Thread: Animal Pak

MeatHead_14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Pak

What's up guys i have recently started doing some reasearch into the animal pak vitamins. I was curious if many of you have tried it and what you guys think. Now i am taking Mega Men, milk thistles, and fish oil. If i did start taking the animal pak, would these cover the milk thistles and the fish oil or no. I appreciate it it
    Dan
    Bench : 330 x 1
    Squat : 435 x 5
    Dead Lift : 405 x 5

"Only time will tell if it was time well spent"

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    imho Animal Pak multis are a little overated .. together with the extreme high costs.

if possible get NOW Adams... Or centrum.. bothprettygood.
    Hello