roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Beta-Alanine help

Hi I am currently on a cutting phase getting ready for the summer so I am eating healthy and doing higher reps during my workout. So obviously higher reps the more burn. I have been hearing many great things on beta-alanine so i was just trying to get a few questions answered about it.
    1- Is it really as good as people say it is for making you not burn out as easy.
    2- How does the flushing work some people say they get and can it effect your acne?
    3- What kind should i take and how much daily.

Thanks in advance!

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no need to increase reps past 12 IMO. Beta Alanine will help with strength and endurance. How it will effect you... well you'll just have to find out.

Check out 8-beta got a good cho complex to keep you anti catabolic (which is want you want even during weight loss) with EAA's & 3 grams of Beta Alanine.

Chug half of it right before your workout and sip the rest intra and it works great.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Beta alanine helped me most with endurance and mind-muscle connection while working out. I use Purple Wraath but I have bulk beta alanine and citrulline malate and I add more of both to the Wraath... its awesome.

roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roidboy89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thanks for the inputs! any others? and what do you guys thing of this beta alanine.

primaforce beta alanine thats the name.

Gracie Jiujitsu For LIFE! l.lai's Avatar
    l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000)
    I bought two tubs of PrimaForce Beta alanine (500g), lasted me agessss, i usually take 4g post workout with my waxy maize, creatine and citrulline malate.

Seems to work great, first week it gave me mad tingles, now it doesnt really have that effect, more so just good for my endurance. Cant say i've noticed a huge difference in my lifts, but seems to be good when i do jiujitsu.

Ya thanks hmmm I might get it just to give it a try its only like 25 bucks for 500g of beta alanine. Im sure it will help and the worst that happens is im out 25 bucks no biggy.

cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by roidboy89 View Post
    Hi I am currently on a cutting phase getting ready for the summer so I am eating healthy and doing higher reps during my workout. So obviously higher reps the more burn. I have been hearing many great things on beta-alanine so i was just trying to get a few questions answered about it.
    1- Is it really as good as people say it is for making you not burn out as easy.
    2- How does the flushing work some people say they get and can it effect your acne?
    3- What kind should i take and how much daily.

Thanks in advance!
    1) Yes, it is really as good as people say. Since I started I using it over a year ago I've added at least a few reps to each of my lifts compared to my time off of it. Great for overall stamina and pushing through a tough workout.

2) Flushing will not affect your acne what so ever as the "tingles" are caused by the Beta-Alanine attaching to muscle receptors. This feeling usually goes away with repeated use and is nothing to worry about. If it doesn't happen remember, it doesn't mean the Beta-Alanine is not work as the tingles mean nothing.

3) I would take a look at either Universal's Beta Ala9 or AEN's IntraXcell ,both I have used in the past and equally enjoyed both. Just read the instructions for dosing and your good to go.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diesel-McNasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya thanks hmmm I might get it just to give it a try its only like 25 bucks for 500g of beta alanine. Im sure it will help and the worst that happens is im out 25 bucks no biggy.
    I bought my citrulline malate from primaforce. Its good and cheap. It came a little clumpy but other than that no complaints. Their BA should be fine.

alright just ordered it so well see if it works for me. By the way for a cut do you think 12 reps is fine or 14?

alright just ordered it so well see if it works for me. By the way for a cut do you think 12 reps is fine or 14?
    I dont think you should change from your normal rep range much when on a cut... mostly alter your diet and cardio. Normally Ill range from 6-12 reps until failure on a muscle group I want to grow bigger. If your just trying to maintain muscle size... IMO keep the same rep range but do not lift until muscle failure. You probably kno...muscle failure causes the muscle to breakdown and rebuild itself bigger and stronger to handle the weight. If you lift the same weight but dont lift until failure you will keep your current muscle size.... if thats your goal. Rep range wont help you lose weight it just affects different muscle fibers.... fast/slow twitch.

Gracie Jiujitsu For LIFE! l.lai's Avatar
    l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel-McNasty View Post
    I bought my citrulline malate from primaforce. Its good and cheap. It came a little clumpy but other than that no complaints. Their BA should be fine.
    I got my Citrullina Malate from 1-f a s t-400 and it was realllllllly sour, was urs like this too?

Clumpy white powder and verrrry sour?