Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down Biotest Metabolic Drive **NEW FORMULA** SUCKS!!

Just got [what I thought was my usual] Low-Carb Metabolic Drive protein powder yesterday. The packaging was new - I didn't know it was reformulated as well. Then I noticed that it's now casein / whey mixture. ABSOLUTELY HATE IT - smells awful, tastes awful, coagulates in mixtures...

So sad. I used to recommend this product to EVERYONE, now I want to caution EVERYONE to stay away. They do not offer an alternative 100% whey PP that I could see. They have Surge, which I used to take, but I find I'd rather get my simple sugars from food instead post-workout. Saves me some dough...

I don't understand why manufacturers have to mess with something that ain't broke?!? I'm so irritated. ESPECIALLY, since most protein powders SUCK IMHO. I find ON absolutely AWFUL (medicinal tasting), but OODLES of BB.com'ers love it - it's all a matter of taste I suppose.

I haven't had a chance to check out what other PP's people recommend. Beverly Int'l is so effin expensive, but I've heard good things around the gym...

RANT OVER

P.S. I have already e-mailed Biotest w/ my product complaint. I am returning my entire purchase of the *NEW* Met Drive ASAP!
    Live life, lift heavy and be happy..Oh! And BSavage too!
    ~Angimal

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into Xtreme Formulation's Ultra Peptide Whey. The best tasting and it has a good profile imo.

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soleuvanathlete View Post
    Just got [what I thought was my usual] Low-Carb Metabolic Drive protein powder yesterday. The packaging was new - I didn't know it was reformulated as well. Then I noticed that it's now casein / whey mixture. ABSOLUTELY HATE IT - smells awful, tastes awful, coagulates in mixtures...

So sad. I used to recommend this product to EVERYONE, now I want to caution EVERYONE to stay away. They do not offer an alternative 100% whey PP that I could see. They have Surge, which I used to take, but I find I'd rather get my simple sugars from food instead post-workout. Saves me some dough...

I don't understand why manufacturers have to mess with something that ain't broke?!? I'm so irritated. ESPECIALLY, since most protein powders SUCK IMHO. I find ON absolutely AWFUL (medicinal tasting), but OODLES of BB.com'ers love it - it's all a matter of taste I suppose.

I haven't had a chance to check out what other PP's people recommend. Beverly Int'l is so effin expensive, but I've heard good things around the gym...

RANT OVER

P.S. I have already e-mailed Biotest w/ my product complaint. I am returning my entire purchase of the *NEW* Met Drive ASAP!
    Thanks for sharing

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First problem was using Biotest product

soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Yates Row T View Post
    Really? I've been using it for 2+ years and have tried so many other PP's. This one was seriously delicious. Could eat it DRY, I liked it so much (didn't, but could've - I'm just sayin').

What would YOU recommend?
    ~Angimal

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Xtreme Formulation UP 1.0

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I'm sure if you posted this thread on T-Nation you would have been banned
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Pro'lly!
    ~Angimal

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scivation chocolate whey is my favorite. Cheap, tastes awesome and only 1g carb per serving. I have some sludge w/ pb and blueberries 2 X a day, every day!!
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NC_Tarheel View Post
    Scivation chocolate whey is my favorite. Cheap, tastes awesome and only 1g carb per serving. I have some sludge w/ pb and blueberries 2 X a day, every day!!
    Not surprising considering they are all over your signature....

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Look into Xtreme Formulation's Ultra Peptide Whey. The best tasting and it has a good profile imo.
    Xtreme Formulation UP 1.0
    I've tasted both and XF >>>>>>>>>> Biotest. No comparison.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this, I doubt I would use their **** if they gave it to me. If you were going to give the bodybuilding community an Enema you would stick it in T-Nation.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

Originally Posted by RatherBeLifting View Post
    this, I doubt I would use their **** if they gave it to me.
    This is very interesting - SOOOOO different than what many women who've tried it have said! I have recommended Met Drive to MANY girlfriends and they ALL have loved it, hands down over anything they've tried.

Maybe male/female tastebuds are different?
    ~Angimal

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you decide to try any of the ultra peptide formulas (1.0 / 2.0 / or the whey) I will money back guarantee you would like it

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/xtreme.htm
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is very interesting - SOOOOO different than what many women who've tried it have said! I have recommended Met Drive to MANY girlfriends and they ALL have loved it, hands down over anything they've tried.

don't know, never tasted the stuff. I just refuse to fund that cest pool known as t-nation.
    www.InnerArmour.com

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WHY do I feel like Im READING one of ROSS' THREADS

Edit: Agreed on the XF whey reccommendations, scivation and dymatize are good for the $$ too (though IMO XF's profile is probably the best).
    Last edited by lambpasty; 03-11-2009 at 01:47 PM.
    HOLD UP BRO

I'm still curling in that squat rack.

Originally Posted by lambpasty View Post
    WHY do I feel like Im READING one of ROSS' THREADS

Edit: Agreed on the XF whey reccommendations, scivation and dymatize are good for the $$ too (though IMO XF's profile is probably the best).
    I don't usually post on here, but felt I had to get the "word out" about Met Drive. Not sure why you're confused, lamb! But I thank you for your recommendations!
    ~Angimal

I dont think u understand. were not sayin that we think it tastes bad.

Ill spell it out for u, Biotest is doodoo, the company is over priced over hyped garbage

Ill spell it out for u, Biotest is doodoo, the company is over priced over hyped garbage
    NOW I understand, Yates! I appreciate your "spelling it out" for me. I'm generally pretty smart...
    ~Angimal

jehovasfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jehovasfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jehovasfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    umm, Metabolic Drive has been casein/whey for a long time, no?

**update**i Heard From Biotest

I know you guys aren't gonna like this, but I feel compelled to let everyone know that I received a call today from Biotest regarding my complaint regarding the new formula for Met Drive's Protein Powder.

He asked that I NOT return my unused products and gave me a credit for the full amount I paid. He indicated that they are RETURNING to the ORIGINAL FORMULA and will also send me 2 replacement containers AT NO CHARGE. He was very nice and wanted to make sure that I was satisfied with this resolution.

I have NO interested, WHATSOEVER, in bashing or "pushing" Biotest products. I didn't know that they had such a poor reputation around BB.com. (I found their products to be competitively priced). I do, HOWEVER, PERSONALLY enjoy this product and felt that people should know that they have satisfactorily responded to my complaint.
    ~Angimal

yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u shillin' gal?
    Will rep fellow military bros

Panthers/Grizz/Mavs

huh?
    ~Angimal

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sponsored by them I buy it myself. Just making a recommendation like I'm sure you have in your sponsored/unsponsored logs right????
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53

yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sponsored by them I buy it myself. Just making a recommendation like I'm sure you have in your sponsored/unsponsored logs right????
    scivation fanboys=no win in this section...

u best go back to derek's contest prep section bub
    Will rep fellow military bros

Panthers/Grizz/Mavs

RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RP4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have not tried the new protein from Biotest have 2 in the mail and well see what I get but I love the flavor I tried 6 months ago.As far as the other Biotest supps I think their quality just over priced alittle but they do work.
    JUST WAIT TILL SUMMER 7%.......

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    I'm sure if you posted this thread on T-Nation you would have been banned
    Think he should post it there for lulz?

T-Nation's sure a fanclub alright

Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Think he should post it there for lulz?

T-Nation's sure a fanclub alright
    I will slam my dick in a car door before I buy any of their products.
    www.InnerArmour.com

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thats BS their stuff works. You're missing out

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Thats BS their stuff works. You're missing out
    Strong five-year bump?
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.