Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Scivation XTEND : Flavor's REVIEW

Scivation XTEND

Official Website-
    http://www.scivation.com/xtend.htm

BB.com Store-
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html

Scientifically Advanced Endurance And Recovery Enhancer!

Xtend is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. The advanced components in Xtend have been scientifically proven to help speed recovery and enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization. Avoid fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain. Increase protein synthesis, immune function and digestive health. Promote vasodilation which can lead to better assimilation and absorption of protein. Elevate growth hormone levels.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Various Flavor Reviews

Watermelon: 10/10 This flavor is absoutely incredible....this was my first Xtend flavor and I was extremely impressed. My last supplement of this nature was purple wraath and omg did it taste like sh*t.

This here Xtend taste is amazing, like many have said its almost like a sweeter drinkable watermelon jolly rancher but without the candy "rancher" aftertaste of sorts. 6 Scoops flavors a good gallon and its delicious to the last drop...I like to experiment so I added a tsp of stevia to the gallon and gosh dam I want to drink this all day its better then any crystal light or the likes. This also dissolves fully if you just allow it to sit a bit.

Refreshing Apple: 8/10- This was my 2nd Xtend Flavor and as like the first flavor I am not dissapointed. The flavor is very good and drinkable however not quite something I personally would buy again....not to say its bad but just personal perfrence, I enjoyed the entire small tub btw.

It does not taste like Apple Juicebut it does have a typical green apple flavor sort of but its not sour like GreenMag.... more of sweet green mag type flavor and smooth like juice/water unlike Mags chalky type texture.

Again this mixes flawlessly if you just allow it all to dissolve.

Grape: 8.5/10-My 3rd flavor of Xtend and I really liked the smell of the powder...smelled like really dark welches grape juice or the likes but it powder form...I thought that was cool.

Anyway.......the taste is good again this is a lighter flavor imo and is not as sweet as the watermelon or the apple. The grape flavor is refreshing and personally I like this better then the Apple because it tastes more like a "real" flavor you could purchase in a bottle at the store kinda like what I would expect a crystal light grape drink to taste like.

Actully the more I think about it, this actully taste like a mix of the juice from fresh green grapes...as if you were to squeeze them and drink the juice mixed with the purple grape juice you see in the stores with a bit less tartness/sweetness......but Anyway it is hard to describe but what matters is this is refreshing as all hell. It is another solid taste once again I don't think anyone can really say it taste bad unless they hate grapes........also this flavor absoutely kills Purple Wraath grape (which taste like ass, doesnt even taste like grape) this also mixes flawlessly if you just allow it all to dissolve.

Refreshing Lemonade:9.5/10-My 4th flavor and this powder sure has a strong concentrated type lemon smell. The powder on the top was brown and very slightly chunky I guess moisture got in since the rest of the powder was finer.

Anyway taste .....damn perfect imo taste almost exactly like what you would expect country time lemonade powder mix drink to taste like. I mean this is really a good sweet and nicely tart lemonade, I think I would put this as my 2nd favorite flavor because it is pretty reaistic to some lemonda regular people buy and drink at the store hah . I experimented by adding some stevia to it and dam its nice and sweet and refreshing this is some solid lemonade....better then crystal light imo.

Refreshing Orange:8/10- Last flavor for me and wow dam strong smell man, I could smell this thing before I even took off the lid. The smell is pretty artificial kinda like a orange creme savor smell but stronger and less pleasing. This stuff looks like piss in the bottle lol ....just had to say it scivation should make it more orange atleast.

Ok the taste this is probally my least favorite but not bad by any means imo. This isn't as strong as I expected it to be thats for sure. The taste reminds me of sugar free Orange Koolaid a bit downtoned I would says. Its not a sweet strong orange at all like any orange type drink you can find in the store but it is pretty good. Just a nice light fake orange ha.....again flavor wise still much better then both purple wraaths.

Thoughts:

Solid flavors.......I was impressed by all the flavors in the lineup, not one was crappy or disgusting. I really did not want to comment on results but I think this really did help endurance drinkin pre/intra/post workout because shortly after introduceing this I was squeezing in more reps & then a few solid weight increases a bit more often on this cut.

Thats really all I want to say on that subject till I see more information on free form bcaa supplementation. My cut is almost over in 2 weeks and I will still have Xtend left. I plan to bulk after this cut finish all of what I have and leave it at that.

For a future cut and if I am convinced I will buy BCAA in bulk & mix it with those Koolaid packets (30 cents a pack) & Stevia........ I would still save alot overall . Anyway I'll let ya know how that is in here in the months to come if I do get bcaa & then say if its better just to get Xtend for the convience, price and possibly better flavor overall....we shall see in a few months.
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review, as usual

How effective do you think the BCAA supplementation was on the cut?
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by soundcheck129 View Post
    Nice review, as usual

How effective do you think the BCAA supplementation was on the cut?
    Im not really sure like I said I did'nt want to comment much on it....this is my first smart cut in a very very long time. There are way to many variables in this cut and other supplements ran especailly the stims, strength was up some days and like today its down again.

Endurance up some days & down others....and being my first smart cut (did not drastically starve myself)like I said I really did'nt know what to expect, Xtend might have preserved muscle who knows........ That is why this is a flavor review.

soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Word. Now I'm just waiting on your Dymatize C+C review so I can figure out whether to order it or not... no pressure
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

Word. Now I'm just waiting on your Dymatize C+C review so I can figure out whether to order it or not... no pressure
    I have it here all of them....all these various tubs are pretty so many flavors mmm, I suspect that its good another member xcrtical bench mentioned it was very good in a thread so +1 there & i've seen a few positives on the net its not very expensive either.

Im sure its pretty good, its dymatize...should be a bit thicker then a whey so it'll have the texture. That Should be easier to flavor then the choc PB to, which i know you said wasn't spot on....but I am sure I would enjoy it anyway.

I'll have to look for those, I googled but got pretty much nothing. The texture is nothing like the 12-hour though, much less thick. Yeah, CandC should be easier but it seems like a lot of companies mess it up anyway.

I'm so jealous of your massive stash right now...you could probably build a little protein fort.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

I'll have to look for those, I googled but got pretty much nothing. The texture is nothing like the 12-hour though, much less thick. Yeah, CandC should be easier but it seems like a lot of companies mess it up anyway.

I'm so jealous of your massive stash right now...you could probably build a little protein fort.
    Cant wait to try it, if its to thin for me i'll add some guar to help the texture anyway. Ha at the fort, I had the extra cash anyway and alot of store credit to NP so I said wtf might as well get something useful + it was hella cheap specially those atws at NP fo 23 shipped omg & then the big order with that 10% coupon for dymas and such on bb = solid deals .