That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pain after driving too long

Has anyone ever had a pain in their right leg from driving too long? I get soreness in my hamms and glutes in my right leg, and sometimes my calves. I also have started getting sore in my right hip flexor. the hip flexor was really bothering me when i have been squatting with bad form. i had someone correct me and it hasn't been nearly as bad since then. i'm talking driving non-stop for about 1.5 hours or so, maybe a total of 3 hours in a day.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewkearns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i get this after LONG drives (like 6 hours)... sometimes the next day it feels like i did leg day! tight sore hamstrings are caused by being in semi-flexed position for a long time. do you sit at work all day too? no matter how much they engineer seats and chairs to be ergonomic the matter of fact is that human beings are not designed to sit for prolonged periods of time and we will suffer the consequences if we choose to.

best thing to do it get out and stretch... and changing how you are sitting in the seat multiple times during the drive (sit closer to the wheel, lean back, sit up straight... i change it up every hours or so)

oh yeah and don't wear your wallet while you are driving! this leads to a pinched nerves in your glutes and puts your leg to sleep or contributes to the soreness you are feeling.
    By Any Means Necessary...

1st Place 2006 Lightweight GNC Teen Rochester Bodybuilding Championship (2nd Overall)

1-0 Amateur MMA:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0CUo3rae8

Bench: 345
    Squat: 515 and 450x5
    Deadlift: 605 (chalk) and 495x5
    Big 3 "Gym" Total: 1465 lbs.

Repped On Site: Franchise16, JohnnyBrutal, krocknw

Twistedcam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pull over every hour stretch and walk around the car.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks. Yeah I sit in a cubicle at work haha.
    Yeah it feels loads better when I stretch. I'll just stretch more often while at work. And stretch as soon as I get out of the car.
    I don't wear my wallet in my back pocket ever because I read about what it can do to your back.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) basicvisual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drive almost 8 hours every night for work, thankfully I'm able to stop and get out and move around for a short period of time. My ankles would bother me pretty bad. If you have cruise control I would suggest using it so that you can stretch while driving.
    "In the small sphere of our life. we can stare into the past, but only our future is within our control...."

Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Clay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wrote an article that would really help you. It's called "Pain Free Lower Body Posture" and is posted at FigureAthlete.com - yes, it's a female site but the article is gender neutral.

Best,
    Dr Clay Hyght, DC, CSCS, CISSN
    www.DrClay.com

www.Labrada.com

Labrada Nutrition: "The Most Trusted Name in Sports Nutrition!"

The above is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be used as medical advice. Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any new diet, supplementation, or exercise program.