Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    theanimalmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pajaroloco View Post
    hi ther i have taken so many no products before and i though i tried jack3d today and very resistan to stimulans but this its the first time that a product makes me feel like im drug up after my workout it almost feel like im high on drugs i used nitrobolic fierce no xplode no shotgun superpump and i have never felt this weird after using a no product i also had a sample of nanox9 hardcore and felt really strong and motivated to push to the max and felt totally find after wards i wonder if thers something in jack3d that we dont know if anybody can say something about the same experience let me know thanks.
    yeah dude. this supplement is the best thing i've ever taken. i took it for the first time last night for my back/shoulders workout. its definitely a powerful stimulant. i felt like superman. i was easily pushing 15-20 pounds more weight than i usually do. needless to say i'm sore today but i've never felt anything like this. if you're looking for real results, then this is the product for you. DEFINITELY NOT FOR WIMPS.
    so if you're looking to become an animal with the iron, try jack3d. but a little advice: don't take this all the time. i plan on going three weeks on, one week off. and definitely only take it on training days. this is the best stimulant out there. i can't stop talking about this supplement, but i figure i should now haha. now hit the gym brothers!

da16yearoldazn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

safe suplplement?

Originally Posted by obryankl View Post
    Yeah I used to love shotgun and now i can't stand to even think about it. the taste used to be good but after taking it several times it's enough to make you think twice. i also used to somewhat feel it in the gym...now i don't seem to at all. maybe helps with my focus some but not really enough to do anything. definitely gunna be trying to jack3d soon though. just have to choke down the rest of the shotgun and the little bit of anadraulic state i have left.
    I am 16 and I have been taking no shotgun because it has no warnings for minors and also because it was reommeneded...the same thing happened to me, i thought it was the best tasting thing in the world, however one week I could barely take it anymore because of the taste, I bought a bulk shipment for my swim season too, 8 buckets. It seems to work more for cardio than anything else- i mixed it with twinlabs amino fuel...lasts you about an hour and a half of energy. I didnt get any kind of mental focus though and im still taking it just because of habit.

I am preparing for the nationals powerlifting record and also possiby a supernatural bodybuilding competition....anyone know weather itll be allright if i take jack3d? And that I m 16?

scott10699 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wooow

hey guys. ive visited this forum many times and found great stuff on here. so i finally i decided to make a post. and what other way to start my first post then to talk about jack3d. I just received my first tub today. and all i can say was wow. I've taken many NO products such as NOXplode, Shotgun, Horsepower, SP250, but with jack3d. i've never felt this way before in my life. after what everyone said about how powerful it was, i decided to only take one scope. and it blew me out of this world. I was not prepared for this at all. Best NO supplement out there? I'd say hands down. good product. highly recommended!

pierson_sam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3d

Im not feeling the pumps as much as everyone else is talking about. I feel i that i got a lot more pumps from Gaspari's superpump 250. Im wondering what directions you follow when you load up on it? (i.e. how many scoops, how long before your workout, empty stomach? etc.)

zpisani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3d

ok, ive been taking jack3d for a week now and its been great. i took a day off from the consecutive days of using it like it said, then the next day i used it and for some reason my strength was low. idk if its because of the jack3d or if it was just not my day to workout. wtf

SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHADO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with the fact that it makes you feel veryy strangely drugged up after ur workout, a really zoned out kinda feelin, but hey it works.

rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjme262 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is the best per workout drink there is hands down

BIG_TIME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    whoah @ all the posters with 10 or fewer posts in this thread..must be a great beginners supplement
    '

How you going to compare post count to lifting experience? That is the most ridiculous comment I have read in awhile. Post count warriors FTL!

dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dizzydan77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Too good to be true.. It can't be legal!!

After reading all the positive (and negative) reviews, I went out and bought me a tub of jack3d. I have never done steroids, but I can imagine this would be what it would feel like to be on them. I've just recently started taking pre-workout supplements (not much of a supplement guy) I have tried superpump and NoXplode. Jack3d is by far the best!! The major difference I've found between Jack3d and all the others is how clean of a rush you get. No jitters and heart racing and feeling like you're going to pop.. It's a very clean focused energy that allowed me to increase weight by over 20%. It lasts for a good 2-3 hours and it's great for cardio as well.. I usually run and by minute 50, I'm still sailling in the wind... Definately a superior great product... worth all the hype.
    dan

Joe09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried Vapor before and I really liked it but I built up a tolerance for it and the product stopped working after a while, is Jack3d the same way? Also, I figured I would build up a tolerance to Vapor so I only took it once a week prior to a heavy chest workout, should I take Jack3d before every workout? Will I build up a tolerance like I did to Vapor and have Jack3d stop working for me?

ironman087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

jack3d

u think if i mix a scoop of bcaas with my jack3d itll make a diff. as far as mixing two totally diff supplements or should i be fine?
    PAIN is weakness leaving the body!

pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pence117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Comparison

I as well have tried just about every NO product on the market, but recently heard of Jack3d. A buddy of mine says he prefers it hands down. I have heard this about other products as well and come to find out they dont effect my body the same way. I am currently taking Black Powder, and have been with it for a little over a year now. My pumps and focus arent anywhere near what they use to be but it still gets the job done. I tried getting away from Black Powder when the NaNoVapor came out. All the Vapor did was make me feel jittery and 30 minutes into my workout I felt like I was going to $hit my pants. I stuck with the Vapor thinking that it might get better, but never did. It sounds to me like this may be a similar product. Has anyone felt this with the Jack3d, and if not what supplement would you compare it to?

hero_ofthe_day has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone know if you can take Prime with Jack3d??

symphox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

retard

Originally Posted by lucky579 View Post
    wow, i just got sample and this stuff is like crack, I have never had an itchy back on the way to the gym, then my whole body was itchy.

my workout was insane, all i did was workout, usually I talk with my friends, not one word came out of my mouth.

and the comedown was horrible, I was lockjaw, and just had the urge to sleep.

I had 3 cups of coffee 4 hours prior and an otc alegery pill
    Well why do you think that is? 3 Cups of coffee plus a stimulant with caffeine in it= over load of caffeine and probably major crash. The itching... well I haven't read anything like that before so, chances are you are allergic to one of the ingredients.

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Best pre-workout supp ever made. I have tried samples of everything and it comes out on top.
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lucky579 View Post
    wow, i just got sample and this stuff is like crack, I have never had an itchy back on the way to the gym, then my whole body was itchy.
    Originally Posted by symphox View Post
    Well why do you think that is? 3 Cups of coffee plus a stimulant with caffeine in it= over load of caffeine and probably major crash. The itching... well I haven't read anything like that before so, chances are you are allergic to one of the ingredients.
    The itching is from the Beta Alanine in the product. You are not allergic to the ingredients. Many people get this from taking anything with BA in.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crochele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks like I'm going to have to try some of this soon. thanks for the review
    A wise man knows his limits, A great man knows he has none.

joeserhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    The itching is from the Beta Alanine in the product. You are not allergic to the ingredients. Many people get this from taking anything with BA in.
    I just started using Jack3d and it's a great workout booster, improves energy/stamina! But, I aslo have that itching issue, like having ants all over me... This happened during the 2 times I used the product. I take 1 and 1/2 scoops.

Do you think it's gonna go away with time when my body gets used to the product, or should I cut down to just 1 scoop??

freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up no hype

this is definitely no hype supp,
    i've been repping iron for awhile and the most wild pre supp that i ever used was Smilax which was discontinued, but this jack3d is more powerful than that. although with Smilax i was benching 315 at 175 lbs, now, most likely i'll be passing my old personal record on this stuff

Josephits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josephits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josephits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josephits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the BEST thing that ever happened to me... i used to take sumperpump 250 and did not feel a thing. I just took JACK3d yesterday for my boxing training and just could not stop training, and then went lifting. It's really awesome.

Can somebody help and tell me if this supplement is the same as taking creatine? Can creatine be taken while you are on Jack 3d?

Help in advanced.
    Push yourself to OVER the limit...
    Goal: 10% of BF within 2 and a half months.

10-22: 17.4% BF
    12-24: at least 12% BF

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Josephits View Post
    Is the BEST thing that ever happened to me... i used to take sumperpump 250 and did not feel a thing. I just took JACK3d yesterday for my boxing training and just could not stop training, and then went lifting. It's really awesome.

Can somebody help and tell me if this supplement is the same as taking creatine? Can creatine be taken while you are on Jack 3d?

Help in advanced.
    Jack3d contains roughly 1.5g creatine per scoop. I personally use another form of creatine in addition to Jack3d, but that is because I don't take creatine on off days so I still average 5g/day.

Yes, you can take additional creatine with Jack3d but if you're taking Jack3d every day you don't need another creatine product.

Josephits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josephits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josephits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josephits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a lot triplewhammy...
    I really want to keep taking jack3dhowever i need comething like creatine, to toned by increasing lean muscle mass and specially to recuperate faster. Do you have a good combination of Jack3d + CREATINE you or anyone would like to share?

The thing is that after training i feel that my muscles do not recuperate very well.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Josephits View Post
    Thanks a lot triplewhammy...
    I really want to keep taking jack3dhowever i need comething like creatine, to toned by increasing lean muscle mass and specially to recuperate faster. Do you have a good combination of Jack3d + CREATINE you or anyone would like to share?

The thing is that after training i feel that my muscles do not recuperate very well.

Thanks in advance.
    extra creatine plus jack3d is good stuff, ATP tabs by palo alto labs is a even better alternative, but that is my experience, everyone is different.
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS

WHITE LABEL REVOLUTION COMING YOUR WAY!

Feel free to pm me, love to answer questions!

Thanks Andrew732...
    Anyone else wants to share another creatine that fits Jack3d?
    Thanks..

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Again, bear in mind that Jack3d DOES contain creatine. But, currently I take Jack3d preworkout and then sip on "Anabolic Innovations Essentials + Joint Complex" mixed in crystal light during my workout.

Iam sorry if I expressed myself wrong. Iam currently taking Jack3d but Ive noticed that my muscles do not recover 100%. I thought taking more creatine will help the muscles to recover.
    Should I take just gultamine? I eat plenty of protein.

gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure if this was said, but how many scoops did you take ?

I took 2 this morning ( 1st day ) And I was cracked out of my skull. It was a great feeling, semi alpha. The weight was easy, my energy was through the roof ( I lift at 530am) and I was just in a good mood to be honest. I think I may just use 1 1/2 scoops tomorrow.
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This product ROCKS!

Start with one scoop see how it does, you can increase up to 3 scoops, 1 1/2 seems to work well for me and I only take it on weight days, I do fine with my cardio workouts so I don't use it for that.

TWO THUMBS UP!
    Blessed is he who in the name of charity shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he truly is his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gfloseminole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best NO out there

Originally Posted by pierson_sam View Post
    Im not feeling the pumps as much as everyone else is talking about. I feel i that i got a lot more pumps from Gaspari's superpump 250. Im wondering what directions you follow when you load up on it? (i.e. how many scoops, how long before your workout, empty stomach? etc.)
    I do 3 scoops on an empty stomach 30 minutes before a workout. this stuff is amazing and im sore many days after the workout no matter how much rest/protein i intake. I can't wait to try it out for a pregame drink for rugby, im am going to be an animal out on the field!!

XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello i tried the jack3d it starts to lose its kick in time. I think folks we get used to it. The same with other preworkout products. Now i cycle back and forth on preworkouts. This helps me alot.
    Last edited by XX400EX; 01-05-2010 at 02:10 PM.