ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaiFighter_83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do you ever tell your clients how much you get paid?

For those who work at corporate gyms (anything from LA Fitness to Equinox), do you tell your clients how much you get out of what they pay per session? Also, include what gym you work for.
    email: thaifighter83@yahoo.com
    nickname: ThaiFighter83

lamplighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $7.50 a session?? Wow. That's pocket change. You may want to consider moving to another gym. I'm not a personal trainer, but I used to lift at LA Fitness before moving to Lifetime, and I've noticed a drastic difference between the quality of trainers at both these places. To sum it up, the trainers at LA Fitness, at least to the one I went to, were chumps. A bunch of lame-o's in their early to late 20's that treated the gym like the senior hallway of their high school with their immaturity and lack of professionalism