Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrissmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last night i did my FIRST powerlifting bench workout in 7 years tried the inzer rage x and hit 480lbs at 198lbs. I have been working out but have been doing bodybuilding type workouts so my nervous system isn't used to that much weight. Next week i am going for 525lbs. So far i am in love w/ this shirt lol.

Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AFstud066 View Post
    Have fun waiting a month for it to come in the mail ...if its from Inzer
    I ordered the Phenom (relatively stock with the exception of a stretchy back) last Wednesday. It came in the mail today and I'll pick it up tomorrow. My workout partner used to own a gym, but he still orders as a distributor for Inzer so I got the shirt for pretty cheap. I'll review it some time next week (Monday is next bench workout).

I forgot to mention that it is also nice that the shirt only cost me $79.50 brand new.
    Last edited by Poppy83; 03-11-2009 at 05:03 PM.
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*

Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is such a good thread idea and I don't want to see it disappear!
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*

Equipment: Bench Shirt
    Brand: Inzer Phenom - Stretchy Back - "Stock"
    Ply's: Single
    My Experience level in a shirt: Novice/Beginner
    Suggested Experience level: Intermediate to Advanced
    Rating (1-10): Only used once...not going to rate it here
    Link: http://www.inzernet.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=05_PHENOM
    Review:

Tonight was my first night using a bench shirt in almost five years. The only other shirt I have ever used is an Inzer Std. Blast so it is going to be difficult to compare the Phenom to other shirts.
    I can tell I need to spend some more time in the shirt, but I was able to get 335 to touch (I pulled the neck up a tad). After lots of sets of singles and doubles to get used to the shirt/work on breaking it in, I hit a bench PR with a 375 paused bench. I KNOW I have a whole lot more in this shirt, but I was worn out like hell at this point.
    We were able to get out most of the wrinkles and get the shirt set up fairly well. I had trouble getting a good arch just because it has been so long since I have been in a shirt and it is a different "beast" from raw benching. After a few sets and getting a better arch, I did not have trouble with the shirt wanting to propel the bar towards my face or stomach.
    I bought the shirt with the intention of participating in a single ply competition some time in late spring or early summer so I wanted to go ahead and bench using standard commands. Getting the shirt to touch with 375 was difficult, but I knew the more difficult it was to get down, the more spring I'd have going up. Once I got the "press" command, there was a considerable amount of pop off the chest and the support continued through until the last 20% or so of the lockout. Everything felt stable and I was happy to get 60 pounds out of the shirt on the first time using it. 60 pounds is not a lot out of a shirt, but considering my circumstances, I am happy about it.

*These are my initial thoughts on the Phenom. I definitely need to continue to learn the shirt, but I don't think it will be too difficult. I would have liked to continue the ascent of weight, but I've been having some elbow/lower bicep problems lately. I've experienced quite a bit of soreness and I'm a little worried of injury.
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has anyone tried the metal ace bench shirt? It goes without saying that it's not meant for novices, but is it the best double ply shirt around now?

Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShutUpAndSquat View Post
    Has anyone tried the metal ace bench shirt? It goes without saying that it's not meant for novices, but is it the best double ply shirt around now?
    Any shirt will work if you want it to. I made a phone call about this shirt, debating if I should switch from my beloved Rage X. After talking it over, I realized the wheel isn't broken so why try and fix it.

If all we had as benchers were Ace shirts, we'd learn how to use them. That goes for any shirt. If there was only one, everyone would be finding ways to tweak it to get the most out of it.

That being said, there's not really a lot of use from this shirt yet to make a fair assessment of how 'good' it is. Jeremy Frey would be strong in ANY shirt you put him in, he just happens to be sponsored by Elite (who uses Metal).

The only way to really answer this would be to buy one, or wait another 6 months or so and see what others are saying.

-Ryan
    900/705/633/2125

-Training Log-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110620001
    -YouTube Channel-
    www.youtube.com/user/rgoldstone
    -Twitter-
    @DerbHean

I'm enjoying my Phenom;however, one my my training partners wants my shirt. He said he'd buy me another shirt (mine is a 52 and I want a smaller shirt) if i just gave him mine. I'll either get a 50 Phenom (single ply0 or I'm debating on getting a RageX since it is the newer material. Anyone have an opinion one way or the other on whether I should stick with the Phenom or try a RageX?
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys, I picked up an f6 pretty cheap on ebay.

Its a size 48, my measurement are 43.5 chest, 16 arms. I realise it is a size or 2 too big, but at the price i thought id take a chance. My next comp isnt for about 5 months, hopefully i will be around 235 by then, so i should fill it out a bit better.

My question is would it be worth attempting to shrink it if it is too big, and how would i go about it?
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    Guys, I picked up an f6 pretty cheap on ebay.

Its a size 48, my measurement are 43.5 chest, 16 arms. I realise it is a size or 2 too big, but at the price i thought id take a chance. My next comp isnt for about 5 months, hopefully i will be around 235 by then, so i should fill it out a bit better.

My question is would it be worth attempting to shrink it if it is too big, and how would i go about it?
    I don't know about shrinking it, but you could have it altered by taking in the arms and the chest plate, but I'm not sure what fed you're lifting in and if it would be legal to alter the shirt in such a way.
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UHCougar05 View Post
    I don't know about shrinking it, but you could have it altered by taking in the arms and the chest plate, but I'm not sure what fed you're lifting in and if it would be legal to alter the shirt in such a way.
    Yeah, I thought about that - would i need to send it away, or would any decent alterations place be able to do it?
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    Yeah, I thought about that - would i need to send it away, or would any decent alterations place be able to do it?
    A friend of mine brings his suits to some lady at a local laundromat and just tells her exactly what he wants done to it. I think you might need to provide the thread though as its a thicker stronger type than your average t shirt would be using.

Don Wright has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by powerlifter70 View Post
    So nobody else has an opinion on shirts here? I know a bunch of you have used shirts so post up what you like/dislike about a certian shirt.
    I'm fairly new at the shirt game and started with hd blast shirt from inzer and blew it out down the center.I liked working out in that shirt but didn't get much carry over maybe 30 pounds??I went to the rage x next and wow what a difference.I'm still have trouble touching any tips.I tried 585 negative and still can't touch.I can bench 550 off 2 boards but thats as low as I can get the bar.Its been almost 3 months of board benching but still can't touch and was hoping to start going to bench competitions but whats the point if I can't touch??

cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anyone have experience with overkill double ply bench shirts? i have a pro's shirt. ive heard you have to begin tucking from the very begining. tried it on and attemped to bench the bar at my place. shirt wouldnt budge. In my inzer double ply i cant get it down somewhat. should be fun to try it out. likely wont be able to use it for a few months though gotta follow my own advice and not switch things up right before a meet

ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000) ayezer is just really nice. (+1000)

bench shirts

Originally Posted by cupcakekid View Post
    anyone have experience with overkill double ply bench shirts? i have a pro's shirt. ive heard you have to begin tucking from the very begining. tried it on and attemped to bench the bar at my place. shirt wouldnt budge. In my inzer double ply i cant get it down somewhat. should be fun to try it out. likely wont be able to use it for a few months though gotta follow my own advice and not switch things up right before a meet
    rage x I had good success with 2 ply rage x
    took a little while lost some training partners issues training schedule

now going to single ply katana for usapl

I competed a number of years ago with miami powerlifting your name
    Zenzen familiar

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbing

Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brand: Overkill
    Ply's: Double
    My Experience level in a shirt: Advanced/Elite
    Suggested Experience level: Elite
    Rating (1-10): 10
    Link: rudy@overkillstrength.com
    Vids in use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09k8V3wg-iY
    Review:

Shirt mods: 2" scooped neck, grid-stitched, and open back.

This is the shirt everyone loves to board press with, but then claims they can't make anything touch... (If anyone has seen Rob Luyando lately, they can see the shirt is ridiculous!)

This shirt is not forgiving, I'm not going to lie about that. You have to be patient with it, take your time to learn that tiny sweet spot, and learn how to 'relax' the last inch or two for a touch. Your lockout better be damn good, because it will take a fair amount regardless of weight class/size. Doubles off the 2/3/4 board should be your best friends (depending on arm length) to really build that lockout. Working with 1 and 1/2 boards will really help get the groove of touching down, too.

It's still crucial to use the Metal Militia bench style when using this, or any poly shirt, to get the most out of it.

As for sizing, I'm still figuring that out. This is actually a hand-me-down from my gym owner. I had to take the arms in a bit, and roll the sleeves up just once over the seam. I personally don't think an ultra tight Overkill will benefit anyone, and more likely make them one of the masses of saying how great it is off of boards but cannot touch... However, I will be having one custom made for me (as Rudy makes ALL his shirts/briefs/suits custom for the buyer. He takes a LOT of measurements as a result, not just chest/shoulders for example.) for my upcoming bench meet this fall. Curious to see how the hand-me-down performs vs. the one custom made for me.

Bottom line: this shirt can be tweaked to the 10th degree. However, due to the break-in period and the weights needed, it's not for everyone. I personally don't yank the collar down too much or twist the sleeves a lot either. There has definitely been a 'set' point for the shirt that once you find, you won't go back.

-Ryan
    900/705/633/2125

-Training Log-
    -YouTube Channel-
    -Twitter-
    @DerbHean

*Bump* for bench shirt questions in recent thread.
    900/705/633/2125

-Training Log-
    -YouTube Channel-
    -Twitter-
    @DerbHean

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump...I'm starting out with a shirt and the level of detail here on reviews is great.
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

633 / 418 / 633 - 1686 Raw (Wraps) @ 242

The Muscle Bear | Discover Your Powerlifting Potential

http://www.themusclebear.com

5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Equipment; bench shirt
    Brand/type;Titan/F6
    Ply;single
    My experience level in a shirt;NOVICE
    Recomended experience;any level

This is my very first shirt...I purchased ut around the first of august..at that time my best bench was 300 TNG...after working down on boards i was able to get 365 to touch but could barely lock it back out...after 10 weeks of learning the shirt I got 405 in a local bench competition,and it was an easy lift...
    I measured 46 in the chest so i ordered a 48...the first couple sessions in the shirt it was hard to get on and i had trouble keeping it down...even with a belt..

i set up with a decent arch and when i would drive my weight onto my traps the back of the shirt would ride down my back pulling the collar up high...
    so to fix this i simply cut the back out of the shirt...made it easy to put on and easier to adjust/jack the shirt....

this shirt was really easy for me to learn its groove is very similar to my raw groove I have long arms and a short torso so i touch low anyway...ive only dumped weight a couple times and it was back towards the bench supports each time...

I tested my raw max last night it was a really slow moving 305 with a slight pause at the bottom....so im getting an easy 100lbs of carry over from this shirt and its a loose fit...

I highly recomend it to anyone who benches with an arch...or anyone looking into there first shirt...

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Equipment; bench shirt
    Brand/type;Titan/F6
    Ply;single
    My experience level in a shirt;NOVICE
    Recomended experience;any level
    Yes stolen from poster above me

Also my first shirt. I've only had two sessions in it so far but I am blown away. Even though I'm only two sessions in I had succesful touches without sacrificing form too bad every attempt (even with only 385). Not only that but I totally crushed 462 in it, which is like 70lbs over my raw max. Not bad for whats supposed to be titan's third best IPF shirt.

I also got it loose
    Last edited by Torrtrefireto; 10-25-2011 at 11:14 AM.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000) jtteg_X is just really nice. (+1000)
    I reviewed all my gear at WBB: http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...-review-thread

If non-members cannot view it, let me know and I will copy and paste the content over here

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jtteg_X View Post
    I reviewed all my gear at WBB: http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...-review-thread

If non-members cannot view it, let me know and I will copy and paste the content over here
    i wish i could rep you again...thanks for the read.

EDIT: for a sec i forgot who you were, ahahaha
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

633 / 418 / 633 - 1686 Raw (Wraps) @ 242

The Muscle Bear | Discover Your Powerlifting Potential

http://www.themusclebear.com

Registered Ginger Muscle Mania Matt's Avatar
    Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brand: Inzer Denim (open back)
    Ply's: single
    My Experience level in a shirt: limited
    My lifts: raw (best equipped): 425 (455)
    Review: I usually train alone or with 1-2 other people. I have used an F6 before, but it was extremely tight and a pain in the butt to get into. I get very little carry over because my lockout is my weak point (I 3 board press less than I bench press). I started with the single ply denim because:
    Pro’s- Very easy to get on/off whether alone or in a group
    - I was able to successfully use this shirt my first time ( I touch on the sternum with a wide grip, tucked elbows, medium arch). It fits my benching style nicely.
    Cons- This shirt won’t have huge carry over, but I will eventually go into multiple layers.

I am currently limited by my lockout. I’ve gotten everything off of the chest that I have attempted. I think that I will be good for 500 once I can lock it out. I've only had this shirt for about a month.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 5_02ls1 View Post
    I measured 46 in the chest so i ordered a 48...the first couple sessions in the shirt it was hard to get on and i had trouble keeping it down...even with a belt..

so im getting an easy 100lbs of carry over from this shirt and its a loose fit...
    i wear a 48 or a 50 F6 when I'm doing single ply (depending on the cut)...your shirt is exceedingly loose.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 5_02ls1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    i wear a 48 or a 50 F6 when I'm doing single ply (depending on the cut)...your shirt is exceedingly loose.
    yeah I can put it on by myself in just a couple of minutes...

ill add that i do alot of board/chain and band work...im the weakest off 2 boards..3 board and up is where im the strongest...

Bump...

isaku, can we make this a sticky? Or at least the pertinent shirt info?
    900/705/633/2125

-Training Log-
    -YouTube Channel-
    -Twitter-
    @DerbHean