Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Registered User CaliiforniaLove's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit CaliiforniaLove's BodySpace

The strategy of "blowing a girl off" to get her to want you

So I met this girl friday night at a party, when I was just walking around she tapped my shoulder and said "Do I know you?" so I said "Do I know YOU?" back. Then she goes "Nope, but I like your face". So later that night I saw her again and started dancing with her and whatever, and she says she has to go show her friend around who is in from out of town. I say alright, get her number, and she kisses me on the lips when she goes. So now it's monday and I texted her, just saying "Hey". She texted me back saying "Hi".

Now do I just ignore her? I was never a believer in this theory until my hot friend (who is a girl) told me that's what I should do if I like a girl. It just seems weird though, I've never really had TOO much trouble getting girls in the past not blowing them off, but I really like this one and I don't wanna **** it up. So do I just blow her off until she texts me again, or blow her off for a couple days and text her again? Ahhhhhhhhhhh
    NY Jets

Stats: 5'7", 163 lbs
    MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000) MithrilFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit MithrilFox's BodySpace
    If you like someone, ignore them!?

Man, the games we all play.

If you like her, hook up with her. Call or text her and ask her out somewhere. Don't appear needy or desperate, that's the important thing. Be confident in you who are, and no prob.

She doesn't want you to ignore her, unless she doesn't like you.

0910Depression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0910Depression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0910Depression has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CaliiforniaLove View Post
    So I met this girl friday night at a party, when I was just walking around she tapped my shoulder and said "Do I know you?" so I said "Do I know YOU?" back. Then she goes "Nope, but I like your face". So later that night I saw her again and started dancing with her and whatever, and she says she has to go show her friend around who is in from out of town. I say alright, get her number, and she kisses me on the lips when she goes. So now it's monday and I texted her, just saying "Hey". She texted me back saying "Hi".

Now do I just ignore her? I was never a believer in this theory until my hot friend (who is a girl) told me that's what I should do if I like a girl. It just seems weird though, I've never really had TOO much trouble getting girls in the past not blowing them off, but I really like this one and I don't wanna **** it up. So do I just blow her off until she texts me again, or blow her off for a couple days and text her again? Ahhhhhhhhhhh
    lol, so you're saying you texted her hi she replied hi back and then you just stopped because you're thinking of playing stupid games brah?

get straight to the p oint, ask whats shes doing this weekend, go dance or drink somewhere and fck her

Stats: 5'10", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14534
    Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Money Shot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Money Shot's BodySpace
    ughhhh the dreaded "hi" response back after greeting them. they make it sound like they have no interest in talking to you. i fuc.king hate when i get that response. at least they should say "hey" instead

edit: im going to make a thread about this because it deserves a discussion
    Last edited by Money Shot; 03-09-2009 at 08:21 PM.

Growing a Neck Beard!!!! bben147's Avatar
    bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bben147 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit bben147's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CaliiforniaLove View Post

should of asked this question BEFORE texting her hey
    Im a Decagon

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crusher_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Crusher_'s BodySpace
    yeah i really dont know. I've f**ked things up by contacted them too much and being 'friendzoned' then there's others iv f**ked up by not contacting them enough..

I hooked up with a girl i've known for a while on saturday night, i texted her sunday night cause i know she will write someone off for not showing enough interest. I just said hey an asked if she wanted to catch up one night this week when she's not busy. She said cool an i said let me know during the week and we'll work something out then.

Even though i want to im not going to text or call her again until she contacts me, we'll see how this goes, there all different
    Last edited by crusher_; 03-09-2009 at 08:11 PM.
    "Zyzz is not a person. Zyzz is merely a personification of a way of life. Zyzz will live on forever."

Stats: 6'2", 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17595
    VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VforVlad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit VforVlad's BodySpace
    yes..end the conversation there, she will be dripping wet and at your door in ... 10 minutes

/retard PUA bull****

can you ****in just talkin to her and make plans...do yourself a favour, and do it NOW.
    anybody can heave-ho that -ish, but only a bodybuilder can make the muscle do the work

mass or GTFO

..:Tiny Calves Crew:..

$$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    _______$$$_______
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    _______$$$_______
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    ___$$$_$$$_$$$___
    $$$$$$_$$$_$$$$$$

Registered User CaliiforniaLove's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliiforniaLove has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit CaliiforniaLove's BodySpace
    lol yeah alright. I always thought it was bull**** too but i'm telling you thats what my really hot girl friend told me (friend who's a girl, not girlfriend)
    NY Jets

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10
    chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chev572 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit chev572's BodySpace
    There are stupid little games like that and yes it can work. The point is who do you think of more? Somebody who replied to your text or somebody who didn't? For example If I asked what are you doing? And she said sitting at home, well i know what shes doing now, but if she weren't to answer then You'd be checking your phone every once in a while to see if she replied to you yet on what she is doing. It's just the fact that you think of somebody more when they haven't replied to you. Either way stupid games.

And if you are going to be doing these little games then you can't just leave it at "hey." If somebody texts me hey, that's all I say back, if you wanna talk then talk don't just say hi. Have a little bit of a conversation going with her and when you think she is interested and she is questioning you on something then that would be the time to play the little game.

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 26017
    fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fkn_give_me_abs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fkn_give_me_abs's BodySpace
    just keep going.

"you're good at this conversation thing hey? :P How's things?"

after she replies, ask her if she's free tonight/tomorrow night or whenever you want to meet up.

personally i reckon phoning her is better though
    i'm a real boy!

Stats: 5'10", 200 lbs
    mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mad? has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mad?'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by VforVlad View Post
    yes..end the conversation there, she will be dripping wet and at your door in ... 10 minutes

/retard PUA bull****

can you ****in just talkin to her and make plans...do yourself a favour, and do it NOW.

this^

pua is fkn retarded

quit trying to play some bs game. you will never conquer the female mind bro.

if your interested say so if not dont bother talkign to her at all no games
    RON PAUL 2012!
    Sperry's and Polos
    I rep back