Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eastboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What would BEST work for me? thank you!!

I'm sick and tired of being a fat slob.. can anyone suggest what I can do to transform into a healthy looking person?

any workout regimens? I currently have no equipment.. an elyptical and pushups/situps are my only source of "working out".

supplements? cardio? thanks!

This is a 20 min workout, that you do three times a day. Once in the morning, once mid day, and once in the evening.

within 2 minutes do:

10 triangle pushups

10 situps

10 regular pushups

20 lateral crunches (10 each side)

10 wide grip pushups

10 leg levers

if you finish before the 2 minutes is up, rest until it is. That is 1 set. If you do 10 sets, it only takes 20 minutes, and you do:

300 pushups (100 of each kind)
    100 sit-ups
    200 lateral crunches (100 each side)
    100 leg levers
    So 10 sets, three times a day is:
    900 pushups
    300 sit-ups
    600 lateral crunches (300 each side)
    300 leg levers

After you finish your third workout, finish with:

100 pushpups in 5 sets of 20, or 10 sets of 10
    400 sit-ups in 4 sets of 100, or 8 sets of 50

Thats a total of 1000 pushpups and sit-ups within one day, but really it only took an hour and a half.

Slowly getting bigger!! dkemano42's Avatar
    dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000) dkemano42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Eastboy View Post
    I'm sick and tired of being a fat slob.. can anyone suggest what I can do to transform into a healthy looking person?

any workout regimens? I currently have no equipment.. an elyptical and pushups/situps are my only source of "working out".

supplements? cardio? thanks!

This is a 20 min workout, that you do three times a day. Once in the morning, once mid day, and once in the evening.

within 2 minutes do:

10 triangle pushups
    10 situps
    10 regular pushups
    20 lateral crunches (10 each side)
    10 wide grip pushups
    10 leg levers
    10 Squats
    10 lunges
    Hey, Listen this is all good stuff. Do this, rest 2 or 3 minutes and do it again 3 times (I added a couple to your list). Do this every other day 4 days a week. It would be best if you could get some weights, barbells and/or dumbbells to start adding some weight. Once you get done doing with weight work, get outside and start walking. Get to the point where you can walk 2 or 3 miles. Once you can do that well, try to start jogging for part adding more jogging time as you get used to it. You want to get to the point where you can jog the whole distance. If you want to use the eliptical or cant get outside, start doing 30 min of cardio on that. Slowly go up on speed and then start doing 45 min. Coming into spring though I would say do it the outside way, its less boring, and you'll get more out of it.

Figure out here online what your daily caloric maintinance is, and eat about 500 calories under that per day.

This combined with the workouts will help you start losing weight...To really lose and keep weight off, you need to be able to start building muscle which means you need to start lifting weights sometime during all this.

Asd far as supplements go, take a daily vitamin, some fishoil, and maybe some whey protein to get your protein intake upto about 1 gram a day per pound of bodyweight.

Anyhow, I hope this gets you started ok.

DK
    Last edited by dkemano42; 03-03-2009 at 09:19 PM.
    "After all is said and done, a lot more will have been said than done will have been done!"