Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation most supplements are a fraud

the only supplements that work are whey, fishoil, creatine mono, multivitamin. the rest are all frauds, but if you enjoy spending hundreds of dollars on a placebo effect that helps you train better in the gym, by all means more power to you.
    Last edited by peapodbabyboy; 03-03-2009 at 06:27 PM.

ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000)
    in b4 op has 1k posts

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by peapodbabyboy View Post
    the only supplements that work are whey, fishoil, creatine mono, multivitamin. the rest are all frauds, but if you enjoy spending hundreds or dollars on a placebo effect that helps you train better in the gym, by all means more power to you.
    so whey works and protein blends dont? strong science

negged

peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) peapodbabyboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Yates Row T View Post
    so whey works and protein blends dont? strong science

negged
    stfu you know what i mean , protein in general dumbass, go take ur no xplode and have fun placeboing it up at the gym

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What about Prime

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dracoy?

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    caffeine?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

insightful thread is full of insight.

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Call me crazy, but I think that the placebo effect is perhaps one of the greatest things in the entire universe, aside from the babel fish of course...

If I chuck $100 bucks of my money on a bottle of something to last me 30 days, and I follow the directions even remotely correct, and I don't have any major problems or die from it, but my strength and size go up or my gut gets smaller, what am I to complain about?!?!? I don't care if you sold me sugar in gelcaps. If it worked to give me the confidence and psychological boost to push myself even harder "believing" that it is working for me, then I've just become that much stronger, bigger, and better for the experience. And for that, sometimes you just can't put a price on it...

Oh, and in before ban.
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Call me crazy, but I think that the placebo effect is perhaps one of the greatest things in the entire universe, aside from the babel fish of course...

If I chuck $100 bucks of my money on a bottle of something to last me 30 days, and I follow the directions even remotely correct, and I don't have any major problems or die from it, but my strength and size go up or my gut gets smaller, what am I to complain about?!?!? I don't care if you sold me sugar in gelcaps. If it worked to give me the confidence and psychological boost to push myself even harder "believing" that it is working for me, then I've just become that much stronger, bigger, and better for the experience. And for that, sometimes you just can't put a price on it...

Oh, and in before ban.
    all those hundreds of dollars add up, why not just run a beginner cycle of test? which is proven to work. and you will actually see major differences , and its probably less harmful to the body then these supplements that might be harsher on the liver since they are taken orally. just my 2 cents

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    negged

lolz

weekly somedouchebag comes in here and posts same thing

you r teh messiah y0

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    negged

lolz

weekly somedouchebag comes in here and posts same thing

you r teh messiah y0
    i still see no flaw in my logic. i love how ppl call me names and insult me but have no good points to back up their logic. except for that one guy that admits what he takes is placebo

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i still see no flaw in my logic. i love how ppl call me names and insult me but have no good points to back up their logic. except for that one guy that admits what he takes is placebo
    What supplements have you tried that lead you to believe they are scams?

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i notice a boost from caffeine, does that count

mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have yet to see any good points to back up your logic.
    RIP Josh Mapp
    05/10/1982-07/19/2008

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Forum Rep
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)
    Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html
    http://www.musclespeed.net
    Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink

the only supplements that work are whey, fishoil, creatine mono, multivitamin. the rest are all frauds, but if you enjoy spending hundreds of dollars on a placebo effect that helps you train better in the gym, by all means more power to you.
    Absolutely agree with you man. I hate frauds.

Got a question though...

* GREENBEANS_ - Banned
    * HUGEMUNSCLES - Banned
    * jasonkidd - Banned
    * kingofkingofkin - Banned
    * peapodbabyboy - Soon
    * YOUCANSEEME - Banned

????
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    i notice a boost from caffeine, does that count
    dude stfu caffiene is an obv thing, dont be a smartass

dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wait... i quit paying attention when you said creatine mono works, for sure. Yet, you dont mention test boosters.

You sir, are an idiot.
    When you see it, you'll sh** bricks.

Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post

Got a question though...

* GREENBEANS_
    * HUGEMUNSCLES
    * jasonkidd
    * kingofkingofkin
    * peapodbabyboy
    * YOUCANSEEME

????
    you are missing about 1000+ screen names. because i was probably ip banned like 20 times by now.
    -unplug modem when im ip banned
    -ip changes
    -new identity
    -profit?

Got a question though...

* GREENBEANS_ - Banned
    * HUGEMUNSCLES - Banned
    * jasonkidd - Banned
    * peapodbabyboy - Soon
    * YOUCANSEEME - Banned

????
    Give him a break those are clever user names

but its supp, so obvious supps dont count?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so to amend... whey, fishoil, creatine mono, multivitamin and now caffeine.

what about carbs?
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

you are missing about 1000+ screen names. because i was probably ip banned like 20 times by now.
    -ip changes
    -new identity
    -profit?
    you should give up

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -ip changes
    -new identity
    -profit?
    Gone?
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000) mavmech13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Annnnndddd.......

Banned.
    RIP Josh Mapp
    05/10/1982-07/19/2008

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Forum Rep
    MUSCLESPEED (TM)
    Store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/accelerative/musclespeed.html
    http://www.musclespeed.net
    Corporate:
    http://www.accelerative.net

liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftin24/7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how about beta alanine..carnitine..cissus..BCAA's...all worked for me...yes there are alot of BS things out there but dont be ignorant and arrogant at the same time...just sayin..

EDIT: damn i just missed the ban lol

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftin24/7 View Post
    how about beta alanine..carnitine..cissus..BCAA's...all worked for me...yes there are alot of BS things out there but dont be ignorant and arrogant at the same time...just sayin..

EDIT: damn i just missed the ban lol
    some of those are bs.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all those hundreds of dollars add up, why not just run a beginner cycle of test? which is proven to work. and you will actually see major differences , and its probably less harmful to the body then these supplements that might be harsher on the liver since they are taken orally. just my 2 cents
    Why you'll never see Tim try test:

1. I don't believe I need to do anything involving the black market.
    2. I buy enough crap from China at Walmart, why would I buy more from a guy behind Walmart?
    3. Though I have great healthcare coverage, I'm too cheap to pay the copay for this.
    4. It takes me long enough to plan a supplement cycle for myself. A test cycle would be decades in the making, and I'm just getting too old for that.

And the biggest reason is....

5. I don't want to, I don't need to, and I don't care to. Unlike what seems to be MANY nowadays, I'm in it for the ride and not the destination. It's an obsessive hobby, not an addiction. I highly enjoy the pain, the anguish, the bruises, the stretchmarks, the soreness, the sweat, the gym dues, and everything else that goes along with taking my time and doing things my way.

PS... Go ahead and keep the pennies. I only accept quarters so I can spray the salt off my car.

Got a question though...

* GREENBEANS_ - Banned
    * HUGEMUNSCLES - Banned
    * jasonkidd - Banned
    * peapodbabyboy - Soon
    * YOUCANSEEME - Banned

????
    Yo! But seriously, after a while, doesn't it just become fun to swing the ban hammer? I mean, on AX, I like to pretend I'm playing a less graphic game of forum whack-a-mole with my hammer. Thanks for the good work, jk.
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for that beacon of wisdom!

Balls-Attitude-Direction joeflex73's Avatar
    joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000) joeflex73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    5 stars. I'll check it again later.
    The No BS Guide to Caloric Intake, Cutting and Bulking by joeflex73
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107459791

Love football?: http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=14748563

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -ip changes
    -new identity
    -profit?
    nothing better to do? ;\

sad really
    seated rows before hoes