mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackslack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how many times a day do you drink your weight gainer shake?

well I'm 6'1 160lb and i'm trying to bulk up, i make my own weight gainers, out of PB,milk,oats & whey protein which usually has 800 cals 29gfat 74gcarbs & 60gprotein. would 4 shakes a day be enough to gain weight or what? which is like 3200 cals
    currently on, prolab creatine mono, AST Ny-Tro Pro-40 mrp, ATW whey protein blend banana flav, homemade weight gainer shakes.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    find your caloric goal, and make a gainer shake to bridge the gap between what you get from food meals and what you need to hit caloric goal. If you drink more then one of those 800 cal shakes id say you arent eating enough food meals.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats fine if you CANT get those extra cals from meals...

i can understand if you're stuck in school all day, and need to drink maybe 1 or 2....but 4 is a bit much i think

most of your calories/proteins/carbs/fats should be coming from food
    goodbros, always and forever.

jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jabeeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just once for me. I also use http://jabeeman.nononsense.hop.**************/

gbpns007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on a bulk cycle myself I'm 30yr 6'1 190lbs roughly ... And I take 3 shakes a day and that's mainly because we eat very clean in my house hi protein low carb .. I always meet my daily macro needs but I find it tough to get the extra calories I need so I supplement ... Granted its an extra 1800cal a day via powder witch isn't the classical way and I probably eject 800 cal of it a day in the bathroom But its worked for me before ..I've gained roughly 15-25lbs on a bulk cycle then cut down about 8-12lbs so all in all it's still at least 5-10lbs of lean muscle (witch is probably average training naturally) ..would I recommend this to anyone ??? Probably not unless your a hard gainer in both the muscle and weight department and sidenote they taste like **** and are harder to choke down then a pint of moonshine in one shot ..hope this helps