Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up My Jack3d review

Today is my second day on Jack3d, and here is my review so far.

Pump: 9/10 After Incline Curls Reg Curls Bench and Tri Rope Pulldowns my arms literally felt like they were going to explode I also noticed increased vascularity compared to what I normally get

Energy 10/10 I feel like I can do anything no need for breaks or anything however after my giant sets I stopped for water breaks Very Clean Zero Jitters straight up energy

Focus 8/10 Wasn't tunnel like focus possibly due to the fact I was chatting off and on with some lifting buddies of mine but I was pretty determined to crush some heavy free weights

Strength 9/10 The weights seemed really light tonight, and I plan on trying to set some new pr's next Monday after a good weekend of rest

Taste 9/10 Had a (IMO) very good lemon-lime taste not really strong just right really kind of had a tangy zip to it

Overall 9/10 Very good PreWorkout supp I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants more energy strength and a better pump in the gym not to mention the fact that I have had absolutely ZERO stomach/bowel probs that I've experienced with other products SuperPump Vassive NO Great Product so far I'll keep you posted how it treats me next week

Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zay954 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

I Second this motion!

Registered User Redeem_Yourself's Avatar
    Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    solid review brah

i'll be poppin open some jack3d tomorrow and will see how it goes

check out my log of jack3d + powerFULL if you're interested:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114626001

its my first log so i need some advice and motivation

Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Weird Crash

Ok so the energy and pump is still there when I take my 3 scoop serving and today I did an intense cardio normally I cant last an hour and 20 mins but today I just stomped through it I had laserlike focus an insane pump and sick amounts of energy then after I left I felt like I could just take a nap so after i showered I laid down and literally fell to sleep and the feeling finally subsided a couple of hours ago really sucked but I have to say Jack3d still gives me crazy workouts but the crash is so messed up! any ideas why?

legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardingxx View Post
    Ok so the energy and pump is still there when I take my 3 scoop serving and today I did an intense cardio normally I cant last an hour and 20 mins but today I just stomped through it I had laserlike focus an insane pump and sick amounts of energy then after I left I felt like I could just take a nap so after i showered I laid down and literally fell to sleep and the feeling finally subsided a couple of hours ago really sucked but I have to say Jack3d still gives me crazy workouts but the crash is so messed up! any ideas why?
    Honestly you were probably just really drained from doing 80 minutes of cardio, I doubt that a supplement would be able to prevent that much punishment. I'm guessing you burned at least 1,000 calories which can definitely take its toll on the body. I would want to pass out too!
    Bioforge/T-Bol log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121468331
    Bioforge + T-Bol log: The Workouts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121576191

Current Stash: begin the cut for summer!
    Muscle Gauge pure isolate (cake batter)
    LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein (vanilla)
    Ultima
    ON Opti-Men
    Scivation Xtend (blue raspberry)
    Gaspari Size On Pre-contest
    Intrabolic (blue raz)
    Myofusion (Choco PB and Stawberries N Cream)
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme
    Bioforge + Drive

pajaroloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

jacked

hi ther i have taken so many no products before and i though i tried jack3d today and very resistan to stimulans but this its the first time that a product makes me feel like im drug up after my workout it almost feel like im high on drugs i used nitrobolic fierce no xplode no shotgun superpump and i have never felt this weird after using a no product i also had a sample of nanox9 hardcore and felt really strong and motivated to push to the max and felt totally find after wards i wonder if thers something in jack3d that we dont know if anybody can say something about the same experience let me know thanks.

lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lyfespan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been using Jacked since they let it out to the public online only

I have tried so many pre work out products, and when ups let us try this one i knew that this was gonna be the the top product, it was called jacked 45 before they let it out to the public, now jacked3d. i mean all you have to do is read the responses on this GREAT product, i also found that paired with plasmajet, i get skin tearing pumps that last even well past my rest days(which is 2 to 3 days).

lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucky579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, i just got sample and this stuff is like crack, I have never had an itchy back on the way to the gym, then my whole body was itchy.

my workout was insane, all i did was workout, usually I talk with my friends, not one word came out of my mouth.

and the comedown was horrible, I was lockjaw, and just had the urge to sleep.

I had 3 cups of coffee 4 hours prior and an otc alegery pill
    I need to eat more at work
    Almost back guys
    deadlift 335x4
    sqaut 245x5
    bench 195x5 (tore roter cuff) Trying to get back into it
    t bar rows 190x5
    incline 115x8 (tore roter cuff)
    5'11 174lbs 7%bf

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lucky579 View Post
    wow, i just got sample and this stuff is like crack, I have never had an itchy back on the way to the gym, then my whole body was itchy.

my workout was insane, all i did was workout, usually I talk with my friends, not one word came out of my mouth.

and the comedown was horrible, I was lockjaw, and just had the urge to sleep.

I had 3 cups of coffee 4 hours prior and an otc alegery pill
    haha 3 cups of coffee around jack3d is probably NOT a good idea. if you use it again, avoid other sources of caffeine that day and you should have a great workout without the bad side effects
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight

WGIRON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lhockey View Post
    haha 3 cups of coffee around jack3d is probably NOT a good idea. if you use it again, avoid other sources of caffeine that day and you should have a great workout without the bad side effects
    ive never tried this before..is it legit? i play college baseball and we get tested and even the littlest things show up..for example, one to many scoops of no explode or even a couple energy drinks. im trying to get up to a legit 225 before the season starts

ora-yuki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Jack3d is great stuff.
    I love it !!

I was wondering if you take jack3d on non-training days.
    If you do, when do you take it ?

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ora-yuki View Post
    Jack3d is great stuff.
    I love it !!

no, its for before workouts. you could have some if you do cardio or HIIT but I would stick to training days.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

biodeisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biodeisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biodeisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biodeisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biodeisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biodeisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up jack3d

i agree with all of you guys. this was probably the only pre that actually did something since the first time i used Vapor. the only difference was that the whole bottle was good. i liked gettin the beta tingle in my face too. great stuff!

davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ora-yuki View Post
    Jack3d is great stuff.
    I love it !!

I have taken it as a pick me up on non-training days, but if I don't do cardio or have something planned, I don't usually take it.

tkneale8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So after reading these posts on here this morning I went out and Bought some Jack3d. Today was legs day. I took the stuff and went to the gym. After about 30mins this stuff hit me like crazy. Like other people said its makes you kinda scratchy and it made me feel really anxious. It's definitley by far the best pre-workout stuff i've ever taken. I did about an hour of legs and it lasted throughout the entire workout.

Before this stuff i took no xplode for a good couple years off and on and i loved it except the fact that it wouldnt last for my whole workout. and just recently i tryed Myoshock with HSP and it didnt do anything for me. The guy at GNC said that jack3d has more natural stuff than nano vapor as well. Wether to believe that or not i dont know.

So conclusions. Jack3d is by far the best pre-workout stuff i've taken. The taste could be a little better. Tastes like pine-sol, but its worth the bad taste. It lasted through my entire workout and gave me alot more energy and it also made me sweat a little more than usual. I would definitley recommend this supplement

SNu263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNu263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SNu263 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

USPLabs

I've been wanting to try this! I am in broke mode right now though. ...I was stacking PowerFULL, PRIME and Anabolic Pump and I was very pleased. Since then, I am a USPLabs faithful customer.
    "If you can, do. If you can't, try."

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone have some comparisons of this stuff to White Flood? I am currently on NO Explode after trying No Shotgun and NitroFire. I was planning to get White Flood next but have been seeing a lot of great reviews of Jack3d and also Ultima.

nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10) nrvous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Anyone have some comparisons of this stuff to White Flood? I am currently on NO Explode after trying No Shotgun and NitroFire. I was planning to get White Flood next but have been seeing a lot of great reviews of Jack3d and also Ultima.
    I would also like to know. I can compare jack3d against WF. Both are very good products. I would say pumps are about the same for me, but there was a big difference in energy and focus for me while on jack3d. I am going to run another tub of WF before I switch back to jacked because I still think its a very good product and it does work well. I also want to try NO shotgun v3 samples before I purchase a tub.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nrvous View Post
    I would also like to know. I can compare jack3d against WF. Both are very good products. I would say pumps are about the same for me, but there was a big difference in energy and focus for me while on jack3d. I am going to run another tub of WF before I switch back to jacked because I still think its a very good product and it does work well. I also want to try NO shotgun v3 samples before I purchase a tub.
    I have Shotgun v3, it was the 2nd product I tried. I was not very impressed with it at all. Provided almost no energy or pump for me at the time. I also really didn't care for the taste. The initial flavor is actually great, but it just gets to be more and more disgusting after you finish your sip. It kept trying to come back up through the workouts. I can see the product being great for actually building muscle though as it is basically just a fancy protein powder mixed with some creatine. I'd actually say you should more consider the non-redline version of NO Shotgun for a post-workout drink and take something that will provide more energy pre-workout if anything.

I may try Shotgun again at some point as I have 2/3+ tub left... but even the thought makes me stomach clench up a bit.

hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hehateme00000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have Shotgun v3, it was the 2nd product I tried. I was not very impressed with it at all. Provided almost no energy or pump for me at the time. I also really didn't care for the taste. The initial flavor is actually great, but it just gets to be more and more disgusting after you finish your sip. It kept trying to come back up through the workouts. I can see the product being great for actually building muscle though as it is basically just a fancy protein powder mixed with some creatine. I'd actually say you should more consider the non-redline version of NO Shotgun for a post-workout drink and take something that will provide more energy pre-workout if anything.

I may try Shotgun again at some point as I have 2/3+ tub left... but even the thought makes me stomach clench up a bit.
    I just tried this ****, it works great. Clean energy and after every set I would set up the weights for the next lift. It was hard to wait in between sets i just wanted to keep going.

obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10) obryankl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yeah I used to love shotgun and now i can't stand to even think about it. the taste used to be good but after taking it several times it's enough to make you think twice. i also used to somewhat feel it in the gym...now i don't seem to at all. maybe helps with my focus some but not really enough to do anything. definitely gunna be trying to jack3d soon though. just have to choke down the rest of the shotgun and the little bit of anadraulic state i have left.

aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im currently taking 2 scoops but tommorow im gonna bump it to 2 1/2. I agree too that caffine is a huge no on jacked. And I have found that if I take it and sit down on the couch for 30min is hits you so hard its crazy!!! Better than taking it and making my lunch and stuff. Give it a try...
    1/*

If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help.
    - John F. Kennedy

** I Rep Back **

XTEND
    Jack3d
    eNOXIDE
    GNC AMP Wheybolic 60 (Chocolate)
    GNC PP Creatine Mono
    GNC pp L-Glutamine

RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pump: 9/10 After Incline Curls Reg Curls Bench and Tri Rope Pulldowns my arms literally felt like they were going to explode I also noticed increased vascularity compared to what I normally get

Energy 10/10 I feel like I can do anything no need for breaks or anything however after my giant sets I stopped for water breaks Very Clean Zero Jitters straight up energy

Focus 8/10 Wasn't tunnel like focus possibly due to the fact I was chatting off and on with some lifting buddies of mine but I was pretty determined to crush some heavy free weights

Strength 9/10 The weights seemed really light tonight, and I plan on trying to set some new pr's next Monday after a good weekend of rest

Taste 9/10 Had a (IMO) very good lemon-lime taste not really strong just right really kind of had a tangy zip to it

Overall 9/10 Very good PreWorkout supp I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants more energy strength and a better pump in the gym not to mention the fact that I have had absolutely ZERO stomach/bowel probs that I've experienced with other products SuperPump Vassive NO Great Product so far I'll keep you posted how it treats me next week
    After about the first half of my container, i became immune to it (except for the focus aspect, which could just be placebo + hype).

I must say the first few doses were the best workouts I've ever had.

aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RaveBDK View Post
    After about the first half of my container, i became immune to it
    Were you taking it on your off days also? Its only recommended you take it 5 out of 7 days and it works best in my opinion if you do a 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off cycle. It gives the body some time in bettween to not create a tolerance so fast. Its just like anything else, if you take it too much it will become less and less effective over time regaurdless.

Try doing 1 container this way then taking a week or so off in between the next container.

My $0.02
    1/*

If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help.
    - John F. Kennedy

** I Rep Back **

XTEND
    Jack3d
    eNOXIDE
    GNC PP Creatine Mono
    GNC pp L-Glutamine

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    whoah @ all the posters with 10 or fewer posts in this thread..must be a great beginners supplement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,

But I got some samples today so I'm looking forward to taking it tommorrow for sure!
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    whoah @ all the posters with 10 or fewer posts in this thread..must be a great beginners supplement. But I got some samples today so I'm looking forward to taking it tommorrow for sure!
    Its called the bandwagon lol.
    Mount up....
    1/*

- John F. Kennedy

** I Rep Back **

XTEND
    Jack3d
    eNOXIDE
    GNC PP Creatine Mono
    GNC pp L-Glutamine

nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nalder89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    agreed. Jack3d is awesome. I've tried.. let see here ( in order) - No-Xplode, SuperPump 250, Armageddon (starchem labs), Black Powder, No Shotgun (v3), and i think it was nanovapor -

Armageddon was probably one of my favorites, along with black powder. No-xplode worked alright, mainly because it was my first preworkout, and i never really took caffein prior to it. Didn't really feel anything with NO-shotgun. Superpump 250 was aight, gave me the craps sometimes. Definitely going to stick with jack3d. Although I am a bit weary of the methylhexaneamine that is in jack3d, acts a lot like adrenaline, so i'm not too sure how healthy that is in the long run.

Anyway, jack3d is the **** in my opinion, and if you're taking two scoops, that's $30 for 22.5 servings (i take two scoops), which if you use it as directed (5 days on 2 days off), that'll last you 4.5 weeks, or about a month. If you only take 1 scoop, it'll last you about 2 months. pretty freakin good deal for one of the best preworkouts out there.

I really need something to help with gaining weight though.. cause i TEAR it up in the gym. For instance, i'll do like... 3 chest workouts, 4-5 sets each, and sometimes a superset pyramid. (2-3 sets of that). and if i've taken two scoops of jack3d, gotten enough sleep, and have some motiviation (women haha), i'll hit up bi's and tri's just as hard. (note, i only hit it this hard maybe once every two weeks). over training? probably. But i love the gym haha.
    "When i discipline myself to eat properly, live morally, exercise regularly, grow mentally and spiritually, and not put any drugs and alcohol into my body, I have given myself the freedom to be at my best, perform at my best, and reap all the rewards that go along with it."

"Make sure that what you finally decide to do, is a product of your own conclusion."

I have God on my side ! jrmuscle's Avatar
    jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

nice

solid review bro
    -Joey_
    I expect respect when i give respect
    I put forth effort and determination
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

Honesty is the best policy ;)

mightykyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

**** kept me up all night

I took it 3 scoops at 4 oclock before my workout, the **** kept me up all night, and i still feel it. I chose a bad day to try it out, cause i have a trig exam in 24 minutes!

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I am getting awesome focus from Jack3d. I did have minor stomach problems but they went away after a couple of hours.