose and maltodextrin. Together, Gain Max's potent formula will deliver quality calories for quality lean mass gains. When you?re looking to bulk and add on quality lean mass, look no further than SportPharma Gain Max.

Joint-V: SportPharma Joint-V is comprised of 5 key joint support nutrients that work together to keep your joint health covered from all angles. Glucosamine sulfate acts as an important building block of joint tissue and aids in the support of healthy cartilage and other connective tissue. Chondroitin sulfate works to attract and hold fluid in the joints, thereby giving cartilage its elasticity. MSM is a natural source of sulfur, a compound that the body needs in order to maintain healthy cell membranes, pliancy of connective tissue, and helps combat inflammation. Hyaluronic acid assists in regulating the synovial fluid keeping joints lubricated. And lastly, ginger root is added to support digestion and aid to combat joint inflammation. Designed for hard training athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike, Joint-V acts as a key cornerstone to support your workout endeavors.

Just-Creatine: SportPharma Just-Creatine is as pure as creatine monohydrate gets. Using patented Creapure? brand creatine, our Just-Creatine is a premium product. As you may know, creatine monohydrate is as proven a sports nutrition supplement there is. Safe, effective and tested, Just-Creatine assists in helping to increase muscle energy. Muscle cells store creatine in the form of ATP in the body. When lifting weights, muscles contract and ATP is lost. When ATP is depleted, the muscle becomes fatigued. This is where SportPharma Just-Creatine can assist. With the help of supplemental creatine, the body is able to regenerate ATP more quickly, thus delaying the onset of muscular fatigue. When quality and results matter, turn to Just-Creatine, the purest creatine on the market for nothing but pure results.

Just-WHEY: SportPharma Just Whey uses the finest quality, non-denatured, specially filtered whey proteins on the market and is designed to help boost your daily protein intake. What's so great about protein? Well, protein consists of amino acids, which are the building blocks for muscle tissue. Among the critical roles protein plays are: repairing cells, building and repairing muscle, boosting immune system, strengthening bones, and reducing stress. Each scoop of SportPharma Just Whey delivers at least 20 grams of high quality, fast absorbing whey proteins and is also low in fat and carbohydrates. Just Whey is potent, readily absorbed and easily digested. Just Whey is simply a great tasting, convenient way to get the results you are looking for in a protein shake.

Multi-V: With Multi-V you get more than your average one-per-day vitamin pill. Multi-V is a comprehensive, advanced multi-vitamin and mineral formula, with added nutrients. It combines a complete and potent vitamin and mineral formula along with 5 other key complexes: greens, anti-oxidants, immune support, energizers and digestive enzymes--to support optimal nutritional balance, designed to take your performance to the next level. These added ingredients make Multi-V one of the most complete multiple vitamin and mineral formulas on the market today. Designed specifically for hard training athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike, Multi-V acts as a key cornerstone to your foundational health needs.

Thermadrene: With Thermadrene, you get a scientifically formulated thermogenic designed to provide energy and help stimulate fat burning. Thermogenesis is marked by an increase in metabolism, a rise in core body temperature, and an acceleration of calorie expenditure. In short, you can burn fat more efficiently. Thermadrene contains a precise blend of powerful natural extracts including kola nut, green tea, and cayenne, along with cha-de-bugre and yerba mate. Get stronger, be more alert, feel better than ever before.
    Last edited by SportPharmaRep; 03-13-2009 at 01:01 PM.
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice!
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh damn, that is awesome!

A new winner every week eh? There is a whole lot of quality products right there.

If anybody has questions about these products feel free to throw 'em out there. I've been using all of these for a while now.

in b4 1st WINNAR!

TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TNote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very cool.

Mikey send send me a strawberry just-WHEY now to celebrate the new promo.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Bcaa Max

Nice promo. Also it just brought BCAA Max to my attention. I have been looking for a BCAA product in pills. Most of the products out today are powders and I am would like to be able to pop a couple pills to get some aminos rather than have to chug down a drink. I am putting in an entry for BCAA Max. A solid profile and the convenience of pills, I definitely want to try this out.
    Last edited by SupremeMMA; 03-13-2009 at 09:53 AM.

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love the Just Whey i use it twice daily!

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not going to apply b/c I ****ed up a log I promised long ago and I'm sorry

it wasn't my fault b/c of my dad's situation and all, but I still feel semi-responsible.

This, however is a GREAT opportunity.

SportPharma has A LOT of quality product for a GREAT price.

Prior to the SportPharma log... I had purchased your Beta-Alanine & BCAA's and I was thoroughly impressed with the price per quality!

I hold SportPharma UP THERE with Universal/Animal & Optimum Nutrition, which everyone knows are 2 of my ALL time favorite companies I support & back with confidence.

I wouldn't mind another bottle of your Beta-Alanine product.

Your Whey Protein is also really solid! Great Amino profile + Protein content @ a REALLY good price!
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Nice promo. Also it just brought BCAA Max to my attention. I have been looking for a BCAA product in pills. Most of the products out today are powders and I am would like to be able to pop a couple pills to get some aminos rather than have to chug down a drink. I am putting in an entry for BCAA Max. I definitely want to try this out.
    I've been popping 4-6 of them before and after every workout. It's a great, no nonsense way to get my BCAA's without having to mix in another powder with my shakes.

Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    I hold SportPharma UP THERE with Universal/Animal & Optimum Nutrition, which everyone knows are 2 of my ALL time favorite companies I support & back with confidence.
    Thanks Rob! That's why I love SportPharma too, Universal quality with a price that can't be beat!

leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leeh23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

I would love to try out bcaa max. I have yet to have a chance to try sportpharma products, but i have only heard great things about them. I believe bcaa max would help me hold on to lbm while cutting for the summer.

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Just a heads up. We'll be picking the first winner by 5pm EST today!
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by SportPharmaRep View Post
    Kin I haz sum...? Killer promo!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys are WAAAAAAYYY too good to us.

no complaints

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Joint V

Lately I have been having some serious issues with my right shoulder from all the pressing movements I've been doing. My shoulder has been clicking & clacking for the past two weeks.

I've never used a joint support product before & this looks to be top-notch. I've used Sportpharma products in the past - and they've always gotten the job done.

Winning this promo would help me save some cash & heal from this setback. I am also willing to do a detailed review of the products IF I get picked.

Thanks to Sportpharma for this AWESOME opportunity!

Somebody wins today?

Score.

Get those apps in if you want to try some of this stuff guys! I know I wouldn't miss out on it.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by G.K. View Post
    Somebody wins today?

Score.

Get those apps in if you want to try some of this stuff guys! I know I wouldn't miss out on it.

Already done, sir

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would LOVE to win a tub of Gain Max I am a very-hard gainer and SportPharma has always provided quality mass building products. I should win because I was a loyal Actisyn user back in High School. Also, I have written many reviews and am currently logging Bullet Proof for Muscle Pharm. I would be more than willing to provide an honest, detailed log.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    I would LOVE to win a tub of Gain Max I am a very-hard gainer and SportPharma has always provided quality mass building products. I should win because I was a loyal Actisyn user back in High School. Also, I have written many reviews and am currently logging Bullet Proof for Muscle Pharm. I would be more than willing to provide an honest, detailed log.
    Gain Max is soooooo tasty. Nom nom nom. Helps me pack on quality mass too.

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gain Max is soooooo tasty. Nom nom nom. Helps me pack on quality mass too.
    Glad to hear it, as I am currently looking for a quality gainer. I'll have to give this a try regardless!
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TNote View Post
    Very cool.

Mikey send send me a strawberry just-WHEY now to celebrate the new promo.
    I have some Strawberry Just-Whey samples, I just need an addy

EDIT: This goes for anyone that wants to try a sample, I ONLY have Strawberry at the moment...
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge
    OnlineBodyBuildingFederation

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    aminomax because u can never have enough aminos

thermadrene because im a fat bastard

Originally Posted by SportPharmaMike View Post

EDIT: This goes for anyone that wants to try a sample, I ONLY have Strawberry at the moment...
    Strawberry is good, but the Vanilla is better IMO.

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would like to try the Amino Max because I am tired of trying to get down bulk BCAA powder that tastes so nasty. Also, I know that Amino Max would be high quality because I am a firm believer in the quality of SportPharma products (such as Multi-V and Joint-V).
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Another Great Promo from you guys!!

I just want to express my love for "Love" for a few of your products.

I have tried your Beta-Alanine, Joint-V (Currently Using) & Multi-V (Currently Using) and I can't praise this stuff enough.

The Beta-Alanine was the first straightforward BA product that I used and it was very effective.
    And what can I say about Multi-V and Joint-V that really hasn't been said already?

Stuff is amazing for such a GREAT value, that simply cannot be beat. Quality & Value. Something that is hard to come by nowadays.
    Free Agent

Originally Posted by SportPharmaMike View Post

I like strawberry
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi

Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Country Mike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    Strawberry is good, but the Vanilla is better IMO.
    I still need to try the Vanilla....I'm such a slacker
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    LOL

What I really like about Thermadrene is the uplifting mood I get from it.

Originally Posted by DedicatedToLift View Post
    I would like to try the Amino Max because I am tired of trying to get down bulk BCAA powder that tastes so nasty. Also, I know that Amino Max would be high quality because I am a firm believer in the quality of SportPharma products (such as Multi-V and Joint-V).
    The tubs of Amino Max are frickin' HYOOOOGE.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    aminomax because u can never have enough aminos

Amino Max FTW!!!! My second favorite SP supplement
    OBF VicePresident
    OBF Representative
    OBF Judge

Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend...

Good stuff SportPharma! Well done!

Strawberry Just Whey FTW!!!

Hg
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.universalnutrition.com
    www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Pro & Oats: Real. Bodybuilding. Food.
    http://www.universalnutrition.com/features/ProOats.cfm

Hg

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The tubs of Amino Max are frickin' HYOOOOGE.
    Oh I can just picture myself hugging it right now.......lol.

G.K, I will have post for yesterday (Thursday) up on Daily-V log later today. I have biology midterm in a couple hours that I am so desperately trying to study for!
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) member666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would love to try "Gain Max" in Strawberry. I'm a hard gainer and would like to compare this to other Weight Gainers.
    Last edited by member666; 03-13-2009 at 10:15 AM.