LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pain in wrists...Carpel Tunnel (most likely)

Anyone know any excersizes that will help with Carpel Tunnel? This pain has been with me for months now and its do to my professional. Data Entry / Computer Repair... Always on the keyboard...

I use a wrist strap, but the pain is still there and I can only do push-ups on my knuckles or at weird angles like on my finger tips....

marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stretching, Ice and correct workstation setup.

Stretches
    http://www.eatonhand.com/hw/ctexercise.htm
    Do the stretches every 15-20 minutes.

Ice at lunch and at the end of the shift

Workstation setup
    http://www.tricare.mil/CAP/Ergo_Guide/setup.htm

Workstation setup is probably the most critical.
    You are there for 6-8 hours a day.
    Brothers of Metal Crew

Steelers

Strip Mining prevents Forest Fires
    UMWA

Scorpion24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most likely isn't good enough mate...
    It could be tendonitis or one of many other problems such as the development of a cyst so don't dismiss these chances - finding out what's wrong is crucial to gaining the maximum benifit of recovery!

Please do the inevitable and visit your doctor - get well soon

LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys... I repped both you yall...