frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Accurate Calorie Limit?

Hey guys.. me (again), I have taken some cooking classes.. and I feel very prepared to lose the weight *yet again*.. It has been a year or more since I have been on this forum and I have a couple of questions:

1) is this http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa64.htm still the most accurate calorie output?
    2) My results from that link are:
    Adding in your activity level, we times your BMR by 1.55. This means that your approximate total calories burned each day is 4303.

So roughly 3800 calories and I should be losing 1 lb/week? (hopefully more, with the increased activity). That seems quite high to me.. although my weight is quite a bit more than it was in the past, I currently tip the scales right around 300LBS.

Thanks in advance,
    Cutting
    --------
    SEPT'04 PEAKED:312LBS
    FEB'05 LOW: 218
    RESTART MARCH 5 09: 297 LBS

frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow things are really moving in here.. already to the 3rd page
    Cutting
    --------

Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    4300 seems right on. Being 300, you can most likely start with a 1000 calorie deficit and then decrease it once you lose some fat and your lbm/weight ratio gets higher (bodyfat percentage gets lower.) For example, I started out at 272 lbs. I have been eating 2600 on off days and 3100 on training days and been losing about 2-3 lbs a week and have not lost muscle.
    Principal Engineer
    CS Crew

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlston Heston

Originally Posted by Gronnie View Post
    4300 seems right on. Being 300, you can most likely start with a 1000 calorie deficit and then decrease it once you lose some fat and your lbm/weight ratio gets higher (bodyfat percentage gets lower.) For example, I started out at 272 lbs. I have been eating 2600 on off days and 3100 on training days and been losing about 2-3 lbs a week and have not lost muscle.
    Thanks Bro, tomorrow is the day to start again.. I plan to contribute quite a few cool recipes to the site..

Reps for your response, and keep up the good work man
    Cutting
    --------

Originally Posted by wsxzaqq1 View Post
    i found this program searching on yahoo. enjoy!
    used it to help me with my calories per day when i was trying to put on some weight and also last year when i was trying to cut fat for the summer.

www.angelfire.com/droid/nutrifit/index.html
    Hm thanks.. but I don't think I trust downloading a program from some angelfire page with snowflakes

Thanks though
    Cutting
    --------

Originally Posted by wsxzaqq1 View Post
    i found this program searching on yahoo. enjoy!
    used it to help me with my calories per day when i was trying to put on some weight and also last year when i was trying to cut fat for the summer.

www.angelfire.com/droid/nutrifit/index.html
    Actually after reading through your past posts.. I'm sure it is some kind of virus.. I have reported your post.
    Cutting
    --------

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

best of luck to you, local guy! =)

Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    best of luck to you, local guy! =)
    Thanks local girl
    Cutting
    --------

wsxzaqq1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by frodo View Post
    Actually after reading through your past posts.. I'm sure it is some kind of virus.. I have reported your post.
    Sorry for making it seem like a virus or something but I haven?t had any problems from this site, I was just trying to help people out and I really liked the program that?s on the site so I assumed other people would like it as well. My bad!! I suppose you could try a virus scan on the program if your that worried.
    here is a link to the program so u don't have to use the site you can do a virus scan if you like. enjoy!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/nutrifit/nutrifit.zip