Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500)
    i see this guy has discovered synthol

seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adc123 View Post
    am I the only person that doesn't mind valentino?
    no i love him as well brother, he made a mistake when he was younger.....who doesn't?
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it - 'The King' Ronnie Coleman

Blue Jays all day!

adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    no i love him as well brother, he made a mistake when he was younger.....who doesn't?
    yer exactly. I mean I wouldn't say it was a mistake necessarily because hes very well known and obviously makes his money now simply for being freakishly big.

Alot of people don't see the pictures of when he was young before he started taking alot of stuff. He actually had an amazing physique. A hell of alot better than most people that hate him will ever achieve in their life..

squats in the curl rack. 0mgwtfbbq's Avatar
    0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0mgwtfbbq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this guy looks like a complete tool.

meathead 101.

i wonder if he actually thinks that he is attractive to women. or men,

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Synthol makes you look so Fu(cking stupid, I don't understand why people use that crap!
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Ben.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ben.H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yer exactly. I mean I wouldn't say it was a mistake necessarily because hes very well known and obviously makes his money now simply for being freakishly big.

Alot of people don't see the pictures of when he was young before he started taking alot of stuff. He actually had an amazing physique. A hell of alot better than most people that hate him will ever achieve in their life..
    Yes he did, but then he went too far and looked ridiculous, not to mention nearly died, and now has half his bicep missing.

WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the guy compared protein farts and steroid addiction, he said that they are both the horrible aftermath of addicting bodybuilding...R U KIDDN ME MAN, protein farts versus killing yourself doing roids...the guy is A FUKN RETARD..haha..hey if you look up to him..well ..yep...ha

adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WorkoutKid02 View Post
    the guy compared protein farts and steroid addiction, he said that they are both the horrible aftermath of addicting bodybuilding...R U KIDDN ME MAN, protein farts versus killing yourself doing roids...the guy is A FUKN RETARD..haha..hey if you look up to him..well ..yep...ha
    When did he say this? Is that where he says that all bodybuilders have had side effects from bodybuilding?
    If you watch some of his videos. Like the one where he talks about training. He does actualy know his stuff. He infact knows alot more about training and steroids than most of the population...so I wouldn't say hes a retard. He knows his stuff. After all hes been training and been involved in bodybuilding longer than you were alive...

WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WorkoutKid02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When did he say this? Is that where he says that all bodybuilders have had side effects from bodybuilding?
    If you watch some of his videos. Like the one where he talks about training. He does actualy know his stuff. He infact knows alot more about training and steroids than most of the population...so I wouldn't say hes a retard. He knows his stuff. After all hes been training and been involved in bodybuilding longer than you were alive...
    alright bro...he may have been around bodybuilding longer then I have been alive BUT THAT ALL MEANS SH!T SINCE HE ALMOST KILLED HIMSELF CHEATING (STEROIDS)...Yes I will definetely admit he knows alot..however, for him to have to get his bicep cut off..cuz he TOOK STEROIDS..I mean you sorta lose all respect for what he has done in the past...sorta like when we found out bonds and clemens and AROD took roids..you look past there knowledge and achievements...and do you agree that he is someone who the average young BB on here should look up to???

also, I saw the vids on youtube on that 10 part documentary of him telling his stupid story...

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    alright bro...he may have been around bodybuilding longer then I have been alive BUT THAT ALL MEANS SH!T SINCE HE ALMOST KILLED HIMSELF CHEATING (STEROIDS)...Yes I will definetely admit he knows alot..however, for him to have to get his bicep cut off..cuz he TOOK STEROIDS..I mean you sorta lose all respect for what he has done in the past...sorta like when we found out bonds and clemens and AROD took roids..you look past there knowledge and achievements...and do you agree that he is someone who the average young BB on here should look up to???

also, I saw the vids on youtube on that 10 part documentary of him telling his stupid story...
    Stop calling other people retards if your not much better. It was not steroid, it was synthol.

Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000) Jaxxed_Fibraz_ is just really nice. (+1000)

Holy **** you are an IDIOT, you clearly know nothing about using gear and you think synthol is a steroid LOL

Originally Posted by Jaxxed_Fibraz_ View Post
    Holy **** you are an IDIOT, you clearly know nothing about using gear and you think synthol is a steroid LOL
    im glad i know nothing about using gear...100% clean son,

Steroids aren't cheating in bodybuilding, unless your in a natural show. And it wasn't the steroids that got half his bicep cut off. It was an infection he got from injecting them. Added to that the fact that he tried to operate on himself which is moronic.

Well, if someone admires him and his physique then yes but its unlikely he is going to be a role model for many young bodybuilders. People don't think of his physique as good, its just amazing. I'm pretty sure noone on here wants a physique like him therefore hes not really gonna be a role model.

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lulz

Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    Stop calling other people retards if your not much better. It was not steroid, it was synthol.
    im sorry i called valentino a retard...hes a smart guy, I wanna be just like him some day...

Steroids aren't cheating in bodybuilding, unless your in a natural show. And it wasn't the steroids that got half his bicep cut off. It was an infection he got from injecting them. Added to that the fact that he tried to operate on himself which is moronic.

Well, if someone admires him and his physique then yes but its unlikely he is going to be a role model for many young bodybuilders. People don't think of his physique as good, its just amazing. I'm pretty sure noone on here wants a physique like him therefore hes not really gonna be a role model.
    hey everyones entitled to there opinion bro, I was just stating mine, no disrespect to you...

im glad i know nothing about using gear...100% clean son,
    Then don't talk sh!t about stuff you don't know!

X2 look at the facts, they are bad for kids, but when healthy adults male use them right, its not ''killing himself''

Nz4nE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nz4nE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nz4nE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nz4nE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nz4nE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nz4nE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nz4nE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cheesecake0 View Post
    he has strong fatceps
    i hate skinny kids with no muscle dissin people who clearly have bigger muscles than they'll ever achieve. He might have some fat but dayymm it aint all fat.
    Rome Wasn't Built in a Day

To Be The Best That i Can Be

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nz4nE View Post
    i hate skinny kids with no muscle dissin people who clearly have bigger muscles than they'll ever achieve. He might have some fat but dayymm it aint all fat.
    your right, its all synthol. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...ppuser=3528473
    look at that picture and tell me he doesnt use synthol.

his bicep peak is what shows it synthol, plus his forearms are fat as hell and no definition at all.
    i rep back 1k+

im sorry i called valentino a retard...hes a smart guy, I wanna be just like him some day...
    I never said anything good about the guy, I just don't think your in position in order to call anyone a retard for ''ALMOST KILLED HIMSELF CHEATING (STEROIDS)...''

No one looks up to Valentino. And he knows it too. He knows his gross and all. He said it himself, he wants to be a ''freak''.

nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    Yes.
    what he said
    -Sweat all you can in training so you don't Bleed in battle.-

Check out Blackredxtreme-Action Sports Clothing. Its the new wave of style in the industy (Skateboarding,Snowboarding, Motocross & more)
    www.blackredxtreme.com

Reps For Life: Taylorgb34life, Galindo62, JACKtheLUMBER

RIP FrvrMuscle

Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000) Django is just really nice. (+1000)

Vic Richards has 26" arms, 37" thighs, 24" calves, a 67" chest and a 36" waist at 370lbs in the off season.

Last edited by Django; 03-04-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's actually a nice guy.
    This account now only serves as an archive.

-SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Django View Post

Vic Richards has 26" arms, 37" thighs, 24" calves, a 67" chest and a 36" waist at 370lbs in the off season.

Vic had 22 inch arms. Thats all exaggerated stats. They even did a comparison. Ronnie 287 lean vs him (kinda lean) And ronnie was still bigger.
    Is This Real Life?

BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuzzKillington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol at strong synthol abuse by the russian guy.

it probebly just came out in his country

Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Affliction88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nz4nE View Post

haha.. alright your entitled to your opinion but honestly why would you want to look like that when you could be not as big but still big plus ripped? lol.. i just don't see the point in wanting to look like that?

WEAKESTKID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WEAKESTKID has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

black

biggest body builder i think is black

RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cheesecake0 View Post
    he has strong fatceps

x2

caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caboosegoboom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    this guy looks really good.
    ... neg me cuz u think he doesnt use synthol?!
    you gotta be kidding me dude. 29 inches is freeking impossible without synthol
    Current Stack
    -Muscle Juice 2544
    -Univeral Uni-Liver
    -Scivation Xtend

Originally Posted by WEAKESTKID View Post
    biggest body builder i think is black
    LUL WUT???