Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The OFFICIAL SX Review Thread!

Slim Xtreme (SX) Product Info: http://www.anabolicx.com/arsenal/sx/index.php

Interested in trying SX but not sure what all the buzz is about? Well take a look below and see what others have been saying about the new Slim Xtreme, only from Anabolic Xtreme!!

Originally Posted by pumpingjoe View Post
    Ummmmm this stuff is simply out of this world. One cap in the AM, and its nearly hard to get to sleep 15-16 hrs later. I have my suspicions, and hope it's not spiked, but I don't see how its possible. If it's truely legit, sign me up for a pallet of it.

For comparison, 50mg ephedrine, 400mg caffiene and 325mg aspirin is childs play compared to this.
    Originally Posted by RyanGrob View Post

Slim Xtreme Review

Received my sample packets today. Came with 3 capsules to play around with.

I never used the original version so this is a complete noob's perspective. I am pretty stim tolerant; I've taken about almost any pre-workout cocktail/pill/whatever known to man that contains caffeine and other stimulants. I can get through the day without it, but feel I am more productive with it. I was a bit skeptical with the claims of this stuff. I take ******** sometimes for better focus during school work [or just because I'm lazy as some say] so that being said, on to the good stuff.

I took 1 capsule at around 10 am this morning on an empty stomach. It took about an hour, but I felt the energy and focus slowly creep up. With the increased energy, brought a better sense of 'well being.' It was a very good euphoric feeling that radiated throughout my body. The energy never reached an overwhelmed state of any kind and was very pleasing for me. I was able to be much more productive [finished my assignment for programming in record time] and get **** done. While it helped me focus, it also helped me keep a clear state of mind. While in this, I could focus on the task at hand rather than the other million things in my life I have going on. A lot of times when I read something for school, my mind starts to trail off. I think about anything from the health of my family and money to my next exam in an unrelated class. I often forget what I'm reading, and realize halfway down the page I remember nothing that I read. This wasn't the case. I was able to read faster and in a state where I could remember everything that I read. It's a very similar effect to ********. The energy was consistent and peaked around 5-6 hours, when it stopped elevating upwards. When coming down, you really couldn't notice. I was still extremely productive, had lots of energy, focus, and just felt good about my life. Usually on ******** I come down and it hits you hard and heavy, a lot of times leaving me annoyed at the simplest things. Not with Slim Xtreme. It was very subtle and when it wore off around 11 pm tonight, I still had a euphoric effect. I was VERY pleased with the effects of 1 capsule. Also, my resting heart rate was increased. Nothing that made me feel uncomfortable but something I did notice.

The appetite suppression worked very well. I almost had to remind myself that I needed to eat and force food down. Normally I have no problem eating, but my mind was just so focused on the task at hand that I almost forgot all my meals! This definitely excels in appetite suppresion.

Another good effect from Slim Xtreme was my ability to become more sociable with those around me. I'm usually a pretty shy guy and lately just not in a good mood. When Slim Xtreme started kicking in, I almost felt the NEED to be sociable. It was something very different than what I'm used to. This added to the euphoric effect because I was doing something I normally don't do. It was a great added bonus.

In my honest opinion, this gave almost MORE focus and energy then my 20mg tabs of ******** and lasted longer. I know this isn't the purpose of Slim Xtreme, but I can't help but stress the fact of it's power. The mental clarity was just astounding. Overall, this product is a HUGE hit and I will definitely be picking some up.

Originally Posted by RxAJ View Post
    The sample pack came with three pills with a recommended dosage of 1-2 pills first thing in the morning. Like any intelligent individual I completely ignored the recommendation to start with one pill and went right for two (). Ummmm, bad idea....anyway:

Energy and Focus: Slim Xtreme KILLS it here....it simply takes this category to a whole new level that puts most comparable supplements to shame. Dosed at both 2 caps and 1 the energy seemed to hit me pretty much instantly and it lasted for what seemed to be forever without a single dip in energy levels or a crash at the end. In fact, the day I took the 2 caps I took them upon waking at noon and didn't feel the slightest bit tired until four o'clock in the morning. That's almost a dangerously long window of time, but I didn't have to get up early the next day so I slept well. This isn't a huge rush of energy really, it's quite steady and just makes it feel like you want to keep busy. I did a considerable amount of pacing around the house (cause sitting still didn't seem to be an option), some unexpected cleaning, did some homework before the last minute for once, and was just constantly looking for things to keep me busy before going to work. My thoughts seemed to flow MUCH better, rarely did my mind drift away from what I was doing, and my sales pitches at work came out better as a result. SX put me in a damn good mood all day long and it didn't seem like anything could take me out of it.

Appetite Suppression: Slim Xtreme claims to "eliminate" your appetite, and it definitely didn't fall short of that. This actually wasn't a welcomed aspect of the product for me since I'm lean bulking atm, but I figured I'd try the sample pack anyway. What it does is kind of strange....I felt hungry, my stomach was growling, and I wanted to eat...but for some reason the idea of food almost made me feel sick. There were several times I can recall where I pretty much gagged trying to get food down. I guess if I ever do a serious cut this would be something I'd want from a fat loss product, but even then I didn't enjoy feeling like I had to force down food even when I'm hungry. I'm sure others will react differently to it then me, but this was just honestly annoying. Effects seemed to be the same with 1 cap as they were with 2.

That's pretty much all I can say based off a sample. I'm hugely impressed by the energy aspect of this stuff but have mixed feelings about the appetite suppression. Definitely worth a good look if you're in the market for this kind of thing! And of course....big thanks to Anabolic Xtreme for the opportunity to sample it!
    Originally Posted by lefty_2glocc View Post
    Okay, I've only been on Slim Xtreme for 5 days now and I wanted to wait till I had a total of 7 days down before I posted a review, but I'll describe what I've noticed so far:

Crazy Energy. I was taking 2 pills up until a day ago. It wasn't too much for me, but I'm in college and I'm in class all morning and workout in the afternoon. Since I needed to take SX first thing in the morning, the 2 pills were too much for me to handle sitting in a desk for 4+ hours. 1 pill has been working much better for me (because of my schedule). The stuff really kicks in once you start your workout. I've never had such an intense and focused workout from a stim before. In fact, I've never been a big fan, because of the wired feeling most give. What I like about SX is I can still focus on the lifting. I'm not in there on a caffeine high just slamming the weights around and sweating my butt off. I'm focused like the third week of a 3-ad cycle focus. I feel stronger with every rep and once I finish one set, I'm ready to take a breath or two and get back on it. I actually had to bring along my watch so I could make sure I was getting atleast 1-2 minutes of rest between sets. I lift heavy too; 4-7 rep range, since I'm cutting and trying to preserve as much lean muscle as possible after my bulk. Although I've decreased my caloric intake greatly, due to the cut, I'm still lifting exactly what I was lifting when I was bulking.

As far as the mood enhancer. I haven't really noticed anything major; however, I've only been taking it for 5 days. Here is something I have noticed tho: Until I begin working out, I don't notice a change in mood. I notice an elevated body temperature and increasing energy. BUT, once I start working out, I feel an overall sense of well-being. If someone starts talking to me, I'll want to continue talking in-between my sets. Whereas previously, before SX, I'd slap on the headphones, even if my ipod was dead, to keep the chit-chat to a minimum. The thing is, now, a few conversations doesn't get me out of my rhythm.

The appetite suppression is there, but I still have hunger, so I have no trouble remembering when to eat. I did, however, just begin my cutting phase about 2 weeks ago, and I'm still getting used to the decrease in calories and the cardio. SX seems to be tricking my brain when it comes to eating though. Every 2-3 hours I feel like I'm ready to eat a horse, but after I finish my sandwich, I'm full. There's been a few times this week where I've made a sandwich and thought, "no way is this gonna be enough"...so I'll heat up some soup and maybe a sweet potato. But once I eat the sandwich I'm completely full and the other food just sits there! That has to be the SX.

Someone asked about muscle loss. Well, it's only been a few days, but I haven't noticed any. My size is beginning to tighten up a bit, but I believe that is due to my change in diet and cardio...not a loss in muscle mass. My strength is still there.

All in all, so far I like it. But, I've never bought an AX product that I didn't like or I wouldn't have spent $60 for this stuff before I even tried the sample. In my own experience, their products have done what they've stated. SX says " Increased Energy & Fat Loss" it doesn't say "lose such-a-such pounds in 10 days" like other supplements. This stuff gives you enough energy to have intense and focused workouts, while controlling your appetite to prevent OVEReating.
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    More you say? Ok!!

Originally Posted by Giode View Post
    First, I want to say that the ORIGINAL Stimulant X is back!

Like many on this forum, I was totally in love with the original StimX. When it came out in early 2006, a lot of people were looking for the next great fat burner. Ephedra containing supplements were a thing of the past, and most people weren't in love with the energy Ephedrine HCL supplements produced as an alternative to old Ephedra Alkaloids containing products (although HCL is a fantastic thermo). People, including myself, were looking for something new and exciting to try.

When I started taking StimX, the effects were unlike anything I had ever taken. I have been on and off stims since the mid to late 90's, and am very tolerant to most all stims. So I am very in tune with how my body responds to products like this.

StimX didn't hit you hard. In fact, it's effects came so gradually that you didn't immediately recognize it. All you knew was that you were happier than normal, A LOT more conversational, and had an unusual amount of focus in whatever you happened to be doing. Eating is something you would never think about, and often felt like I was doing it (eating) to ensure I had my daily intake of protein. As far as weight loss: I lost A LOT of weight while on StimX. In fact, in a one month time span, I lost enough fat weight that my dad thought something was wrong with me (true story).

Then something happened - the formula changed. StimX was never the same, and I stopped taking it all together. A sad day.

When I learned that AX was re-releasing the original again, I was skeptical. Not because I didn't trust BigSmith (Few have a handle of their company like he does), but because it seemed to good to be true.

Yesterday I recieved in the mail my first bottle of Slim Xtreme. I was so excited that this could be the resurrection of the original again, that I took three pills even though it was 3pm (Like I'm going to wait 17 more hours). Thanks to this product, I hardly slept last night!

The original StimX is back! All the original attributes were back; clean energy, focus, killed appetite, Stim Dick (That was a joke), Talkativeness etc... Very slight cotton mouth, but nothing like before. They say it works for 12 hours, but my experience so far is that I am still feeling it 22 hour later, which is unusual for me. Perhaps since it's my first pills taken from the bottle.

Bottom line: This product is the AMAZING! If you have never tried the original StimX, try this this now. Do it. You will love it, I promise! It will not be like anything you have ever taken.

Thanks for the great release AX!
    Originally Posted by RippedAnimal View Post
    SX Review

Day 1: I took 2caps in the morning as your directed. I felt more awake, talkative, just in an overall better mood but it was not that pronounced, more like a low lying just good mood. Appetite was suppressed some but still could eat which is unsual for me on stims. Good feeling lasted about 4 hours but i kept awake and going for about 8.

Days 2: I took 3caps upon waking and this is my sweet spot. Extremely good mood, flying around work like a nut doing all kinds of work, helping people out, just feeling awesome. Appetite was pretty much completely gone but i didn't even care about eating honestly, that was the last thing on my mind. Overall great feeling lasted about 6hours and i was still awake and going for the rest of the day until later that night.

Day 3: Was going to take 4 just to see how strong it would be but decided to only take the 3caps. 3caps seems absolutely perfect for me and i am VERY tolerant to stims for my size but thought it was a "just right" dosage.

I used the rest of the sample up using 3caps a day. This product is absolutely incredible and it brings me back to the days of old stimulant x. You guys did a great job on this and it is definitely a product i will NO DOUBT be using in the future. Thanks again for the chance to test this product before it comes out. I look forward to hopefully helping out again in the future. Thanks again Kevin.
    Reppin the 1-17

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome, lets get some more reviews up in here guys, if you tried it out let us know what you think!

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FIRST like they all say
    Whats up man stuff looks good

Edit: Damn Aaron beat me.

Not enough? Gotchya!!

Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    I was chosen as a tester for Anabolic Xtreme Slim Xtreme last October, and sent my review through email.
    I thought the bb.com community might want to read about what i thought of it.

notes/cliffs:
    -I was very stim sensitive, so 1 pill did the trick for me.
    -When i was doing 1 pill on an empty stomach, i got a couple headaches and some stomach discomfort. eating a banana solved this.
    -Energy lasted anywhere fom 8-14 hours for me for 1 pill.
    -When i bumped it up to 2 pills with full meals, energy lasted 8-14 hours without any stomach problems.

here it is in detail:
    so i just had my 6th day. Most of my days were very simular. i did dose it up to 2 pills. I think it would benefit you more if i didn't break it up into days and just list my experiences.

Day 1 with 1 pill on empty stomach:
    i had awesome energy, great focus that really helped me study. I wasn't jittery at all. however, i noticed that my appetite went down dramatically. i could go a whole day without eating anything, which is a bad thing for me. it also gave me consistent minor headaches throughout the day. This lasted me for a full 12 hours, but with only 2 small meals that day.

on the 2nd and 4th day i tried 2 pills after breakfast:
    i had energy, but not as much as day 1. however, all the bad effects were gone. there was no headaches, appitite was still lacking, but i managed to still take in around 2900 cals that day (usual 3500-4000). This dosage only lasted me 8 hours, which was fine with me. The focus was there there, but it seemed to be toned down. no jitter. Really seemed like the food turned it down a couple notches.

on day 3 and 5, i took 2 pills with some fruit/oats:
    i think this is where it was at. i got about the same energy from day 1 with no headaches. focus was there, energy was there. it was all good. lasted me 12 hours that day.

on day 6, i took 3 pills with food:
    This was about the same as day 3 and 5 to be honest. i didn't notice much difference. if there was a difference, i would have to say that my mood increased. i was just a happy little camper that day. no headaches, no effects. appetite problem still there (3200 cals force fed)

workouts: better than ANYTHING i have had. i was VERY skeptical at first. i think it was because i wasn't jittery like most of my other pre workouts. I lifted like a madman that day. I would say the energy is simular if not better than animal pump. the energy was consistant, keeping my focus.

Final notes:
    GREAT for students who pull all-nighters! Jitter free energy FTW

thanks kev for letting me try SX!

Originally Posted by KJR246 View Post
    I got it yesterday. Today I took two at about 6:00 in the morning. I gotta say, this ****'s for real. I'm not the heaviest mofo around here in the first place, so 2 caps hit me. I was completely alert all day. It lasts pretty long too. By 10:00 my hands were shaking. I'm glad I took it so early or I wouldn't be sleeping tonight.
    Originally Posted by dozoxjams View Post
    I really loved appetite suppressant effect of this product.

Appetite suppressant: 15 out of 10 ( that's right! )
    Energy:8 out of 10 Nothing crazy...
    mayby it's because I'm a heavy coffee drinker... However my Chronic Fatigue is gone!

It's definitely a solid product!

Anyway I just placed my order from AX.com
    Originally Posted by free75 View Post
    Everything I heard about this product is true! Got my sample pack in the mail.. Thanks AX!

I took 2 and had an amazing day!! That should sum it up I will be purchasing this ASAP!!
    Reppin the 1-17

Not done yet!!!

Originally Posted by eastcoasterlm View Post
    First I hate stims, they all make me have too much energy, get anxiety ( huge issue) and so on. Took silm x ( one) this mourning, it is by far the best energy I have felt in my life. Smooth, NO ANXIETY, and I feel so happy !! I'm always happy, but this stuff puts me in a great mood. I'm not one to pimp products, and honestly thought this would be another crash and burn supplement at least for me ! I will report back in a few days with the other two pills. AX, congrats on the samples, I for one would have not bought this product without one. Also, this stuff KILLED my appetite, not even sure if its supposed to didn't even read about it ( wanted to see what it could do no placebo). I forgot to eat for 3 hours after I woke up, and I'm on my last week of cutting for the last 3 months aka I should be HUNGRY !

Update: I usually wake up around 2pm , and go to bed around 5am. The day i took SX, I woke up at 2pm, and was AWAKE, at 5am, was actually being productive, didn't get tired till around 8am ! but could have fell asleep earlyer. This stuff should be called, clean your house, do laundry, do homework, call old freinds you don't like talking to, run a race, shovel snow xtreme, I never had a crash, hell I never even had a burst of engery, truly a one of a kind product. Hats off, no need to up the does to two caps, and at one cap, I can still take a sip or two of my fav RTD engery drinks before a run, with 100mg of caffine per cap, I don't feel like im on crack after my RTD addiction.
    Originally Posted by n_side View Post
    Thanks for this product. I am new to this forum but post alot at BB.com. I was really upset when AX changed the recipee in StimX but I just got my Slim X yesterday. I have a pretty decent tolerance for stims, but I only took one this morning on an empty stomach, and wow, all the good feelings of orginal stim x are here again.

I honestly cannot imagine stacking any stim on top of slim x. This is some serious clean energy.

?its now 12 hrs since I took Slim x, and I am slowly winding down. Nothing harsh, just winding down.
    Originally Posted by HOOPIE View Post
    Took my first dose today about 4 this evening on an empty stomach. What i noticed was about an hour later i could feel a nice smooth energy coming on . I had laid down about 5 before coming into work tonight and i noticed as i was laying there i was getting more and more awake. Its a real smooth energy that i can still feel at 10pm. I have 2 left and i am going to take both of them when i get up tomorrow to see how 2 effects me.

To this point i am really likeing this stuff......

?Ok any way i took one the first day and really liked the feeling i got from it. I took two the second day and fell in love with how i felt. 2 rocks and i want more.......
    Reppin the 1-17

And some more to tide you over 'till later...

Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I sampled SX myself, and would recommend anyone who is interested to do the same. There are so many stim/thermo/fatburner products with outrageous claims that it's hard to believe in any, but I believe SX is in a league of it's own.

Energy, well-being, and incredible appetite suppression.

I took mine during a fast and went from counting the seconds and thinking about food constantly, to feeling perfectly fine about not eating. When my fast was over, I had to tell myself it's time to eat. I only got 3 days out of the sample, but all three were like this. I never really cared for any Fat loss types of products until now.
    Originally Posted by maennj View Post
    Today I tried Slim Xtreme sample and all I can say WOW. I felt full for the whole day and I couldn't finish a sandwich for lunch.
    Originally Posted by ljustman View Post
    Got my sample pack in the mail the other day and took all three this morning (Misread the package, should start off with one cap a day). I had a short night's sleep last night and was hoping these would give me a boost... I wasnt disapointed. I took them at 9:00 this mourning and within an hour I was feeling an increase in energy and alertness. By 11:00 the energy increase was pretty intense and almost excessive. My energy levels peaked around 1:00 or so and slowly tappered off until about 8:00-9:00 this evening. Around then I had a sudden and very intense increase in appetite. I think the jitters that I had and the sudden increase in appetite could easily be avoided by starting with a lower dose. Throughout the day I fealt more alert, could concentrate easily, and had tons of energy even after my intense workout this afternoon.

Bottom Line: Great product, delivers what it says it will. I'm going to incorperate this into my upcoming cutting cycle.
    Reppin the 1-17

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SX rocks my socks!

That is all

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Couple more

Originally Posted by moondg29 View Post
    Go ahead and look through my post history. I have reviewed at least 50+ products and have stated my opinion on hundreds. I am known for generally giving humble reviews that take placebo and other factors into account. Now, enough with the bull****.

Slim Xtreme is the best supplement I have ever tried in my life.

Obviously it is a stimulant and it's hard to compare to something like X-Factor... With that said I'd much rather spend my money on this product than anything else. I have tried hundreds of supplements... everything but PH is pretty much fair game.

I compete in weightlifting and lift 5x a week. For the longest time I've been trying to convince myself to do a 2x a day split on my days off from class. I'd be lifting 2x mon/wed and 1x fri sat sunday. The reason I haven't committed yet is because I need a preworkout product to get through my monday/wednesday heavy and long sessions. That would mean a crash sometime during the day. Thanks to Stimx, I can take one dose in the A.M. and still be amped as hell for a P.M. workout.

No joke, I took 2 caps on an empty stomach at 6 am (I'm 220 lbs, not stim sensitive at all) and have worked out twice already. I still have a TON of energy that will probably last another 2 hours.

My ONLY problem with SlimX is that it destroys my appetite. I don't like that... I need to force feed myself, but I guess it's something I'll deal with for now.

Stoked + StimX are going to be staples for me from now on. (SlimX 2-3 times a week). That is all.
    Originally Posted by moondg29 View Post
    Did 2 caps of the sample in the am.... Just as good as I remember from the beta test!

Had one of the best workouts of my life.

Workout was:

Single arm DB snatch 3 x 3
    Clean and jerk heavy singles 8 x 1
    Hang cleans 3 x 3
    Clean grip RDL 5 x 3

Was pushing huge weights the entire workout so I decided to slap on some more and do 3 sets of deadlifts at the end of the workout. Was ridiculous. I can't believe how hard I pushed myself.
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i am reviewing it, too. this stuff is legit. i took 3 caps on day 3 at 6:45 a.m. and couldn't fall asleep until 4 a.m.! the stuff literally lasts all day..
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Here's my review of the samples I received a while back.

Originally Posted by ncangey0513
    Day 1: One cap taken at 1:00 p.m. 1 hour after a meal (pre-wo, 30 mins)

I didn't expect a whole lot from this, as it is pretty much 1/3 of the average dose. However, I did notice a nice, subtle increase in energy. Nothing too crazy, but at the same time, apparent. It took longer than I had anticipated for it to kick in full throttle. The most apparent effects were noticed about 2 hours after ingestion, when energy was it its peak. Focus was increased to a slight degree as well. Appetite seemed a bit less than normal, but nothing really out of the ordinary. Positive impact on mood as well. No crash was noticed. I know some users report stim dick with this stuff, and I had sex today and had a harder time than usuall getting it up, but none-the-less, it got up ;-). I was very impressed with the first dose!

Day 2: Two caps taken at 11:00 a.m. (upon waking) on an empty stomach

Again, a moderate increase in energy. Not a jittery kind of energy, but a smooth, constant flow of energy which seemed to last for the entire day (I did not have any problems sleeping, however). Focus/mood was increased to a slightly higher desgree this time as opposed to last. One thing that I wasn't even paying attention to, but was noticed, was a definite increase in thermogenesis. I took part in to physical activity today but I couldn't stop sweating, even just sitting there watching TV. Also, appetite was no where in sight. There was a definite decrease in hunger, as I really didn't eat much of anything today, which is not normal since I've been in a caloric excess lately and I've been eating several meals/day. Again, no crash was noticed.

Day 3: Three caps taken at 6:50 a.m. (upon waking, before class)

This was the main thing I was interested in trying this for.. pre-class. Well, this dose, for some reason, seemed to kick in much quicker. An increase in energy was noticed roughly 30-45 minutes after ingestion, and was sustained until the evening. Again, no noticable crash, but a very smooth transition. The energy I've been getting has not been jittery at all, as I found it very beneficial even though I was sitting in classrooms for the majority of the day. The best way to describe it would be potential energy. Focus and mood was amazing today, too. I really felt great all day, and I felt more focused than usual in class which was phenomonal. And again, appetite was hammered from breakfast all the way up until post-workout (~6:30 p.m.) when it seemed to come back. There was a definite increase in thermogenesis again. I couldn't stop sweating although I wasn't engaged in any physical activity.

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigbody52 View Post
    Finishing 1st bottle tomorrow (with help of wife!) and will start 2nd when it arrives. Absolutely kills your appetite, for me taking 1 first thing around 6 am was not enough because i would get pretty hungry by 5-6 pm. So started taking 2nd cap right before lunch and that lasts me thru the rest of day. The few times i took it late around 3 pm it was just too late in the day and struggled falling asleep. I had great success with original hydroxycut w/ephedra and went from ~275 to 204 at my lowest. Really since that have not found anything comparable in terms of appetite control and no crash, but this is by far at least equal and i may venture to say superior personally because the focus for me is unreal. Hell i have to slow myself down at times trying to multi-task so dang much.

Told wife about them and how strong they are because one for me (was ~263 lbs) so she decided to try them and 1 first thing in morning is great for her and she now absolutely loves it, actually helped me order 2nd bottle the other night lol!!

I began around ~263 lbs (never stopped honeymoon, was 225 2 yrs ago!) and now am at ~242. Now mind you i am on a reduced calorie (due to app suppression) version of the cut diet/clean keto. Honestly, i have had zero cravings or even really thoughts of carbs let alone junk or sugar.

She began about a week ago ~152 and now is at 144. Diet wise for her has been normal minus the junk but she does more of the good carb lean prot healthy fats.

In summary, absolutely fantastic product and will continue to buy without a doubt.
    www.SmashBrand.com

Originally Posted by aXloVe View Post
    i bought a bottle. let me say.. i am amazed. yesterday, i took one pill around 2:00 PM (yeah i know) and mid way into my workout it was going strong. I simply did not get tired and forced myself out. My appetite has been non existant. i have to remember to eat..which is sad because I love eating. after i got home, i worked and cleaned my car inside and out. i took care of 5 errands i had been meaning to do, but was too lazy. after dinner, i went to play a little xbox.. which turned into me cleaning the entire basement.

Today I took one pill this morning. I had small jitters at school because I wasn't up and moving around, however I was focused.

My mood has been the tremendous improvement. I am a grumpy person in general. I have been a LOT more sociable and non arguementative all while not being hungry. It's unbelievable.
    www.SmashBrand.com

bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its good stuff guys! i have review of the pack sample i received, that didn't make it on here. have a few more bottles on an ups truck somewhere, will do another review once i start back on them!
    Last edited by bjc12; 03-12-2009 at 04:24 PM.

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Plan and simple....

This was my first experience with SX and I'll be picking up another bottle! The clean energy in itself is well worth it!
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.

Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    In trying SX my hopes were mood enhancement, energy, and a little decrease in appetite(my main goal when using fat burning/thermogenics). It not only delivered in these areas but did above and beyond what I thought imaginable and CRUSHES anything out there now. Nothing like it. Tried Redline concentrate, DS Adrenalean, Anadrox, DREN, AMP, AMP V2, Tight! Xtreme, ECA, Hydroxycut Hardcore etc. Although I like the above mentioned products- they've been replaced.
    ....and another.
    www.SmashBrand.com

Originally Posted by Elmy View Post

Hello everyone, I am 39 years old, 4' 11" tall and 125 pounds. I am trying to get around 115 pounds by summer and my son has me on a diet losing 1 pound a week, I wanted to lose faster but he told me don't crash diet? Anyway Monday through Friday I work 12 hour shifts, 3 of those hours being commuting to work. So I get pretty hungry during the day. My son Chris, or, Elmy? (I am just going to say Chris and hope he doesnt mind) has given me a couple or products along the way of my dieting to try and help curb my appetite and keep me going all day. So far I have tried Lipo6 Hers, Lipo6, , Reduction, and Mitotrop (don't know the spelling of that one but it was a red and black sample package with abs on it). These were all tried on different weeks and they were all little 1 day samples. Chris gave me Slim Xtreme 2 nights ago and told me that I should try it. He wrote on a piece of paper to make a couple categories to explain on. I will write my normal experience and then my experience on Slim Xtreme in bold lettering.

Energy -

My energy levels vary throughout the day. I don't drink caffeine besides a little in my morning chai tea, so by the time it hits noon I am normally eating as many carbohydrates as my calories allow to keep myself on my feet. I get home after work each night and just want to sleep. I took Slim Xtreme at 5:15 in the AM right when I woke up. I had my breakfast at 5:50 when I was walking out the door. My breakfast is just 6 egg whites, a cup of skim milk, and 99g blueberries blended into a shake, and 2 quarts of chai tea with stevia. Being completely honest by 6:30 I was extremely alert and it felt like I was on adderal, reminded me of exams in college. I was still about 5 miles from work but I was very scared to drive because I was so focused. I got to work around 6:45 and my work keeps me on my feet from the get go. It was a great day at work, I was kicking it into over drive the whole time. The first time I stopped to look at the clock it was already 1:00pm! I hadn't eaten anything but I was not hungry at all. My son says I can't miss my meals but I didn't want to eat so I had a small bowl of oatmeal and kept working. I left work at 7:00pm and I probably finished 3 days worth of work. By the time I left the adderal feeling was gone but I was still completely awake and not depleted at all. I went straight to the gym for a lifting day after work. I was there until 9:00pm and went home. I normally get home at 8:00 and eat by 8:15 but I was just in such a good mood about everything. I jogged 3 miles after dinner and fell asleep very easily.

Appetite -

Normally I am dying to eat my meals during the day and I will count down the hours until my next meal. Looking at the clock every 5 minutes and being sad and hungry. Hopefully you can tell already that things were a lot different yesterday. I was never thinking about food and my stomach never grumbled. Not even once. I share ownership in a local resoration company so my job is independent most the day, but when I told Chris that I had only eaten roughly 400 calories so far and it was 9:30pm he was shocked beyond belief. I still wasn't very hungry at 10:00pm and I was wide awake. So I treated myself to a meal that I knew I could eat no matter what. I rarely get to eat red meat because Chris cannot stomach it, and because he is sick he is stuck with soup. For dinner he told me not to count calories because there was no way I was going to get 1500 in anyway since I get full off of 1000 even on holidays. So I treated myself to 1 full pound of sirloin steak with a big bowl of asparagus and broccoli and green beans on the side. I have always wanted to try the powder Chris eats at night normally and he said I could have some since he was amazed at my activity and diet for the day. I had 76 measured grams of chocolate peanut butter (ultra peptide 2?) in 8 ounces of whole milk. (That was amazing to say the least, I have not had whole milk since I was a kid). Overall I got about 1600 calories in and it was the best day food wise that I have had so far this year. Slim Xtreme made my hunger go far far away! I slept like a baby, fat and happy.

Mentality -

On average I am a very stressed person because of my job. But Slim Xtreme made that all vanish. Like I said, it felt like I was on adderal and beta blockers at the same time. I had my college days so I know what they are like *smile face*. I was calm and relaxed all day long and I never got fatigued. I probably walked a good 15 miles just in the office back and forth. I did the treadmill during my lunch break at speed 5 for an hour straight! That made me happy because I hate the treadmill and its so boring normally I can only stand 30 minutes tops on 3.7 speed. I was able to listen in on a conference too while I did my cardio so it saved me a lot of time. I did feel very emotional throughout the day but it was ---not--- a bad type of emotional. I was constantly thinking about how much I loved my life and situation and how proud I am of my son. It was wonderful. I got enough done to the point where I can sit at home today and take care of Chris like the old days when he was in high school haha. One thing I forgot to mention was that I probably consumed 3 gallons of water yesterday but only had to go to the bathroom once. I have to go buy Chris more xtend because I brought one of his tubs to work and had it for the first time and now I am not going to bring it back home *smile*. I have to resotck before he reads this and goes where is the xtend haha. Slim Xtreme made my day awesome!

Anything else -

These pills that Chris lets me try always make me nervous but they never really do anything. I normally go by the dosing on the back of the package but for Slim Xtreme I took all 3 pills even though it said take 1 on the first day. The reason I did this is because Chris has like a never ending supply of samples and everything else that he has let me try we have like 5 more sample packs of them but this one we only had 1 so I thought well I dont want to waste it. Slim Xtreme is the real deal for me. I know what a placebo effect is but the mood that Slim Xtreme put me in was no placebo, and if it was then it was the best placebo I have ever had. I have never had a product that has given me results like this unless they were doctor prescribed medicines. Sometime today when Chris wakes up I will have him show me where to order a full thing of Slim Xtreme and he said he will help me with the way to take it throughout the full supply. I want to say thank you to the makers of Slim Xtreme which I think is Anabolic Xtreme but I could be wrong. Chris said that it helps him stay on track to keep a log of products he uses and showed me one of these pills he was taking before. It seems very fun so I am going to try to log my Slim Xtreme when I start it. I am not positive if I will be able to though because I am normally locked down with work. I hope anyone who reads this likes my review and I am sorry that it is so long but I am really enjoying sharing my experience and I have the day off so I am happy. If it is against the rules to be really long I am sure that someone who moderates will change it. Thank you Slim Xtreme and the people who sent Chris this sample package.

www.SmashBrand.com

Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I tried my first dose of slim xtreme this morning around 7:30 and it is now 2:30 in the afternoon and my energy is still very high. Dose was one capsule.

Mood (10/10): SX is amazing for mood. SX just makes me want to smile.

Energy (10/10): At one capsule this stuff in unreal. It doesn't make me really jittery or anxious like ephedrine, yohimbine or high dose caffeine. It is the type of energy that makes you want to go out do things. I feel really awake but not like I am on stims. I do not know how long this effect will last but I hope it wears off by 10pm because I need to sleep.

Focus and drive (10/10): I just had one of my most focused workouts ever. SX gave me a great mind-muscle connection. the only thing that existed to me during my workout was the weights.

Appetite suppression (10/10): I could probably go all day without eating, but that would not help me with my goals. I can eat when I need to but I do not feel hungry at all.

sides effects (8/10): slight anxiety, but that may have been do to something else. A few deep breath quickly relieved this.

overall (9.5/10): One of the best stims that I have tried. The only thing that would make it better is if it had no affect on anxiety. I feel that this product could even be very effective at a lower dose and more capsules per bottle.
    www.SmashBrand.com

Balls-Attitude-Direction joeflex73's Avatar
    joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bjc12 View Post
    The first day i took one pill and felt fairly good but could tell that i was probably going to have to up the dose to see the full effects. Today i took two and it is amazing. I have tried all kinds of stims legal and not so legal, and haven't felt anything similiar to this.

First of all it is different than traditional stims, in that the energy wasn't the sort of physical energy that can make you jittery and unable to sit still. This was the cleanest energy supp I have ever had. Instead of the physical boost, it is more, for me anyways, best explained as you feel so damn good you can't help but getting things done. It's like motivation in a pill. Instead of running around because i can't sit still, it's like i have an idea of doing something, and SX is like, "come on lets do it, i'll help."

Secondly, I have felt not usual stim sides. With other stims normally comes a quick short burst, sweaty palms, elevated heart rate, chills, and a crash. With SX it was nearly an all day gentle side free feel good expierience. It's totally different and totally amazing.

I am big on getting samples whenever I can, and really never get blown away by the product. I may really enjoy the flavor but i have never really found anything different that i haven't already tried. This was the first time i was blown away, and will be purchasing. Thank you.

Feel free to ask any questions and check out my prior posts I am not an AX shill, just really love this product.
    Originally Posted by bjc12 View Post
    well four days later and my first bottle is gone. unable to contain myself i raved about it to everyone i talked to, so there were six people at work that wanted to try it out and a few at the gym too. since i was introduced to sx via a free sample, and was super grateful that i found this product, i decided to pay it foward and let them try it out. They all loved it. Only difference was with one girl that takes an ungodly ammount of caffiene, didn't have much energy effects, but liked the appetite suppression and mood enhancement so much she ended up being a bottle. Most others like taking two, one other likes taking one and four hours later having an energy drink. I am still baffled though as to my sweet spot. The first time i took it i was so surprised and blown away, waiting to get my bottles i may have over hyped myself and was a littled confused about whether or not the bottles were dosed the same as the samples, but i am pretty positive that it is psycholgical and due to differences with me. Stil though i havent found a sweet spot. i have past addiction issues also and have no fn clue what moderation is, and may have been pushing the envelope a little more than necessary. i have been messing around with how many i take in the morning, sometimes follow it up with another dose later, sometimes an energy drink later on to kick the sx in with out having to take aother pill. going to take a few days off from sx, then give it another go.

Also, holy **** at the warning on the bottle! Do not take more than six a day! Was this put on there in case zoo's began giving it to there elephants?!
    The No BS Guide to Caloric Intake, Cutting and Bulking by joeflex73
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107459791

Love football?: http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=14748563

JT-Wrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    SX rocks my socks!

That is all
    couldn't of said it better myself.
    Proving my Worth!

da best of the best of the best of the ..... you know the rest --> http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/flood.html

Here's a few more!

Originally Posted by JG1777 View Post
    I'm more of a lurker/reader then poster, but today was my first experience with SX and I felt compelled to add my 1 day review.

First off, I'm a middle of the road person when it comes to stim supps - like them well enough, but gave up on most after the ephedra ban. My two favorites (if anyone here remembers them) were the ephedra versions of Met-Rx Thermicore CRT (caplets) and EAS Betalean HP (the original in the blue see-through bottle, not the crap version with the same name that was sold in Wal-Marts). The thing I liked most about both of them was the time-release aspect that increased energy and mood but also gave you a much smoother come down instead of a crash. They were both good for fat loss, although Betalean worked a little better or me. So that is the bar that I was using to compare SX to.

I took one cap of SX at 7:30 this morning on an empty stomach with 16 oz. of water:

FEEDBACK
    *Didn't notice much until about 9:00 AM, which was just after a protein shake and a banana (first food of the day).
    *Once I started working (a day spent almost exclusively at my desk which is rare) I was totally dialed into what I was researching. Not a zombie, but very able to concentrate and process information at a steady pace.
    *Mood was great - positive, slightly more social than usual, much less cynical than usual.
    *Energy was very clean and smooth. I felt awake and ready/able to work, but no jitters and no overstimulation which is a big plus for me; I'd rather be dragging than "cracked" out.
    *Towards lunch I felt like I could eat and wanted to eat, but my hunger was totally under control. I had a big salad, an apple, and some cheese and was totally satisfied. The salad tasted good and I ate it, but I wasn't ravenous for it and I'm a ravenous eater. NO desire for dessert after lunch - for me this is truly amazing as I have a very large sweet tooth.
    *Afternoon work was much like the morning - focused and productive without being hungry or jittery. Just a consistent great feeling.
    *Dinner was another big salad with some steamed chicken breast and a PB & J that I didn't really want but I needed the calories. Cravings totally under control.
    *It's now 9:17 PM and I still feel great. My sweet tooth got the best of me about 9:00 PM, but I had a lo-cal day and my body is craving a quick fix of cals. I feel like I'm just starting to wind down a little, but my mood is euphoric - relaxed but very happy.

OVERALL IMPRESSION
    My day with SX was a little different then I expected, but in a good way. From reading the reviews I thought I would see more of a CNS stimulant effect, but what I got was a brain and body lift that was really clean and very natural feeling - like the day after having a GREAT night's sleep and being in a confident, positive, ready to go mood.

The descriptions I keep coming back to in my head are consistency and control:
    *I didn't experience appetite suppression, but I had appetite control - I wanted to eat but was aware of only eating good, quality food and had the desire to execute.
    *I didn't experience a rush of energy, but rather a controlled increase of energy that lasted and lasted and is still hanging in there.
    *I didn't get into a giddy/goofy mood; I settled into a positive, quiet confidence that was appealing to others without being annoying to others.
    *I didn't have a speed like focus where my brain was moving 3 steps faster then my surroundings, but rather I felt totally in step with what I was doing and what was going on around me.

I did not train today but I'm looking forward to that experience on SX. It's obviously too early to judge fat loss, but I could see this product as something that keeps you on track and even feeling good on a strict low-carb diet - that would really be something. I'm anxious to try out a few days of strict food intake while taking SX to see how it fares.

In my opinion the crew at AX have hit this one right out of the park. If these results keep up at even 80% through rest the bottle you have a customer for life. SX is everything I look for in this type of product without everything I don't want. A+ all the way; you all really have a winner on your hands.

***For the sake of disclosure, although I am a supplement veteran this is the first AX product that I have ever used and SX was the only supplement of any kind (aside from protein powder) that I used today.

Originally Posted by John598919 View Post
    6:30 am; Took 1 SX and 1 Lean FX on an empty stomach
    7:30 am: First effects noticed; nice clean energy buzz
    9:00 am: WOW. No other words to describe the feeling...I am impressed
    9:30 am; Coworker brings in breakfast tacos. I haven't eaten yet, and I am normally on meal 2 of 6 for the day. Zero appetite which for me is hard to kill => EC stack makes me hungry? Decide to eat b/c if I skip meals I get nauseated and grumpy. Only ate 1 taco. Back to the clean buzz...
    1:30 pm: ZERO appetite but decide I need to eat. Take another Lean FX, wait 10 minutes, then eat. Food tastes good, but I am full about halfway through a normal lunch
    2:00 pm: Back to the clean buzz...
    7:30 pm: Take last Lean FX for the day and decide to cook dinner. Appetite is now at 50% of normal, but food is good and I eat so I can sleep
    10:00 pm: Not tired, NO crash, decide to type this review...still amazed at how I feel :-)

Thanks guys!

Summary: WOW! I have done every stimulant in the book, trust me. This stuff is really nice. I amazed at the energy, the focus, the lack of gitters and the drive. No edgey anxiety like with ephedra that makes me want to drink a 12 pack when I get home after work. Good thermogenisis, as I was really warm all day, but not clen "oh my God am I going to overheat" hot. Just a nice thermo. No racing heart, no paranoia, nada. I could go on and on and on...but I am going to bed now :-)
    Reppin the 1-17

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what up AX pimps,

?- I am going on a cut soon, how does this compare to Lean FX, I am assuming Lean Fx= Cortisol Blocker, SX= Appetite Supressant, but i know there is more to SX than that.

Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    what up AX pimps,

?- I am going on a cut soon, how does this compare to Lean FX, I am assuming Lean Fx= Cortisol Blocker, SX= Appetite Supressant, but i know there is more to SX than that.
    Right. Although its kind of a Appetite + productivity + best feeling of your life supp. Where lean-fx = cortisol and a little mood enhancement.
    www.SmashBrand.com

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so could you stack these?

Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    so could you stack these?
    Absolutely, they were designed to be stacked to create the ultimate in weight loss while preserving muscle.
    www.SmashBrand.com

sweet, thanks for the info

joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Moar!

Originally Posted by outlaw105w View Post
    First of all i would like to say thank you for the free sample .......

had a really good continuous release of energy through-out the day and never crashed ....... no upset stomach issues ...... was willing to spend more time with my customers to strike up a conversation ....it was kind of an odd feeling -- i know.... but overall great product !!!

thxs again outlaw..

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=103

Originally Posted by mark427 View Post
    I got my 3-pill sample of SX last week. I bought a bottle and it should arrive Monday. I have been cycling off stims for about a month. Thursday night I only was able to get about 3 hours of sleep, had to wake up at 5 AM, make a 2-hour drive, work a 10-hour shift, and then a 2-hour return drive after which I was supposed to meet up with a bunch of friends and hang out all night. Figured it would be the perfect day to put SX to the test. I waited until 10 AM Friday to take it, and got everything I would want out of it.

Did not feel the least bit tired the entire day, and stayed up 20 straight hours after only 3 hours of sleep and felt fine the whole day. Had an elevated mood and higher energy throughout the entire day and night. After spending a couple of weeks having a hard time fighting junk food cravings, I did not even realize until 9 PM that I had not eaten a thing since taking the pill 11 hours earlier. Food had not even crossed my mind.

Today, Saturday, I took my second dose. Seven hours later I went to the gym and had the greatest, most energetic workout I've ever had. The first time I ever tried a pre-workout NO product (MRI Black Powder), I had an amazing workout. As a tolerance built up, the workout intensities and endurance decreased. I would cycle on and off stims, trying new products. White Flood, CORE ZAP, PreSurge, ClearShot - all of these have worked for me to varying degrees and all were much more intense on the first dose. But all of them were taken 0-30 minutes before the workout started. I never imagined they would all be surpassed by one pill I took seven hours before going to the gym.

I went to the gym planning to do 9 upper body exercises, 5 sets of each. Admittedly, I often find myself getting through 80-90% of my goal and calling it a day. Today I ended up doing 13 upper body exercises, and about half of them I ended up doing 6 sets of just because I felt like it. Then, instead of heading home for a well-deserved post-workout meal and rest, I bought a post-workout shake there, downed it, and went upstairs and did 30 minutes on the elliptical, beating my personal record for calories by about 15%.

Then again, rather than go home, I looked at the dreaded treadmill. I loathe the treadmill. I can't run for the life of me. I decided to take it on. After a couple of minutes I got to the fastest speed I could do with a goal of maintaining it for 2 minutes. 9 minutes later, I slowed down for two minutes, then topped the previous speed for 10 minutes, then slowed down for a minute and did it again for another 10.

I would like to attribute this welcome burst of intense energy to something other than the SX but there hasn't been anything else of note that has been different for me. If anything the fact I was on SX yesterday and today has led to to a very hypocaloric state meaning I was expecting my workout to be far less intense.

Just figured I'd share my thoughts on this product as I have been quite the stim junkie and have never encountered anything like this.

^^^

Thank you for the review Mark

Moar!

Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    For those trying to cut the fat, it is all about your diet first, then the gym. Helping to reduce your daily calories is then the next thing to focus on. After trying nearly every fat burner out there, nothing can match AX SX for the steady energy throughout the day and the INCREDIBLE appetite suppression.

Remind me of the old Venom until that formula got all messed up...all I can say is AX, PLEASE don't ever change the formula :-)
    Originally Posted by elkslayer View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been a lurker on here for a couple of years. thought I would finally join, after trying slim X. I've been working out (regularly) for about 17 years. Tried many fat burners, most of them high on the irritability factor. So when this version of slim x came out I thought I would give it a try. WOW, first two days I had pretty good jitters, and didn't sleep the greatest, but that has leveled off. great energy all day still. The real suprise is the appetite loss, having to force myself to eat. Prior to this my eating habits were not consistent, I work shift work, so my meals sometimes end up being fast food. Since last friday I have cut the crap out, and keeping my protien intake up (tough). Prior to starting this I had been taking NOS blast, then tried Anadraulic for pre-work out, Extend during workout. Protien after. When I started slim X I stopped the pre-work out supp, but still using Extend, and the proien. I weighed 225 when I started, and today(8 days later) at the gym(same scale) I weighed 212. Im pretty sure most of the weight lost has been water weight. My strength today was way down from normal as expected. So after all that, I have a few questions, will taking a creatine based pre-workout supp and the slim x contradict each other? I don't really want to lose any muscle mass, but want to destroy the fat (damn mid section) any suggestions would be great (and im sure flamed a few times also) on maintaining strength and mass.

This stuff works so well I ordered 2 more bottles for future use.
    Last edited by joeflex73; 03-22-2009 at 12:55 AM.

Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Deceptively strong..

Big fan of E/C and have been for 15+ years. Slim Xtreme is deceptive. No big "bang' out of the gate but boy, the effects last and last. I took the entire sample pack at 3:35 AM upon wakening and didn't get to sleep until about midnight. Woke up around 6. Usually, on such little sleep I barely function but strangely felt very refreshed. I could still feel it the next day.

Depending upon your goals..... great product. Nice work Anabolic Xtreme team. I'm very interested in non-hormonal anabolics and will look harder now at the rest of your line.
    More good stuff.