tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tank2882 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Heart or chest pains ?

every time me goes down the gym im fine but on the days i do dumbell press i get like heavy chest or heart feeling after the work out. could this be my chest ? or could it be my heart thats ****ed up ?

im fine during any other exercise on any other work out days ??

taking pslin pre work out tablets.
    myshock (crap i know)
    protien bars
    phd iso 7.

had gaspari halodrols (not 50) about 3 weeks ago.

so basically do u guys think its my heart ? or the chest from work out ?

rapidx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is this pain lyk when u inhale and exhale. u get sharp pain in the chest area. if so what your having before it i got told im having to much intake before a work out. butt thats what i no if you get it when inhale and exhalin a quik sharp pain . lasts for like 5 mins. but erm im possibly wrong im no doctor so i suggest waitin for a reply of some person who maybe expierenced it mate.