CamDiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pubertal Gyno - confused about treatment...

Hey guys, this is my first post here but I've been creeping the forums for a while now.

I've got pubertal gyno and it's very obvious. 2 surgeons and 2 doctors have confirmed and diagnosed it, but have said the "only" option is surgery, with the exception of my family doctor who said she would be very interested to see what happens if I take Raloxifene, but she's not willing to prescribe it due to the lack of research.

So, I came to this forum seeking answers but in the "official gyno" thread there's so much jumbled information it's hard to compile it into anything useful.

As such, here's my question, or moreso plan and seeking advice:

I'm thinking of buying Raloxifene and stacking it with Novoplex, a product similar to Novadex XT. However, after some research I've found that Novoplex is very similar to the chemical makeup of Tamoxifen, which is a first-run SERM whereas Raloxifene is already a 2nd-generation SERM.

So I looked further into the possibility of stacking Novadex XT with Raloxifene, but then found that almost nobody has ACTUALLY tried Raloxifene for treatment of pubertal gyno. Stacking Novadex XT might give me a massive test boost, but I don't want that if it's going to screw around with my estro levels and cancel out the entire reason I'm doing this.

So, I THEN looked into Femara (Letro) and its benefits. I've found maybe 2 people online who have said they'd tried Letro and had great results, but said the sides were awful. Raloxifene is supposed to have the same end result of Letro but without any sides.

...so ultimately I'm looking for people who have ACTUALLY cleared up pubertal gyno, and wondering how the hell they did it? Frankly I can't afford the surgery, although I'm going to Thailand shortly (for Muay Thai) but don't want to be there recovering from surgery when I'd want to train and party

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cam

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't see how a test booster would help..

I've read good things about nolva when used right after the apparition of gyno, and letro has shrinked some gyno before.. but I remember reading that after 2-3 years all kind of treatment (SERMs, letro) were useless because the tissue had enough time to harden.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

CamDiggy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump