Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000) Mankix is just really nice. (+1000)

Copulins - Increase Test?

I'm just looking up random BS and I came upon this. Kinda different/interesting...

Copulins are an exclusively female group of pheromones. There are secreted into the vagina at the optimum ratios during ovulation with the aim of encouraging men to desire to copulate. This group of pheromones primarily consists of fatty acids that would serve little to no function on there own, but in combination they have been shown to increase testosterone levels in men by 150% (Astrid Jutte study). This increase in testosterone may cause feelings of arousal in men if a woman is present. It is said that once a man smells Copulins on a woman she is deemed to be more attractive.
    I'm probably gonna call BS on the 150% increase in testosterone levels (might have some impact? Dunno), but has there been any studies more so related to bodybuilding instead of pheromones on Copulins?

http://pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/copulins.htm
    *US Army Vet*
    *Love Colombia Crew*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Nebraska Crew*

Registered Manlet