Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitopia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

The same article goes on to say:
    'While these stories are interesting, there are two major problems associated with anecdotal evidence. First, for every "birth control screwed me up story," there's probably an "I didn't notice anything" story. There are even probably an equivalent number of "the pill saved my life" stories.'

AND

"To help you think through some of these consequences, I've interviewed five athletes about their personal experiences with prescription birth control.

Sure, I could've written a scientific article on the subject and reviewed all the relevant literature. However, science deals in means. In other words, it takes the average of all the responses of all the test subjects and reports those. And while this can give us a good picture of what most women can expect when, say, taking the pill, it doesn't do a great job of telling us what happens to each individual person."

The gist of the article is, if you're on bc pills and recognize yourself in the stories of women who have had difficulties with the synthetic hormones, difficulties that disappeared once they ceased taking the pill, then consider stopping. If you don't have the same issues, keep on keeping on.
    My transformation log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115239961

pre-exhausted leg press PR - 3x12x390

Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitopia View Post
    The same article goes on to say:
    'While these stories are interesting, there are two major problems associated with anecdotal evidence. First, for every "birth control screwed me up story," there's probably an "I didn't notice anything" story. There are even probably an equivalent number of "the pill saved my life" stories.'

AND

"To help you think through some of these consequences, I've interviewed five athletes about their personal experiences with prescription birth control.

Sure, I could've written a scientific article on the subject and reviewed all the relevant literature. However, science deals in means. In other words, it takes the average of all the responses of all the test subjects and reports those. And while this can give us a good picture of what most women can expect when, say, taking the pill, it doesn't do a great job of telling us what happens to each individual person."

The gist of the article is, if you're on bc pills and recognize yourself in the stories of women who have had difficulties with the synthetic hormones, difficulties that disappeared once they ceased taking the pill, then consider stopping. If you don't have the same issues, keep on keeping on.
    Excellent balanced response (repped). I am not against taking prescription BC or statins for cholesterol either. But understand that these are artificial substances that may have repercussions in the long term. Some of those can affect muscle growth and fat loss, things that are directly controlled by hormones. You dont have to take cortisol or testosterone directly to do that. There are multiple overlapping feedback loops for hormones in the body, and you just need to be aware that messing with one could affect others. I personally believe that the human body works best and adapts best in a hormonal environment in which it has evolved to work, but I also respect others who want to experiment.

lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree..
    I will apologize on my behalf for I was under the impression you posted that based on BC is bad and I am one of the stories where it has saved my life and regulated more than just my menstral cycle...

Originally Posted by Mustrainhard View Post
    Excellent balanced response (repped). I am not against taking prescription BC or statins for cholesterol either. But understand that these are artificial substances that may have repercussions in the long term. Some of those can affect muscle growth and fat loss, things that are directly controlled by hormones. You dont have to take cortisol or testosterone directly to do that. There are multiple overlapping feedback loops for hormones in the body, and you just need to be aware that messing with one could affect others. I personally believe that the human body works best and adapts best in a hormonal environment in which it has evolved to work, but I also respect others who want to experiment.
    ~Lys~

MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO I don't think people should go messing around with their hormones. I have PCOS, which causes me to have high testosterone, and it's not fun (except for the no period part) I can probably grow a beard faster then my brother, I need to shave almost daily. I'm on medication to help block it, which also blocks estrogen. There are other ways to get big.

lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilpeep05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive done a cycle of activate xtreme and lean xtreme. I loved the results i got with it. The only side effects i got was some minor acne showing up on my back. Which was easily controlled with some good ol' clean and clear face wash. activate is suppose to help increase your natural test levels which for a woman who has very low test i thought gave me just the right gains i was looking for. If your are going to consider doing a cycle with a test booster or what not. do alot of research. Make sure you know what your doing and how your going to take it. I know alot of women are very against using any sort of ph but if you do some digging around on the web you can find threads of ladies that have done stacks with PH's and get some really good advice. Hope this helps a little bit.

zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lysbys View Post
    DHEA is not perscribed it is an over the counter supplement.. Please show me proof..
    I believe its FAIL on your part..
    I don't have time to research this all for you since you're 19....so either uneducated or don't have access to scholarly journals at a college campus.

take a look for yourself

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/d...hea-000299.htm
    "This town needs an enema!" -- The Joker

spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spartan09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lilpeep05 View Post
    ive done a cycle of activate xtreme and lean xtreme. I loved the results i got with it. The only side effects i got was some minor acne showing up on my back. Which was easily controlled with some good ol' clean and clear face wash. activate is suppose to help increase your natural test levels which for a woman who has very low test i thought gave me just the right gains i was looking for. If your are going to consider doing a cycle with a test booster or what not. do alot of research. Make sure you know what your doing and how your going to take it. I know alot of women are very against using any sort of ph but if you do some digging around on the web you can find threads of ladies that have done stacks with PH's and get some really good advice. Hope this helps a little bit.
    thanks for your feedback. i'm gonna do a lot of research before i even consider it. reps

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most OTC test boosters have no safely data, not proof of being effictive in females. A lot of them marketed as test boosters are actually AIs, which have little to no effect on females.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xanyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't think DHEA is safe. If you take it, take very small doses, like a small fraction of a pill watching for the side effects.
    I took DHEA in the past twice ending up getting very sick each time, it was scary.
    I use anti-aromataze Novedex XT, which I find helpful.
    I also used the OXO thing before, right now it's pulled off she shelfs for class action lawsuit (Not related to health effects, but because some athlete was penalized for using it), OXO is still avalaible online, and it was helpful for me.
    These are anti-estrogens that prevent testosterone to estrogen conversion.
    I've taken Deca-Vol but not 100% sure i had gains from it.
    I took Testabolan, and got sick, avoid it.
    I'm going to try Activate xtreme and tribulus.
    As to BC, I think it's very negative for athletic activity and for the body in general.
    Last edited by xanyx; 04-06-2009 at 01:35 PM.

MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMommy is just really nice. (+1000)
    my body already excretes more estrogen and testosterone than normal...i dont need to add to that lol
    ~Proud Army Veteran, proud Army wife, Proud supporter of our military~

"Right now is not your fate, only your state."

"Drink water and drive on"

~Aim for the stars, you might catch a cloud. Aim only for the clouds, you will catch the top of a tree~

~~I love my husband, I love my daughter, I am blessed ever day to have them~~

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spartan09 View Post
    Are there any women who have taken test boosters? Is it effective? Is it safe? I don't like messing with my hormones but I wanna see if anyone has had experience with these. Thanks!
    There is NOTHING wrong with females using testosterone boosters. I have used many, including Drive, RPM, and IGF-2, and about to start using a Drive/IGF-2/Activate Xtreme stack next week. As long as there is a purpose for it, and they're not just blindly following someone's recommendation. There are many myths out there and mindsets that need to be broken; many females think that testosterone boosters are HORMONAL products, when many are actually not; Testosterone boosters are NOT PH/DS/steroids! (and there's NOTHING wrong with natural products for a female).

Females CAN use testosterone boosters safely and without issues. However, some testosterone booster products such as Activate Xtreme (or anything containing nettle root in) are not advisable for females simply because if the female is using BC, the nettle root interefers with and renders the BC ineffective (this may be what you mean about them not "mixing well"); and can also affect the menstrual cycle.

As for "messing with hormones", even though a female's testosterone levels may increase using such products, the increase is not significant, considering the amount of Testosterone that they naturally produce, and will have nothing like the effects of increased Testosterone have on males.

In saying that, if a female were to use a Testosterone booster, you'd still want to make sure that she has a decent training history, her diet is spot on, she is knowledgeable and experienced with supplements, and she knows WHY she's using what she is.

Testosterone boosters can be extremely effective, if used the right way. However, a Growth Hormone booster may be better, since females' muscle mass and relative leanness is determined by Growth Hormone (and not Testosterone, as it is for males). Which is why I have gotten better results using IGF-2 than anything else so far, as it is both a Growth Hormone AND Testosterone booster.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mustrainhard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MetalMommy View Post
    my body already excretes more estrogen and testosterone than normal...i dont need to add to that lol
    It is secretes (=produces), not excretes (=poops). Sorry, had to correct

14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have taken DHEA and I liked the effects I got from it. More definition, mainly.

I do need to shave my face almost daily but that I can do. It's not like I have a thick beard; I've always had fine blond hair on my upper lip and now the hair is just a little darker and I have some coarser dark hairs on my chin.

I've always been acne-prone so can't tell if this stuff makes it worse. Usually I can stay pretty clear; if I start breaking out in clusters then I go off of it just to be safe.

I noticed some emotional effects (more irritation) when I stopped taking it abruptly.

Now I am taking 1-Androsterone but I've only been on it for a few days and taking a low dose, so I will see what happens after 4 weeks on it.

I am done having kids and I have a tubal ligation, so no bc or birth defects to worry about. I also have breast implants so even if these drugs do end up causing more masculine effects, that's an area I won't notice it.

Registered User patriarcaangela's Avatar
    patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NorwayLuray View Post
    I have taken DHEA and I liked the effects I got from it. More definition, mainly.

I do need to shave my face almost daily but that I can do. It's not like I have a thick beard; I've always had fine blond hair on my upper lip and now the hair is just a little darker and I have some coarser dark hairs on my chin.

I've always been acne-prone so can't tell if this stuff makes it worse. Usually I can stay pretty clear; if I start breaking out in clusters then I go off of it just to be safe.

I noticed some emotional effects (more irritation) when I stopped taking it abruptly.

Now I am taking 1-Androsterone but I've only been on it for a few days and taking a low dose, so I will see what happens after 4 weeks on it.

I am done having kids and I have a tubal ligation, so no bc or birth defects to worry about. I also have breast implants so even if these drugs do end up causing more masculine effects, that's an area I won't notice it.
    so what are your dosage of 1-androsterone ?

14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 14gerbils88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Taking 200 mg/day on my workout days, about 5 days a week. Suggested dosage is 300-600 mg/day for men.

TRENBOLIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRENBOLIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRENBOLIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRENBOLIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRENBOLIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRENBOLIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRENBOLIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRENBOLIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by mavrick77 View Post
    women naturally have testosterone in there bodies, just as men naturally have estrogen in there bodies...both of with on the low side of course but it is there. A sligth increase in testosterone can do wonders for women, with ZERO to Minimal sides if done correctly..I STRESS IF DONE CORRECTLY.

If you choose to use a test boster (not that I think they work), but the best way would be to start at a VERY VERY LOW dose, and slowly work yourself up each week, untill the point you start to notice sides (then cut back, so you know your own tolerance)..or to the point you have reached your desired effects.

I am currently doing a cycle on T-Bomb II and have been on for about 2.5 weeks. I am seeing strength increases in the gym and my muscles are slowly increasing in size. I have not yet experienced any negative side effects--no excessive facial hair, no moodiness, etc. No other hormones. I am nearly finished with the bottle and will not do again. I thought it might give me a boost as I re-started my weightlifting program. I really want to see some gains in muscle size.

Hope that helps.

R

zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really nothing wrong with females using PH or testosterone boosters, we get flamed more than teenage boys for trying them out. Women and men both want to improve their bodies and some resort to using prohormones or designer steroids. Instead of talking crap about people using these maybe we should try to help them to use them safely. Some women have extreme issues with hormones and they are paranoid that it will screw the rest of us up.

In short, my docs okay with me using prohormones or designer steroids as it actually helps combat my high estrogen levels.

I have used Bold 200 for 8 weeks at a low dose of 200mg a day (1 pill), and had great results put on about 5lbs of muscle. Only thing was a bit of acne on my back but nothing some acne soap couldn't take care of.

In short, talk to your doctor if you are really concerned about your levels now. But no one should come on here and talk like its the end of life if you take a testosterone booster cause it isn't. My grandmother had a complete hysterectomy at the age of 32 and had been on hormone replacement all of her life. At the age of 67 she gets a mild cause of breast cancer and has had a lump removed. Funny, she has spent her entire life on synthetic hormones, estrogen, progesterone and testosterone.

Anyway. Its a person's choice to use and should be encouraged to explore SAFE options to improving their bodies.
    "This town needs an enema!" -- The Joker

Registered User patriarcaangela's Avatar
    patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NorwayLuray View Post
    Taking 200 mg/day on my workout days, about 5 days a week. Suggested dosage is 300-600 mg/day for men.
    Did you take it also on non work out days ?

I'm still trying to find out the best schedule for me. I'm not sure if I should take it on non-workout days or not. Right now I'm going off all my supps for a bit and will restart again in a few weeks. I guess I just have to keep trying different schedules until I find a good one.

buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    There is NOTHING wrong with females using testosterone boosters. I have used many, including Drive, RPM, and IGF-2, and about to start using a Drive/IGF-2/Activate Xtreme stack next week. As long as there is a purpose for it, and they're not just blindly following someone's recommendation. There are many myths out there and mindsets that need to be broken; many females think that testosterone boosters are HORMONAL products, when many are actually not; Testosterone boosters are NOT PH/DS/steroids! (and there's NOTHING wrong with natural products for a female).

Females CAN use testosterone boosters safely and without issues. However, some testosterone booster products such as Activate Xtreme (or anything containing nettle root in) are not advisable for females simply because if the female is using BC, the nettle root interefers with and renders the BC ineffective (this may be what you mean about them not "mixing well"); and can also affect the menstrual cycle.

As for "messing with hormones", even though a female's testosterone levels may increase using such products, the increase is not significant, considering the amount of Testosterone that they naturally produce, and will have nothing like the effects of increased Testosterone have on males.

In saying that, if a female were to use a Testosterone booster, you'd still want to make sure that she has a decent training history, her diet is spot on, she is knowledgeable and experienced with supplements, and she knows WHY she's using what she is.

Testosterone boosters can be extremely effective, if used the right way. However, a Growth Hormone booster may be better, since females' muscle mass and relative leanness is determined by Growth Hormone (and not Testosterone, as it is for males). Which is why I have gotten better results using IGF-2 than anything else so far, as it is both a Growth Hormone AND Testosterone booster.
    Great post! Love it!.... :-)... IGF-2 it is

sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Testoturbo

So I'm not interested in any haters or ppl that want to argue with me.

I currently am taking Testoturbo which is produced by Explicit Nutrition. I am up to the end of week 2 and it has great results for me. I am on a rest day today after a 6 day full on workout plan and I feel as though I could continue without a rest day. I have so much drive, energy and focus that I have not broken my eating plan in the last week (can be hard with kids in the house). My sex drive has boasted and I am dropping a steady .3 kg day after platoing for the last 2 months. Yes the weight loss is from my workout and eating plan but i believe the testoturbo helps. My husband is taking it to and his effect are the same as mine. I discussed my life style and workout before starting testoturbo with explicit nutrition and was given the go ahead. I'm not saying every woman should take a testosterone boaster but for me testoturbo is the best!!!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sarahsofia View Post

I currently am taking Testoturbo which is produced by Explicit Nutrition. I am up to the end of week 2 and it has great results for me. I am on a rest day today after a 6 day full on workout plan and I feel as though I could continue without a rest day. I have so much drive, energy and focus that I have not broken my eating plan in the last week (can be hard with kids in the house). My sex drive has boasted and I am dropping a steady .3 kg day after platoing for the last 2 months. Yes the weight loss is from my workout and eating plan but i believe the testoturbo helps. My husband is taking it to and his effect are the same as mine. I discussed my life style and workout before starting testoturbo with explicit nutrition and was given the go ahead. I'm not saying every woman should take a testosterone boaster but for me testoturbo is the best!!!
    I'm not sure what bugs me more...bumping a 5 yr old thread or a 32 yr old grown woman using the term "haters."

What are you 12?
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

That's all fine and dandy, but what was your T level before you started and what is it now?
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahsofia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I'm not sure what bugs me more...bumping a 5 yr old thread or a 32 yr old grown woman using the term "haters."

What are you 12?
    Haters like u make me use the term haters!

Smile

Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    That's all fine and dandy, but what was your T level before you started and what is it now?
    I have not had my levels checked however I was showing some off the signs and I had a hysterectomy a couple of years ago which generally lowers testosterone levels. All signs have now gone, apart from the hysterectomy of course, and I feel great. I am however going to get my levels tested when I finish this cycle of testoturbo.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)

Urge....to be.......an ass...........rising....Must.......resist.

While I'm glad it's working for you, A) bumping a 5 year-old thread with this is not a great start and B) you essentially have nothing more than qualitative analysis here, which isn't much to go on. For a skeptic, it's easy to point to the magnesium in the product you're taking and say, "Ta da!" because it's no secret magnesium supplementation can improve performance (it's actually the entire basis for "ZMA = teh goodz" claims). For any of these products, a true quantitative measure MUST include blood work. How can you know it's boosting your testosterone if you haven't measured it? Every "indicator can be explained away if there are no concrete measurements to stand on: sex drive has an enormous mental component, so an increase in desire can simply be from an expectation of improved desire; an increase in performance in the gym can be explained by the supplemental magnesium (and possibly the zinc); weight loss is probably nothing more than the result of your diet; etc.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It turns your clit into a dick....be very afraid.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RiceBrah93 View Post
    It turns your clit into a dick....be very afraid.

Not sure if trolling or just stupid...

Tempted to neg.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have not had my levels checked however I was showing some off the signs and I had a hysterectomy a couple of years ago which generally lowers testosterone levels. All signs have now gone, apart from the hysterectomy of course, and I feel great. I am however going to get my levels tested when I finish this cycle of testoturbo.
    You didn't check your levels????
    You have NO idea what the actual problem is without getting bloods done! The symptoms of low test can also be symptoms of so many other things.
    Oh and BTW... Pretty much all OTC test boosters are crap, and what you're experiencing is a placebo effect.

Go get bloods done if you suspect you have a problem. Not by your PCP, you need a hormone specialist. 99% of regular drs have not one clue about hormones.

jackie376 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Most OTC test boosters have no safely data, not proof of being effictive in females. A lot of them marketed as test boosters are actually AIs, which have little to no effect on females.
    What is an "AI"?