Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000)

I've never understood while Muslim immigrants force the backwards ways of their....

...old country onto their new countries. If you wanted sharia law, if you wanted people to be lynched for drawing a cartoon, if you wanted people to be tortured for saying meaningless words.... Why the FOKK did you leave your previous country?

geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Because as I understand islam requires that all become believers or die.

It's not enough for them to have their belief, you must have it as well, or you will die.

Pretty basic facet of religion. Christianity is no different. these laws are parts of the religion that ensure it flourishes in the face of opposition. The christian time was a few hundred years ago. Now it seems as though islam believes it is their time.

Thankfully some people have 'reason' with which to battle the incredulity of others.
    Last edited by geeseman; 03-06-2009 at 10:22 PM.

George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000)
    *crickets chirping*

Not many of the kooks that support sharia law will reply here.

Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We'll the whole wanting wanting sharia law in britain thing is really not understood. Muslims wanted to be judged by sharia law ruling on events like divorces. They dint want sharia law for all of britain. But sharia law for the muslim population in britain.

About the cartoons, lets just put it this way. If someone went up to your mom and spit in her face. Youd wanna beat the crap outa him.

The words meaningless to you, but not too us.

colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Moh7 View Post
    We'll the whole wanting wanting sharia law in britain thing is really not understood. Muslims wanted to be judged by sharia law ruling on events like divorces. They dint want sharia law for all of britain. But sharia law for the muslim population in britain.

About the cartoons, lets just put it this way. If someone went up to your mom and spit in her face. Youd wanna beat the crap outa him.

Then you are not compatible with western society. Spitting on someone is assault calling them a fukking moron isn't

On my way to fitandfree fatbutfree's Avatar
    fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The cartoons were an individual practicing his right to express himself no matter how it offended people.

The response was a bunch of rampant criminals doing what criminals do: Crime.

Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by geeseman View Post
    Because as I understand islam requires that all become believers or die.

Pretty basic facet of a radical religion
    Yes this is great logic. This is why in the quran it says we can marry the people of the book. Who are the people of the book? There Christians and Jews. So according to you Islam wants us to kill all non Muslims, but its okay to marry them.

Its asinine

Originally Posted by fatbutfree View Post
    The cartoons were an individual practicing his right to express himself no matter how it offended people.

The response was a bunch of rampant criminals doing what criminals do: Crime.
    Just like i said, if someone came up to you or your mom and spit in your face. You would just stand there and take it? no. If you had any self respect you woulda done something about it.

Originally Posted by colt.45 View Post
    Then you are not compatible with western society. Spitting on someone is assault calling them a fukking moron isn't
    Thats not the point. Howbout this example.

You see a 80 yd old WWII vet and peace activists are talking **** to him about how he murdered people.

Would you just watch this disabled man sit there and take it? No, almost everyone would have defended him.

fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just like i said, if someone came up to you or your mom and spit in your face. You would just stand there and take it? no. If you had any self respect you woulda done something about it.
    That's a physical threat.

If someone was saying things I didn't like to my Mum I would get angry but so long as they didn't breach the line of intimidation (which is a type of force) I would have no right to respond with force.

I can't say if I would or would not react badly, now I can say I wouldn't, but in that situation who can know. What I do know, is to retaliate to someone's speech with violence is wrong.

No one spat in your Mum's face. They made a cartoon about a dead guy.

You see a 80 yd old WWII vet and peace activists are talking **** to him about how he murdered people.

Would you just watch this disabled man sit there and take it? No, almost everyone would have defended him.
    I'd defend him too, but not by burning down a city and throwing bottles at people. I'd defend him with arguments, with my brain.

If someone was saying things I didn't like to my Mum I would get angry but so long as they didn't breach the line of intimidation (which is a type of force) I would have no right to respond with force.

I can't say if I would or would not react badly, now I can say I wouldn't, but in that situation who can know. What I do know, is to retaliate to someone's speech with violence is wrong.

Well when those cartoons came it. It was like you spat in every Muslims face. Thats why we ragged.

But don't think Muslims agree with how far the protests went. We had protests here in Canada too. But no one got arrested. There was protests all over the world. What happened in Britain was the only place were it went out of control.

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Why wouldn't they?
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

Well when those cartoons came it. It was like you spat in every Muslims face. Thats why we ragged.

But don't think Muslims agree with how far the protests went. We had protests here in Canada too. But no one got arrested. There was protests all over the world. What happened in Britain was the only place were it went out of control.
    I don't care what it was like, that's your perception.

A is A.

No one spat in your face.

I don't care what it was like, that's your perception.

A is A.

No one spat in your face.
    You don't get it. Its like going up to a black guy and saying the N word.

So if I call a black guy a ****** he has the right to burn my city down?

I'll make the point simpler:

If I say ****** does anyone have a right to physically harm me for that?

I assume you will say yes, and I'll ask you to justify your position.

I would beat the **** out of the dude because the war vet ensured the right of the motherfukker to say that.

But again thats a different situation that is HARASSMENT. Making a cartoon about a man who is thousands of years dead is not harrassment

exactly.

Michael Richards (kramer) doesn't have to fear a jihad against him

So if I call a black guy a ****** he has the right to burn my city down?

I'll make the point simpler:

If I say ****** does anyone have a right to physically harm me for that?

I assume you will say yes, and I'll ask you to justify your position.
    Dont assume.

No they don't have the right. But chances are they will harm you.

Why? Because you insulted there people. Different people take insults differently. For example you can insult me all you want, but insult my family and i get pissed. You are different. Everyone's different. Everyone has a limit. On the day the cartoons came out, you crossed that limit. We were pissed.

Muslims everywhere being hated on even though they don't support terrorism. My grandma got yelled to go back to her own country, shes a 4th generation Canadian. But on top of that you decide to piss us off even more and expect us to sit there and take it. The world doesn't work that way. For every action there's a reaction.

I would beat the **** out of the dude because the war vet ensured the right of the motherfukker to say that.

But again thats a different situation that is HARASSMENT. Making a cartoon about a man who is thousands of years dead is not harrassment
    That's exactly why you shouldn't beat them up, by doing so you're taking away the right that guy fought to protect.

There are limits to freedom of speech, harassment/intimidation is one. If it's some parade and they are protesting against veterens, people who are unhappy can leave, they can free themselves of the speech they don't want to hear.

If people protest outside a veterens home, and get in his face whenever he comes outside, he should call the police.

Also free speech is also only something the Government has to adhere to. I don't have to allow free speech in my home, it's my property. BB.com doesn't have to allow free speech here, it's their forum.

But no law should restrict free speech.

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    For every action there's a reaction.
    Yes, there is.
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

Dont assume.

No they don't have the right. But chances are they will harm you.

Why? Because you insulted there people. Different people take insults differently. For example you can insult me all you want, but insult my family and i get pissed. You are different. Everyone's different. Everyone has a limit. On the day the cartoons came out, you crossed that limit. We were pissed.

Muslims everywhere being hated on even though they don't support terrorism. My grandma got yelled to go back to her own country, shes a 4th generation Canadian. But on top of that you decide to piss us off even more and expect us to sit there and take it. The world doesn't work that way. For every action there's a reaction.
    I do not think that Muslims should not have got angry, by any means. You are allowed to be angry, and you're allowed to yell in anger, at people who make you angry.

But you have no right to physically harm someone's person or property on the bases of something they said or picture they drew.

Im leaving but on a last note im ganna say what i said in my last post.

You dont know what it feels like to say the N word to a black guy.
    and you dont know what if feels like to have those cartoons everywere to a muslim.

That's exactly why you shouldn't beat them up, by doing so you're taking away the right that guy fought to protect.

There are limits to freedom of speech, harassment/intimidation is one. If it's some parade and they are protesting against veterens, people who are unhappy can leave, they can free themselves of the speech they don't want to hear.

If people protest outside a veterens home, and get in his face whenever he comes outside, he should call the police.

Also free speech is also only something the Government has to adhere to. I don't have to allow free speech in my home, it's my property. BB.com doesn't have to allow free speech here, it's their forum.

But no law should restrict free speech.
    If the person was being Harrassed ie. the guy was preventing the vet from walking away, hammering on his door at 3 o'clock I would take action against him, on the other hand making a cartoon is not harrassment

Im leaving but on a last note im ganna say what i said in my last post.

You dont know what it feels like to say the N word to a black guy.
    and you dont know what if feels like to have those cartoons everywere to a muslim.
    I know what it's like to be told my people deserve to be raped and murdered because of the way we live.

I didn't hurt anyone cause of it.

Have a good day.

markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...old country onto their new countries. If you wanted sharia law, if you wanted people to be lynched for drawing a cartoon, if you wanted people to be tortured for saying meaningless words.... Why the FOKK did you leave your previous country?
    I had some american indian friends ask me that about Christians.

I didnt really have an answer except greed.

Originally Posted by markymark69 View Post
    I had some american indian friends ask me that about Christians.

I didnt really have an answer except greed.
    I think one could say what happened in the 1700s and such was wrong, but established nations shouldn't have to deal with people forcing their ways on their societies

markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think one could say what happened in the 1700s and such was wrong, but established nations shouldn't have to deal with people forcing their ways on their societies
    That's what the indians said too.

Africans said the same thing for most of modern history.

Originally Posted by markymark69 View Post
    That's what the indians said too.

Africans said the same thing for most of modern history.
    I said it wasn't right. Therefore, we should learn from past mistakes and prevent the tragedy from happening again