jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Is it hard for an Asian female with a smaller butt to get a much bigger one?

Yes, I've been reading and know that the key is to do heavy (lift like a guy) and go as heavy as possible (over 100 lbs etc) and atg squats, deep lunges, deadlifts as well as eat in surplus calories and eat lots of protein in order to grow that ass. However, I still don't have the bone structure; I want that big wide hips/ass look like Jlo/Vida Guerra/ Claudia Sampedro/ the hot video vixens in rap music with big booties.... I don't have that body structure though; I'm petite, with VERY small bones and my hips aren't big enough... I'm 4ft11 and 90 lbs. I am not underweight even if it sounds like it; I am just naturally built this way, it is so hard for me to gain weight and if I do it all goes to my stomach.

Eating more fat won't work either cause all my fat immediately goes to my stomach; it does not go to my ass. Is it realistic for me to fight genetics and and add like 1-2 inches to my ass? I am really envious of those "curvy" girls like Kim K etc and really want a big juicy booty. I realize it can never be as big as Kim K but at least big for my body. I'm already planning to do legs/butt 3x a week and probably 2 once it gets to the point where I am lifting super heavy.

Is it impossible though to fight my poor Asian genetics in order to obtain a big booty? Am I just cursed with horrible genetics and should I just accept that I will never be built like Jlo etc bar for butt implants (which I am not planning to do?)

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let me start off by saying that I like people who like big butts, because they can not lie.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with you. Get that out of your head. Personally, I find women with the plump round bottoms more appealing than those oversized wide hips and huge booties like the women in rap videos. Sorry Shawty, you ain't black. You aren't hispanic either. Unfortunately, Asian women just aren't built that way, and it's rare to see any Asian women with big rear ends. You could get some butt implants (just don't let anyone use fix-a-flat) but really, I think you should focus on what you have, you can be really cute/hot/pretty (whichever your goal is) without a oversized rear end. In fact, there is a point it just looks odd. Just work out on the glutes and a nice fit shape will come. Stop worrying about what other's say is so hot. Sorry, I'll get off my Dr. Phill soapbox.

If you just want wide hips, take an office job and eat lots of donuts. Never fails.

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Actually I did used to have an office job during which I never exercised and ate nothing but junk food but my ass never got back.. Only my stomach... and even though I had love handles (I guess I was skinny/fat but a bit of fat would hang out when I wore jeans on the side) I was still never over 90 lbs and my hips and ass never got any bigger. I did get a lot of lower back fat though; it all went to the sides of my stomach and lower back.

I have seen many Asians with big asses; I actually seen many of them here... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8906473&page=1

I have a friend who is Asian who doesn't work out and she stores fat in her butt naturally; it's genetics. I get what you are saying though; I should try to be happy with myself.

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you currently do squats? How about glute work (like glute ham raises)?

Maybe you would have better luck in the female section.

Registered User rorschachsaysno's Avatar
    rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can have a nice butt, but don't think you'll have a fake butt like Kim K naturally. Also, eating more fat does not make you fat. Calorie surplus make you fat. You will need to be on a caloric surplus to build those glutes.

Exercises I'd do if I wanted a bigger butt:

wide-stance squats
    sumo deadlifts (feel it in my glutes/legs more than other deadlifts, depending how its done)
    lunges and/or step ups (hits some glute muscles that other lifts dont according to exrx.net, the hip abductors: glute medius, glute minimus)
    leg raises (hip flexors)

All of them. Maybe add more direct hip flexor exercises or hip abductors for bigger hips. Might want to do research on those to see if they're worth your time.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, for one, a lot of those pictures are fake. You do know that Kim K has had plastic surgery to enhance her body correct? You know how she claims she is "all natural"? Her divorce documents from husband number one declare otherwise. Don't believe 99% of what you see or read online.

No, you cannot control where the fat goes, only train optimal for certain areas. It takes YEARS to build quality muscle for women, so unless you are willing to eat more than maintenenace and train hard, then you aren't going to make a real difference, and even then, you aren't going to get a 'bubble butt' unless you are genetically inclined or photoshopped.