Registered User Newskinnyguy123's Avatar
    Newskinnyguy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Set/Rep Scheme for Hypertrophy?

Hi. I'm aware of different set rep schemes, and am on a routine that has me doing Mondays 3X5, Wednesdays 3X8, and Fridays 2X15. I've heard different opinions, but which set/rep scheme would you recommend is greates for hypertrophy? (Not just out of the ones I've listed, but overall)
    Is 3 or 4X10-12 still the best?

__r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) __r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The most important thing is progression and nutrition. Basically progression + enough food = hypertrophy.

Registered User Newskinnyguy123's Avatar
    Newskinnyguy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But I've heard there are 2 types of hypertrophy. myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic. Sarcoplasmic is what I'm aiming for right now, to get big, not really stronger. What would you recommend? Is my routine OK for that, or are there better ones?